jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree. While I hate Andrea Yates, you can tell she is one sick person. But, Jodi is just so vile, smart *advertiser censored*, and confidant. She is diabolical and straight from hell as far as I am concerned. jmo

JMO but please don't hate Andrea Yates, hate her illness. Apparently as soon as she gets healthy enough to speak, she asks for her kids and when she's told what happened, she spirals immediately back to her usual catatonic state. I saw a documentary about her and others like her and since I did my heart really bleeds for her. :twocents:

As crazy as JA is, I'm a little surprised she made it this long without killing. I'm now wondering if there have been any unsolved homicide or missing persons cases that she might be connected to.

We know she had practice with the knife... she slashed lots of tires. Flesh is a lot easier to slice through than sidewalls of several tires.

Just adding the magazine comes in at around 13 minutes here:
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 21 - Part 3 - YouTube

Watch how fast Jodi confirms knowledge of it, and when it is passed onto her team Nurmi reaches for it and immediately opens the back of it and starts scouring it for the little Jodi messages .. it's clear they were already familiar with this item.

Maybe they just really thought it wouldn't come into evidence, because they'd agreed not to bring in the pedophilia letters--so they thought that Jodi trying to get Matt to lie for the pedophilia letter hearing was a non-issue.

But IMO the judge would have said that it was relevant if the defendant was trying to get others present false evidence about the pedophilia, because it would call into question her own credibility when testifying about the pedophilia.

You know, my thought was she colored her hair and rinsed it over him. But, figured all those chems would've been found. ;)

I'm thinking she washed her hair .... Interesting to hear if her hair was down and straight when she arrived at Ryan's.

Even if she washed rebraided and let it air dry ... Taking it out right before she arrived it would be wavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This cup thing has never made sense to me. She has a bloody body in the shower, and she is covered in blood. Surely she would turn the shower on, if it wasn't still running, to clean up, not use a cup? Doesn't look like she attempted to clean up the basin. The water line on the bottom of the box in the closet suggests the shower remained on and flooded the floors. Why the cup? :waitasec:

I think it was on a soap ledge in the shower stall and simply fell off.

i'm with you on the cup. it's just one of the many things we'll never know, unfortunately. we probably have the closest thing we ever get to a crime on film, but the part that's missing----we know it's happening but we don't get to see it-----is so compelling.

He is the best Prosecutor I have ever seen and believe me I have seen way too many to count.

I understood perfectly why and how he did his cross. This ADA is one of the best Prosecutors in the state of Arizona and didnt get that way by not knowing what he is doing. He has been doing this for decades already putting another female just like JA on death row.

That is one of the reasons I refuse to watch the THs who dont have nearly his expertise nor wins he does. All I see is poor losers. However I do watch Joey Jackson and he is one of the fairest but the nightly shows I dont watch any of them. I remember how they criticized Rick Disasto night and day predicting Mark Garegos was going to win the SP case. Riiiiiight.:floorlaugh:

Juan came out and did just exactly what he should have done. He let her know right up front that the days of the Nurmi and Jodi show were over and he was in control of the questions........and not Ms. Sociopath like it had been for 8 boring days.

He dropped evidence left and right in his questions......and never on the same subject. He would never go chronoligically so that she could just keep stating the same old tired answers like she did in direct. She never knew from minute to minute what he was going to bring up. It was truly amazing how qucik his mind works and I was in such awe as I watched him take chunk after chunk out of her bs storey. He gave her a lot to think about as she sat in her cell this weekend. She has no clue what else is coming but she will. :D

And we have only begun. By the time he is through with Jodi we are going to know a heck of a lot more evidence he has in his arsenal that he is going to use to impeach her.

I loved the first day of cross and its going to be better and better as he piles the evidence on her like a house of bricks. She will have more than a hurt finger before he is through.

IMO

So did I. I think it's absolutely fascinating the way he's pulling in all the pieces of the puzzle, and fitting them together little by little. I believe he knows exactly what he's doing and will have all the loose ends tied up nice and neat for the jury when he's done. It will be like a work of art, imo.

Still waiting for one of our brilliant and talented WS ers to post a map of JAs travels on her way to and from the murder......come on on know you can do it.

Regarding upside down license plates: if the state patrol did a "search" on their cameras for her rental car plate; it would NEVER come up (even if she had been captured) because it was upside down and the computer wouldn't read the discrepancy.

Omg I was talking to my 80+ year old mom the other day ... She's watching the case too. She told me back when she was young ...anal sex was super popular among catholic girls because using birth control was a sin.

She opted for marriage young;) !!

I don't find it hard to believe other people in religions may use the same excuse?

Treat her with the same respect as his other friends. Come on, think about it, this girl was used and sodomized like a wild animal.

With all due respect, I don't see how it can be characterized as JA being sodomized like a wild animal. If anything, by all that we've heard, anal sex seemed to be one of her hang-ups, her specialty. If she had a calling card, sadly, that was probably it.

Omg I was talking to my 80+ year old mom the other day ... She's watching the case too. She told me back when she was young ...anal sex was super popular among catholic girls because using birth control was a sin.

She opted for marriage young;) !!

I don't find it hard to believe other people in religions may use the same excuse?

My older-sister-in-law did, too. Again, ver Catholic.

How do pieces of it become embedded in blood in the hallway and on the stairs? I can't figure out how rope fibers are pertinent to the crime.

Why were there photo's of Travis's house shoes? Could they have the same fabric as the tassels?

Well,sucks to be me.After cleaning house,and stocking up on snacks for the week,get a phone call ,family coming for 2 or 3 days from out of province.Arrrrgggg!!Will be able to watch tomorrow,but will miss Tues And Wed,unless I can sneak in a bit here and there.I love family ,but now?Waiting for Juan to slap down those autopsy pics in Jodi's face!Wishing they would come next week,at least.Hmmm,what would Jodi do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx