jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that makes sense about the defense and the x-ray - they would present it if it helped their case. Would be nice if the prosecution could require her to do it. The Boutonniere Deformity fits the prosecution's version of events because it happens as a result of cutting the tendon and looks just like her injury.

finger_bouton_intro01.jpg

Curious me
Your welcome
I think I posted. In wrong quote box sowwie

Yes, that makes sense about the defense and the x-ray - they would present it if it helped their case. Would be nice if the prosecution could require her to do it. The Boutonniere Deformity fits the of the prosecution's version of events because it happens as a result of cutting the tendon and looks just like her injury.

finger_bouton_intro01.jpg

wonder if there are any medical people on the jury

I didn't feel the earthquake we had a couple of hours ago.

Another mini bombshell yesterday was in T's text message on the supposed day he was desperately trying to reach her for being busted with the...you know..anyway he writes "did you use my phone this morning without asking?".

Ding!

Thank You, sillywabbit. I enjoyed hearing that interview. She's a very credible character witness. It's chilling that she said "Jodi" to her husband first thing. Everybody seemed to say Jodi's name upon hearing of Travis's death. They must all have some surviver guilt for not giving stronger warnings, but then again, Jodi had moved away out of state, so who could imagine she'd go to such lengths.

Friend & coworker of Travis’ at Prepaid Legal, gives Adam Longo an interview:
http://www.kpho.com/story/21303931/friend-recalls-last-meeting-of-alexander-arias-in-public

GOODYEAR, AZ (CBS5) -
"One of Travis Alexander's former co-workers told CBS 5 News she and her colleagues may have been the last people to see Alexander with Jodi Arias before his death in June of 2008."

Welcome! Yeah it's creepy huh! I'm glad she's acting up in court! Jury sees the evil jodi side.

Don't call me stupid, and I'll tell you a true story.

I was very proud I was making daily blueberry almond milk shakes. I liked using my blender too. One day, I left a metal spoon inside the glass blender jar and turned it on with my hand braced on the jar. Sure it made a loud noise, but I wasn't fast enough. The glass jar exploded with my hand there. It cut me so close to the tendon, but luckily not deep enough, and it eventually healed. My finger looked similar to Boutonniere while healing.

What a messy accident with Blueberries all over the place. So, don't leave spoons in blenders.

Okay, you can call me stupid now.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.313376

Interesting... Travis was right about Morrisette 's song!
It was about David Coulier.
Looks like Dave admitted it after Travis died. :(

Nothing to do with the case other than to say that Travis knew more than JA did
about the song. For her it was "personal" IMHO

That's how I got sucked in too when kc Anthony walked I said no more! Until the 48 hour special.

Me too! Just returning to WS. I just get so outraged when blatant liars think they have fooled everyone, or I should say pathological liars.

Heres a better link where you can listen to it on youtube. This part of the song is a hidden track that only comes on the album..

You Oughta Know Hidden Track-
Alanis Morissette jagged little pill hidden track ~ with lyrics - YouTube

Jodi Travis Phone Call-
http://tindeck.com/listen/ujaw

GREAT FIND! Thanks MalPal!

Wow, it is too close to the real thing. Plus she mentions Alanis to point us in the right direction. It's like a Jodi map through the twisted roads in her head. :eek:

Don't call me stupid, and I'll tell you a true story.

I was very proud I was making daily blueberry almond milk shakes. I liked using my blender too. One day, I left a metal spoon inside the glass blender jar and turned it on with my hand braced on the jar. Sure it made a loud noise, but I wasn't fast enough. The glass jar exploded with my hand there. It cut me so close to the tendon, but luckily not deep enough, and it eventually healed. My finger looked similar to Boutonniere while healing.

What a messy accident with Blueberries all over the place. So, don't leave spoons in blenders.

Okay, you can call me stupid now.

sounds like that would've been a tasty shake!!
i'm glad you were not hurt worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member