jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

smiley-violent090.gif

Dissociative Identity Disorder is extremely rare. (I have never seen anyone with that diagnosis.) Many psychiatrists state it is non-existant and it is only a "form" of schizophrenia.

Jodi is a pretty good actress, but she couldn't pull that off. Some of her fake multiple personalities would have to be empathetic and show fear. She couldn't fake this.

http://www.npr.org/2011/10/20/141514464/real-sybil-admits-multiple-personalities-were-fake

Real 'Sybil' Admits Multiple Personalities Were Fake
by Lynn Neary
October 20, 201112:01 AM

When Sybil first came out in 1973, not only did it shoot to the top of the best-seller lists — it manufactured a psychiatric phenomenon. The book was billed as the true story of a woman who suffered from multiple personality disorder. Within a few years of its publication, reported cases of multiple personality disorder — now known as dissociative identity disorder — leapt from fewer than 100 to thousands. But in a new book, Sybil Exposed, writer Debbie Nathan argues that most of the story is based on a lie....

I am going to the trial on Monday! Yee haw! Can't wait to see JM live in qction!

Oh whatever will I wear?

I wish somebody could find a Travis look alike to sit in the front row with the family. That should unnerve her.

I don't think she has tv privileges yet. I think she can only go to church and a couple of classes. Mostly is stuck in a cell.

I thought she mentioned something about seeing TV. I may be wrong.

She admitted to supposedly having blood on her hands and that she had lost her shoes but I did not hear her mention anything about her clothes which I thought was odd. I think she may have cleaned herself up before leaving Travis' place. Of course her clothes are probably long gone along with the rope, gun, knife and shoes.

I think her clothes and the other stuff are the reason for the smoke smell in the car. I wish JM had asked what kind of smell he meant. Cigarette or fire?

Guys. I think I found it.

images

:laughcry:

Some have asked about the camera in the wash, I found this explanation and wanted to share.

Mesa Police Officer Michael Melendez showed the jury how he was able to access the pictures on Alexander's camera -- pictures that had been deleted.

Police say Arias deleted the photos then put the camera in a washing machine. Investigators restored the pictures, thanks to a memory card in the camera.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...otos-of-travis-alexander-from-the-day-he-died

"I didn't kill Travis" ..I think this turned into a rage murder out of control but buy who?

Depending on the knife used do you have any idea how difficlt it would be to slice someone's throat to the back bone and then drag his rather large body and place him into a small shower? I am just not buying it. Make love with the guy and turn around the next minute and butcher him? Just can't see this. Matt was in the car waiting for his signal to get to work IMO.
She was there to take the picture but it doesn't mean she was doing the dragging.

The picture was inadvertent. She didn't take it. She had sex with him and then butchered him because she is a psychopath.

Depending on the knife used do you have any idea how difficlt it would be to slice someone's throat to the back bone and then drag his rather large body and place him into a small shower? I am just not buying it. Make love with the guy and turn around the next minute and butcher him? Just can't see this. Matt was in the car waiting for his signal to get to work IMO.
She was there to take the picture but it doesn't mean she was doing the dragging.

Arias would have thrown him to the wolves if he was there. When you need to pickup/drag something heavy-you just do it. I dragged my heavy couch across the living room just his week to vacuum behind it and clean the mirror behind it.

Stranger things have happened. I absolutely believe she had sex with him and then butchered him. Woman scorned! :moo:

Oh my gosh. This forum is very active. Have so much to read now again!

I'm addicted to this case. I was talking to a friend on the phone yesterday while he was grocery shopping I was giving him a list of things to buy. So I asked him "Did you buy the pizza?" He said "I have the bread" So I go "Did I ask you if you bought the bread?" He's like "Um, no?" "I asked you if you bought the PIZZA, right?" He's like "HUH?"Then I explained to him that it's the Juan tactic from the Arias trial. He shook his head and rolled his eyes that I'm so much attached to this case now. I can only speak in Juans now!

AND prison ACTIVITY!! The messages in the magazine made my jaw drop!!
She has been in that court room for days and days painting herself to be a whiny, frail, innocent, little victim (lowered chair and all) and yesterday we saw that she's not so feeble!

Arias would have thrown him to the wolves if he was there. When you need to pickup/drag something heavy-you just do it. I dragged my heavy couch across the living room just his week to vacuum behind it and clean the mirror behind it.

Stranger things have happened. I absolutely believe she had sex with him and then butchered him. Woman scorned! :moo:

Oh absolutely. Psychos like her want to control the victim to the fullest. It would have been part of her murder ritual to have sex with him, sweet talk with him, surprise him suddenly and then butcher him mercilessly. To top it all off pictures of the crime! She is beyond crazy.

I'm listening to the cross and trying to read everything on here.

One another thing while she was on cross. Juan is talking about the day that she supposedly caught him looking at the boys photo. JM says "Why are you worried about trading cars with him?" She pauses for a while, doesn't know what to say and says "I think HE wanted to trade the car" She does this all the time. Travis liked the braids. Travis liked the candy stuff. He wanted to trade cars etc. I hope the jury notices how she blames him for everything from the littlest thing to the biggest. My blood boils!!!

In don't understand after having all this time to prepare this defense, why would they pick a particular date to have Jodi testify to walking in and seeing Travis viewing those pictures, when on that date there is so much evidence to prove this did not happen? Why not pick another day, when they could have slot it around the text messages and calls?

Can anyone help me out with explaining how this works? The evidence that Juan has presented, does the defense get to see this before the trial?

TIA.

I have no doubt that Jodi committed this crime all on her own. There is no evidence that anyone else was there. She had motive (in her mind) I think we have all heard/seen examples of incredible strength with adrenaline flow. I dont know why it's even being discussed this late in the game. I do respect however others have a right to an opinion. She did it. She owned it.

The picture was inadvertent. She didn't take it. She had sex with him and then butchered him because she is a psychopath.

There sure was allot iof inadvertent pictures for a shutter bug, someone with camera experience. I have had a digital for a long time and in 10 years have less inadvertent pictures then 'they' did in 5 minutes.

I have no doubt that Jodi committed this crime all on her own. There is no evidence that anyone else was there. She had motive (in her mind) I think we have all heard/seen examples of incredible strength with adrenaline flow. I dont know why it's even being discussed this late in the game. I do respect however others have a right to an opinion. She did it. She owned it.

It is called thinking it logically through. There is more to this day of death then we are hearing. Too many things make no sense.

There sure was allot iof inadvertent pictures for a shutter bug, someone with camera experience. I have had a digital for a long time and in 10 years have less inadvertent pictures then 'they' did in 5 minutes.

I'm talking specifically about the picture that shows her pants with the blue stripe and her foot. Do you think she took that picture intentionally?

I'm talking specifically about the picture that shows her pants with the blue stripe and her foot. Do you think she took that picture intentionally?

I think someone was using that camera that didn't know what they were doing is what I think. Pushing the wrong buttons, taking lousy rookie pictures at times.
The face shot of Travis was a look of humiliation, a look of what in the heck are you doing here...not fear for life.

I just love this part of Juan vs Arias from Friday.

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 21 - Part 3 - YouTube

Snagging her on her "coded magazine messages" to Matt, showing that she drove 70 miles/ 1 1/2 hours to confront a girl Matt was seeing-showing her "stalkish" behavoir with a previous boyfriend/Matt and showing she went to a "salon".

She has an excuse for everything and adds the usual innane babbling. She is cool as a cucumber....what a psycho!

This may have already been discussed, I am new and am lost half the time..But did anyone else notice that Darryl Brewer was sitting in the gallery on jodi's side Thursday?

Not for a minute. She must have kicked or dropped it

I'd like to see a picture of Matt's penis. (that didn't sound right :blushing: )

I bet thats a pic of Matt that was sexted to JA.
At first, assessing the likelihood of your suggestion, i thought "nah."
Then, i reassessed and thought i suppose it could be mm's.
Bottom line: i do not know who that penis belongs to, but i was suddenly struck by the realization that JA is beginning to remind me of the anti-heroine portrayed byjohn steinbeck in his east of eden novel!
Cant recall character's name.... seem to remember she might have been wayward mother of cal and aronaron??? Eve??? Never could comprehend that character - she could have so easily been loved by others if only she'd been willing to accept love! Instead she ran away from a good man to run a brothel and blackmailed clients iirc, and it seemed (in the book from what i vaguely recall) that she was driven to do this more for the sheer sense of control she experienced by being able to manipulate some of the town's bigshots, as much as she felt driven to amass money....

I think she was trying to hurry up and clean up the bathroom, before a roomate came home. She had cleaned up a lot of blood with towels and TA's shirt and she unintentionally threw the camera in the washer. Perhaps it was on top of the towels?

Either that or she thought by deleting the pics and running them through the washing machine with BLEACH would have destroyed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe