Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LindaJ759...
Why not Eddie Lee?....just wondering?
Maybe he's some type of restaraunt/mafia type a la sopranos...what do we know about him?....just wondering?
My mind likes to wander after a glass of Pinot. :)

imo, it's one thing to do that when the consequence is probation or even a jail term, but maybe quite another when your child is facing the death penalty. I honestly can't say what I'd think, do or feel if I were Jodi's mother. It's behind my wildest imagination.

Honestly, I would have a hard time urging my child to fess up and accept the consequences if death penalty were an option.

Sorry, I don't think a wooden spoon caused Jodi to be a murdering psychopath. Sometimes, evil is simply born.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad you said that, It was my afterthought. There are BAD seeds, there are children born that test the limits of our ability to manage them I am sure.

Pure evil. I don't know why, but there are cases when their upbringing is not what caused them to do what they are doing.

If you discover you have one, can't you take one of those extreme skiing trips to the Glaciers, and hop back in the helicopter after telling your kid to go back and get your bonnet.. Then lift of and go. Play dumb swear you thought they were in the helicopter with you

Jodi had the garage code, Travis gave it to her, so she would not have to snoop to get that
\\

Yes - true. And, besides, didn't she say that she called him first to say she needed to come over to get her Social Insurance Card out of some boxes in the garage. So why would he be making out with somebody if he was expecting her to show up. Especially if he was aware (sure he was) of her stalking behavior. JMO

Weren't the last pics that JA took was the one of her dragging Travis and the shower and throat were taken by crime scene investigators. If you rewatch Heather Connors go crime scene evidence photos and the one with Travis in shower and defensive wounds were part of prosecution’s case. You will have noticed something…the picture of gun casing, the casing is ON TOP of blood which means she didn’t shoot him first. And I thought she came out of the closet door to the bedroom? If she did then casing should have been in bedroom not in bathroom.

Ok carrying this Minor4th post over and please forgive me if this has all been asked and answered:

Just listened to the testimony about Matt and Darryl on the murder trip. Here's the sequence of events:

1. She spent the night with Matt on June 2

2. Went to Darryl's morning of June 3 for breakfast - Matt did not go with her

3. After Darryl's she went to Salinas (20-30 min away) to get her nails done, but she said it took a long time - she was in Salinas for "a few hours". She testified that she had to go to Salinas anyway to get on the highway. She says the place could have also done hair, but she doesn't remember. Doesn't remember the name. I'm pretty sure Juan knows exactly what place it is.

4. After a few hours in Salina, she went back to Darryl's house to return something - she says she does not remember this, but indicates that Darryl remembers it. Didn't say what she returned to Darryl.

Ok so it's looking like she went and got her hair dyed. And IF she went back to Darryl's, he would have seen her hair go from platinum to brown,right? He was not asked about hair color was he? If not, why not?

What about this #4? Assuming she's lying and fabricating this detail to serve herself then why would this be? Why add this in to her story? What do you think this means?
rbm:

my brain is fried from listening to ms arias but iirc someone mentioned that she returned his garage door opener because she figured he would miss it???

I am not sure if I dreamt that or I read it here :lol:

(I admit I have had some STRANGE DREAMS since this trial has started!)

LindaJ759...
Why not Eddie Lee?....just wondering?
Maybe he's some type of restaraunt/mafia type a la sopranos...what do we know about him?....just wondering?
My mind likes to wander after a glass of Pinot. :)

Have you been following the trial?

do you guys want a hair color thread? You have a lot of good data

Fine with me if it stays here. There really is not too much more mystery to this issue and hopefully that will be revealed on Monday.

Thanks Nurse!

IMO that's not cool. The man has a son and requested privacy, the judge granted that. We should respect it. It's not fair to him and Jodi left enough victims.

sorry...I didn't think I was doing anything wrong since the link had been posted......crawling back in my hole

Oh my memory!!! I have problems with it!

[video=youtube;Iq796lSC-0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq796lSC-0A[/video]

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has cleared out my Monday duties and stocked up on things to nibble on in preparation for more of JMs cross!! I even went in to school today for 5 hours to practice/study for a practical exam just to give me a free Monday! Kind of pathetic.. I appreciate and often am forced to watch recordings on YouTube but there is something so mesmerizing about watching it live.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

My 20 yr old DD just called and wanted me to help her fill out some paperwork on MONDAY..:eek:

I said " sure, bring it over Sunday afternoon and I'll be glad to help you."

" But mooooom, that's my free day. "

I said, ' great, that's MY free day too. Sunday it is then. :giggle: '

Ok carrying this Minor4th post over and please forgive me if this has all been asked and answered:

Just listened to the testimony about Matt and Darryl on the murder trip. Here's the sequence of events:

1. She spent the night with Matt on June 2

2. Went to Darryl's morning of June 3 for breakfast - Matt did not go with her

3. After Darryl's she went to Salinas (20-30 min away) to get her nails done, but she said it took a long time - she was in Salinas for "a few hours". She testified that she had to go to Salinas anyway to get on the highway. She says the place could have also done hair, but she doesn't remember. Doesn't remember the name. I'm pretty sure Juan knows exactly what place it is.

4. After a few hours in Salina, she went back to Darryl's house to return something - she says she does not remember this, but indicates that Darryl remembers it. Didn't say what she returned to Darryl.

Ok so it's looking like she went and got her hair dyed. And IF she went back to Darryl's, he would have seen her hair go from platinum to brown,right? He was not asked about hair color was he? If not, why not?

What about this #4? Assuming she's lying and fabricating this detail to serve herself then why would this be? Why add this in to her story? What do you think this means?

I don't think she made this up, and I believe investigators have tracked her movements throughout June 2 and 3 through cell phone triangulation. All of these witnesses have had their depositions taken as well, so that limits what Jodi can lie about and have any chance of getting away with it.

Darryl has probably stated in an interview or deposition what color her hair was when she first saw him and when she returned. This is not a mystery to the defense of the State -- hopefully we will know soon.

Fine with me if it stays here. There really is not too much more mystery to this issue and hopefully that will be revealed on Monday.

Thanks Nurse!

I started a thread for you guys and put your stuff there... you never know what rabbit hole Arias will take us down with Ms. Clairol!

I started a thread for you guys and put your stuff there... you never know what rabbit hole Arias will take us down with Ms. Clairol!

And as soon as she gave her explanation about not going back to blonde because it could damage the hair, and it would fall out, I knew she went back to blonde or brown at will.

I follow the Jodi Arias Pattern of Testimony. When i say I would never, it means I did.

Weren't the last pics that JA took was the one of her dragging Travis and the shower and throat were taken by crime scene investigators. If you rewatch Heather Connors go crime scene evidence photos and the one with Travis in shower and defensive wounds were part of prosecution’s case. You will have noticed something…the picture of gun casing, the casing is ON TOP of blood which means she didn’t shoot him first. And I thought she came out of the closet door to the bedroom? If she did then casing should have been in bedroom not in bathroom.

She said she came out of the closet into the middle of the bathroom.

She went down the hall, entered the closet through the bedroom entrance, and exited the closet into the bathroom. I know - it makes no sense because she could have just run out the bedroom door instead of into the closet, but that's what she said.

Gentle reminder to sillywabbitt ~ she is lying. :)

I noticed this as well, and I wondered if she is going to get schooled about it this weekend by Nurmi & co. She is presenting herself as someone who rises to the occasion with no hesitation when challenged or confronted. She is going to have to come across as pitiful, cowed, intimidated by JM to be a credible abuse victim. If she cannot resist sparring with him, her PRIDE is what will do her in.

She can be coached til the cows come home but she still has her personality disorder to deal with and which will be guiding her behavior.

It won't let her continue to pull off the victimhood posture with who she sees as a worthy opponent. She will stand up to JM just as she pushed back with Travis. (Travis' friend Aaron actually told us that the other night, that he witnessed this behavior).

Sure they likely will coach her to be more meek and wimpy but Jodi will consider this the Jodi show and do it the Jodi way. I mean she knows better than anyone including her own attorneys don'tcha know?

I have a feeling that JA borrows a lot of her story from her Sister's experience, from what I had read on that persons MySpace & FB previous to the trial starting & not knowing what JA would claim her defense to be: self defense. Her stories seem littered with all these tiny details, nuances, etc., that match with stories her Sister relayed as being part of her life experiences.

How pathetic. Even her LIES aren't her OWN. She is Evil personified.

I don't think she made this up, and I believe investigators have tracked her movements throughout June 2 and 3 through cell phone triangulation. All of these witnesses have had their depositions taken as well, so that limits what Jodi can lie about and have any chance of getting away with it.

Darryl has probably stated in an interview or deposition what color her hair was when she first saw him and when she returned. This is not a mystery to the defense of the State -- hopefully we will know soon.

He wasn't asked about this was he? If he wasn't asked by the defense, who called him (right? now I"m not even remembering that), then would that mean JM couldn't cross on that?

Just trying to figure out why that didn't come out in his testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns