jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very possible . Extremely, actually.

At this pace, yes.

Well, if the trial is still going on, I might just hop a flight and spring break in phoenix.

I've only been there once on a long layover back in late 90s. My bf's uncle was in a jazz band w/Jordy Hormel, so I got to hang at his mansion for the day. What an eccentric fellow!

I have already researched downtown hotels and the "light rail" line, lol. Might live it up for a bit in the Palomar, unless anyone has a better (cheaper) hotel recommendation for a traveler wanting to attend the courthouse, and have a nice vacay at the same time.

Also, would love to meet up w/fellow WSers should the occasion arise. Heck, I think there should be an annual WS convention, if there isn't already, lol.

Justice for Travis Alexander, from a long time abuse/stalking sufferer. :rocker:

I'm tempted to hop a flight to AZ as well. Haven't been back to Tempe/Mesa/Phx since college days. Not saying how long ago that was but hoop skirts were still in fashion, along with covered wagons. ;) I've been wanting to get back to Sedona as well...reallllly badly.

It's hard for me to go back and find posts on this phone, but I did want to say that Jodi had acrylic nails (you can see the lines on her nails in the photo of her holding a camera up to her eye.) getting a "full-set" (all new acrylics) takes longer than a "fill" (filling in grown-out spaces) and much longer than a standard manicure. If she went to a salon where they manually file (rather than using the mini-Dremel tools to file), a full-set can take hours. FYI.

I've had my nails done for years. I've had everything done from simple mani to full set to the new acrylics. Five years ago they didn't have the new acrylics and even now they don't take that long. She had something else done in that salon that day.

Well, if the trial is still going on, I might just hop a flight and spring break in phoenix.

I've only been there once on a long layover back in late 90s. My bf's uncle was in a jazz band w/Jordy Hormel, so I got to hang at his mansion for the day. What an eccentric fellow!

I have already researched downtown hotels and the "light rail" line, lol. Might live it up for a bit in the Palomar, unless anyone has a better (cheaper) hotel recommendation for a traveler wanting to attend the courthouse, and have a nice vacay at the same time.

Also, would love to meet up w/fellow WSers should the occasion arise. Heck, I think there should be an annual WS convention, if there isn't already, lol.

Justice for Travis Alexander, from a long time abuse/stalking sufferer. :rocker:
I would do the Palomar and you can walk to restaurants, etc, ot take the rail.

A 'professional' photographer (Jodi) who does not have their own camera with them at all times? There is a reason Jodi wanted those naked and sex photos on Travis' camera and memory stick. The end result was just not expected.

~~IMO~~

It was June 4, 5, 6 were Wed, Thurs, Fri. There would have been no hours long wait at a nail salon in the mid afternoon or morning. Not in my years ago experience anyway.

Well and if you're trying to get on the road late in the day for a LONG road trip, why wait hours for a freaking manicure? When there are many other places to stop along the way? She couldn't even identify this place so it's not like she went to her "favorite" salon. She herself said "they could have done hair".

I don' tknow about you guys but when I go to the nail salons, it's very clear they ONLY do nails. If it's a hair salon , usually the nail section is very small. Primary nail salons are filled with stations and pedicure chairs and zero stations for hair.

I also found it funny Juan said "you stopped in Salinas for some kind of beauty treatment right?" paraphrasing but something like that. Cosmetic treatment maybe? It was funny.

Maybe he was grabbing at his throat after the big neck slash ?

I've thought that too, which would make it a photo of the very last seconds of his life. :(

She also may have been dragging an already deceased TA by his arms. It's so odd to me that she made the effort to put him back in the shower. I can only think she was trying to wash away dna evidence, but still, maneuvering a (forgive me) dead weight the size of TA into the shower could not have been an easy task.

I'm not a proponent of the death penalty (for a lot of reasons), but I don't think I would be sorry to see JA undergo it. No matter what, she's too dangerous to ever be out of prison again.

Watching some of the testimony from Thursday and have a question for any body language peeps out there. :)
At 11:31 Juan says "During that hearing you tried to get somebody to lie for you".
She frowns at him and says "no", but then looks towards the jury, raises her eyebrows and makes a face.
I'm curious what it may mean.
It looks like she's saying to the jury "can you believe this carp", but would like to hear other opinions. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuyYBHZHbsg

Pretty sure she called it a "manicure" and she never explained why it took so long other than "there was a long wait".

I'm thinking some hair coloring confrontation is coming up soon. :please:
Good points. Don't mind me this morning; I'm medicated.;)

I'm think she might have had waxing done at the salon. Hair color is pretty easy to do oneself, but waxing the nether regions is best left to the professionals. And remember, at this point in her trip she hadn't yet "been invited by TA" < cough cough > and had no reason to need to be waxed.

Yes, something along those lines I think. She has to know approximately how long she was there. She's had 4+ years to sit and think about every single thing she did that month. I don't have a great memory on everyday, mundane things, but if I sit and think for a long time I can usually come up with it.

And I bet if you (or I) murdered someone the way Jodi did, we would remember every detail. I've heard of people blacking out, but she doesn't seem the sort - especially remembering the gun shot, running into the closet, and confronting him with it. Then saying that the gun just went off, and she thought she hit a wall.

She sounded very Betty Broderick to me.

Then to say the next thing she remembers is driving in the desert just doesn't pass the smell test. She knows exactly what happened, and I pray JM can get it out of her.

MOO

Mel

Those pictures were meant for someone else, IMO. Jodi was threatening to send them to his girlfriends, church or work people? Travis was done with her. PERIOD!

I think you are spot on with that statement. I think the whole entire thing began with her setting him up to ruin him in the church and his personal life (the recording etc.) and then evolved into a pre-meditated murder. Maybe Travis threatened to expose her as well ... and then she was thinking there is NO way that is gonna happen.

This all breaks my heart that Travis gave her the benefit of the doubt and didn't "call her out" or "report her to the authorities". I think "underneath" he knew what she was capable of and it scared the bejezus out of him. I think he was afraid of revealing all of this to his family and church and just thought he could deal with it. I feel so much sadness for Travis and his family. I can hardly bear watching them in that court room day after day. They are amazing in how they are handling all of this. Very classy people.

And I bet if you (or I) murdered someone the way Jodi did, we would remember every detail. I've heard of people blacking out, but she doesn't seem the sort - especially remembering the gun shot, running into the closet, and confronting him with it. Then saying that the gun just went off, and she thought she hit a wall.

She sounded very Betty Broderick to me.

Then to say the next thing she remembers is driving in the desert just doesn't pass the smell test. She knows exactly what happened, and I pray JM can get it out of her.

MOO

Mel

Exactly. I actually am surprised she didn't go with the "I took the gun to commit suicide" story. Although I guess she and her attorneys know that gun can't be directly linked to her (her grandparent's) but it sure can be circumstantially.

Jodi had lived in Mesa. Wouldn't she have known of an adequate salon there? Why choose the one in Salinas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717