jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might catch the sentencing hearing. There's usually a few weeks to prepare for that then it's its own mini trial. And Jodi will be in her prison fashion at that point in time. ;)

Any chance trial will still be going on the week of March 18th? It's a long shot, but that's my spring break. Don't have my kiddos for the first break ever, so I'll be going crazy.

I don't think she colored her hair, in her mug shot side view you can see the blonde streaks that had grown out. If she had dyed her hair on this trip... that blonde would not have been there.

She wasn't arrested for over a month after the murder, so she could have lightened it or when she dyed it before it could have been a demi-permanent, a glaze or another temporary hair color that fades quickly
Just a thought!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

So i'm doing a little sunday morning catching up, in preparation for tomorrow's beauty of JM & the JA. I googled the CBS 48 hours story from years ago that originally grabbed my attention to this case & i was lucky to stumble across the new(er) 48 hours story - Picture Perfect: The trial of Jodi Arias. As she's retelling the ninja attack, she mentions as part of her (hollywood saga staring Jodi Arias, up for an Oscar for best screenplay & lead actress... *don't even need to get started*.... sorry about that....) :) she mentions that as her great escape is unfolding she grabs her purse & bolts out the door.

BBM - GRABS HER PURSE as she has just witnessed Travis being slaughtered & has almost lost her life as well when the ninja pulled the trigger on her next & "nothing happened with the gun"??????????????????????

I wonder if as she was running down the stairs if she remembered her car charger & thought, 'well i better get that quickly, i'll just turn around'.... and THEN as she's almost out the door did she also remember to get her sunglasses that she left in the kitchen because she now has a drive to Utah.

*sarcasm of course but REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean.... REALLY!!!!!!!*

If she would just admit to the DISGUSTING & TERRIBLE act that SHE did, i'd MAYBE find a SHRED of..... understanding?...... respect?.......knowledge?.... (um can't find the right word in all honesty) to hear her story out. But as i've felt this entire trial, specifically when she has been on the stand, she is nothing short of INSULTING to ALL involved. ALL involved. Even us WS'ers! :)

my heart just ACHES for Travis & those that loved him. His sisters especially.

I just rewatched this testimony. She blanks out on the time at the "nail salon" ("a few hours maybe?" - who takes a few hours getting a manicure?), she doesn't remember the time she left, she can't say whether she returned to Darryl's or not. She gets super cagey w JM. She knows he has something so loses all her specifics. It's fascinating...watch it. Her demeanor after that while Von Trapping is also very different.

As we all know by now, Jodi couldn't shut up if her life depended on it. (not often can you say that and have it not be a metaphor)

I think she had hair, nails, waxing done at the salon and told at least one person all about the trip to Cancun she was taking with her boyfriend. (He could have even been a fiance) It's more than just being there that's a problem, that could be explained a dozen ways, so I bet she blabbed in the salon.

Juan asked her how long she was in there so he knows exactly how long she was in there and I bet he knows what she said

He's going after her "He's taking the babysitter of a friend and that's fine with me" lies

The last time he hit me! He had me on the floor under him between his legs! I knew this would be my last chance to be in that compromising position!
So I grabbed his inpotent jewels and squeezed harddddddd ouch! He screamed bloody murder lol
I still smile when I think of it! It's been 15 years. Actually I bust a giggle:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm glad you made it out and are doing well. :hug:

Treat her with the same respect as his other friends. Come on, think about it, this girl was used and sodomized like a wild animal.

i'm just gonna take a wild guess and say that his other friends didn't violate his personal space, his privacy, his property, his existence.. i'm also thinking they didn't play mind games, or secretly record their conversations..

What sheet? I have never seen a sheet or towel in any picture that has been posted of this crime. I know people are speculating that JA had to be dragging TA on a sheet (or towel) but where is it? Not in any picture that I've seen... ???

It's hard for me to go back and find posts on this phone, but I did want to say that Jodi had acrylic nails (you can see the lines on her nails in the photo of her holding a camera up to her eye.) getting a "full-set" (all new acrylics) takes longer than a "fill" (filling in grown-out spaces) and much longer than a standard manicure. If she went to a salon where they manually file (rather than using the mini-Dremel tools to file), a full-set can take hours. FYI.

Any chance trial will still be going on the week of March 18th? It's a long shot, but that's my spring break. Don't have my kiddos for the first break ever, so I'll be going crazy.

It is very possible . Extremely, actually.

He is the best Prosecutor I have ever seen and believe me I have seen way too many to count.

I understood perfectly why and how he did his cross. This ADA is one of the best Prosecutors in the state of Arizona and didnt get that way by not knowing what he is doing. He has been doing this for decades already putting another female just like JA on death row.

That is one of the reasons I refuse to watch the THs who dont have nearly his expertise nor wins he does. All I see is poor losers. However I do watch Joey Jackson and he is one of the fairest but the nightly shows I dont watch any of them. I remember how they criticized Rick Disasto night and day predicting Mark Garegos was going to win the SP case. Riiiiiight.:floorlaugh:

Juan came out and did just exactly what he should have done. He let her know right up front that the days of the Nurmi and Jodi show were over and he was in control of the questions........and not Ms. Sociopath like it had been for 8 boring days.

He dropped evidence left and right in his questions......and never on the same subject. He would never go chronoligically so that she could just keep stating the same old tired answers like she did in direct. She never knew from minute to minute what he was going to bring up. It was truly amazing how qucik his mind works and I was in such awe as I watched him take chunk after chunk out of her bs storey. He gave her a lot to think about as she sat in her cell this weekend. She has no clue what else is coming but she will. :D

And we have only begun. By the time he is through with Jodi we are going to know a heck of a lot more evidence he has in his arsenal that he is going to use to impeach her.

I loved the first day of cross and its going to be better and better as he piles the evidence on her like a house of bricks. She will have more than a hurt finger before he is through.

IMO

Brilliant post! Thank you!

I don't think she colored her hair, in her mug shot side view you can see the blonde streaks that had grown out. If she had dyed her hair on this trip... that blonde would not have been there.

It is possible that some of the new hair color has washed out, leaving a few blonde streaks a month later when she was arrested

It's hard for me to go back and find posts on this phone, but I did want to say that Jodi had acrylic nails (you can see the lines on her nails in the photo of her holding a camera up to her eye.) getting a "full-set" (all new acrylics) takes longer than a "fill" (filling in grown-out spaces) and much longer than a standard manicure. If she went to a salon where they manually file (rather than using the mini-Dremel tools to file), a full-set can take hours. FYI.

Pretty sure she called it a "manicure" and she never explained why it took so long other than "there was a long wait".

I'm thinking some hair coloring confrontation is coming up soon. :please:

Getting hair colored in a salon is not cheap, so that goes against her "I was broke" excuse. That's IF she had her hair colored in a salon.

I haven't read all the posts and maybe this has already been brought up but where the arrows are pointing, it appears Travis's forearm is not resting on the floor. Were his arms bound together with the "mystery rope"? While dragging him wouldn't gravity cause his arms to fall at his side sliding along on the floor? Guess I need to watch more CSI! Love CASTLE though!
Maybe he was grabbing at his throat after the big neck slash ?

Travis had issues himself. He would have known she was a time bomb, at the very least after the slashed tires. That's a giant red flag. That he kept seeing her even after that was an unhealthy choice.

What? I hope I am wrong, but it sort of sounds like this post is saying people who are killed in domestic violence situations bring it on themselves for not identifying and heeding "red flags."

My sister was murdered by her estranged husband. She left him in January and by May she was dead. He was a smooth talker and even though she had a restraining order against him, he still managed to talk her into bringing their baby over to his apartment for a visit. He had the murder/suicide all planned. She was ambushed.

True, she should not have gone over there. But it was easier to comply and keep things "happy, happy" than risk his wrath by not complying. I don't think anyone who has lived a few years with crazy can even recognize "red flags" anymore because the abuser has you believing red is green and yellow is blue and "those aren't really flags anyway, baby, those are unicorns and rainbows flying out of my a$$"

Unless you have actually lived it, you really don't get it. MOO.

Return trip to Darryl's. After the murder? She never returned the borrowed gas cans.

Darryl testified that after Jodi left and went to the salon she came back to return his remote. So I'm thinking he is sending a message to Jodi that Juan knows she got her hair dyed at the salon and he has proof. Something for her to ponder over this weekend. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper