jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's way bigger than a t shirt. He might keep it there in her face and close to the jury for days. Brilliant strategy.

Possibilities of the contents...

* French maid outfit
* Spiderman undies
* Travis Alexander'S shirt/shorts
* Strawberry Frapiccino empty cups
* Case of Toblerones
* A huge batch of cookies

She said she put the camera on the nightstand to test the timer for them to photo or video themselves. Do,those genitalia close ups on her appear to have the same background as the ones "from the nightstand"?

Good question! I'm scared to look at them again to see. Lol. Something I thought too... She said she set it up on the nightstand because they wanted to get pictures while they were having sex, but he certainly doesn't look ready for sex to me!! The look on his face in the picture with the KY on the bed haunts me too. That doesn't look like a man enjoying himself.

MOO

There's a Phoenix, Oregon as well as Arizona. I'm pretty sure the Oregon one is the one referenced. Was it Matt Whoever?
Sorry if this has already been answered. Obviously, I'm WAAAY behind...

Phoenix, Oregon is just barely south of Medford, Oregon.

She liked being sodomized? I don't need to think about that. Who do you think enjoyed this act the most? As far as the self defense I want to hear out the rest of the trial before I sound my gavel.

Yeah. I believe she did. You say sodomized... I say Anal Sex. She liked that type of sex, so what? Is that so hard to believe? She did it with other partners... not like Travis was her first. Lets be real here. Who do I think enjoys it the most? Uhm, not sure... but willing to bet they both enjoyed it. Because believe you me... if I was having sex with a man, and he forced his way into having anal sex with me while I protested it ... that would be the very last time I had sex with him, and I certainly wouldn't be driving hours upon hours to see him.

Sodomized... Give me a break. Call it what it was, Consensual Anal sex between 2 adults. It was only forced when she was charged in BRUTALLY murdering him.

* French maid outfit
* Spiderman undies
* Case of Toblerones

BBM

OMG :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I haven't, and to me, that looks like her back and her arm. It looks like a picture of her stabbing him, not dragging him, to me. But I can't see a foot in that picture.

Beth Karas claimed she could see a foot in the picture in court, but I can't see it.

I'm many pages behind, so not sure if someone already answered you. but compare these photos. One is staged.

http://i50.tinypic.com/30muzdl.png

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29254

i have a dear friend whose sister was murdered last year by her ex-husband of EIGHT YEARS. messy, horrible divorce, lots of psychological abuse. obviously he had problems moving on, so to speak, and his brother convinced her to attend counseling with her ex. after 8 years, she thought it might help, and so she went.
rule was she got to leave the session 15 minutes ahead of him----but the last time, the counselor let him leave sooner because he thought things were going so well.
so he goes outside in the parking lot where she's getting in her car, and shoots her dead.

that's what counseling with a psychopath gets you.

ETA: i didn't say this right-----they were married for 15 years and had been divorced for 8 years when this happened. apologies.

I'm so sorry for you and your friends loss.

Those pictures were meant for someone else, IMO. Jodi was threatening to send them to his girlfriends, church or work people? Travis was done with her. PERIOD!

ITA. When the server issues started I think panic ensued on the board. I will be present

I will be present too. After reading posts from last night and this morning I am so anxious for this trial to restart. I am on pins and needles waiting for tomorrow. jmo

I sometimes think when you feel pangs of "i sort of feel sorry for her" (AND I'M NOT SAYING FOR A NANO SECOND I HAVE NOT FELT THAT FOR ANYONE IN HER SPOT) I guess more of a morbid curiosity?

But do this little exercise...Replace Travis for the man in your life, or the son or daughter and make Jodi some person that your son could not figure out how to deal with. OR the man that won't leave your daughter alone...

The minute that I have felt a wee bit bad for her, I reversed this and said to myself, what if one of my nieces was chopped up and stuffed in a shower?

I live for them, I don't have children and they are my world. If someone did that to my niece he would already be a dead man. I would not have left anything for the police to arrest.
My phone keeps denying my thanks to your post but..thank you!!

I have two boys and two girls and every time I read a "he didn't deserve it but..." I cringe. So my sons lives mean less than my daughters??? Because I have no doubt that if this were reversed and TA had done all the stalking, plotting, killing and lying we wouldn't be reading any "buts"

Nobody would even entertain these fairytales.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Salinas is where she claimed to get her nails done, right? And I think Juan asked her if that salon does hair. Hopefully he has someone who will testify they colored her hair!

But what is the story about returning a remote to Darryl's? I must have missed that. Meaning a remote control, like for a TV? Why would she have that?

All I know is that at the end of trial Thursday, JM said to Jodi something along the lines of After Salina's did you GO BACK to Darryl's to return something? Some one here in this forum said it was a remote. I would go look for it, but I would never find it. I am new, and I just now figured out to Refresh the page.

Oooooo......a big juicy bag of state's evidence, yet to be unwrapped!?! Next week is going to be better than Christmas! (she says...while rubbing her hands together, and with wide eyes)

I hope it was sitting there STARING at Jodi. She seemed to deflate when he took out the first magazine, lmao. Her eyes watched him cross the room opening that yellow envelope, and when she saw it, her eyes went straight forward. It was a thing of beauty, IMO. :great:

I wish there was something going on there during my spring break. I would consider spending a few days there, to try to see JM in action first hand. I'm super jealy of those of you who have, but so grateful for your notes and observations!

Jodi did not think he could bring it in because the letter was kept out, I imagine. Surprise, surprise. She opened the door with the "nice letter" in her Valentine package from Travis. jmo

* French maid outfit
* Spiderman undies
* Case of Toblerones

* Murder weapons and bloody clothes, car mats ?

If MM is granted immuity from prosecution for his part in the letter creation he can no longer plea the 5th, I believe. Is that true?

Salinas is where she claimed to get her nails done, right? And I think Juan asked her if that salon does hair. Hopefully he has someone who will testify they colored her hair!

But what is the story about returning a remote to Darryl's? I must have missed that. Meaning a remote control, like for a TV? Why would she have that?

I don't think she colored her hair, in her mug shot side view you can see the blonde streaks that had grown out. If she had dyed her hair on this trip... that blonde would not have been there.

The pictures taken that last day are not properly exposed (as in light and color). So what you see are photos that do not have good resolution, do not have accurate color, do not have balanced lighting, etc. If a red mark is seen it doesn't mean it's due to a rope or a weapon--the pictures are grainy with poor color rendition. Chalk it up to that. There are no hidden unicorns in the pictures, no hidden messages. They are what they are--not good pictures but priceless in that they help cement a killer's fate.

Some of the shower pictures were pretty good. The one or two where I could clearly see what looked like red marks on his neck were well exposed.

Go back and look at them with a view to his expression, his hands, and the orientation of the camera relative to his body. She is standing above him in some of those pics, so he is on the floor of the shower.

One thing I've noticed about psychopaths--they love to tell you what they are secretly doing to screw you behind the scenes. It kills them that nobody knows how smart, clever, and devious they are, because they have to keep it mostly secret. Maybe one of the experts here could confirm this.

For that reason, they will always leak it out--exactly what they did and how it went down. You just have to listen and look for it. They are proud of it and want to brag about it.

JMO

To those who were wondering about the E bay account, It was/is not Jodi's. It is her brother Carl's. Here is the buyers feedback from a sale in 2008

Cool boat, Carl. A real pleasure meeting you and we love the boat! AAA+++ Buyer: Member id vf500gpz750 ( Feedback Score Of 966) Aug-27-08 01:28
12' ALUMINUM FISHIN' BOAT w/ TRAILER (#110279355459) US $202.50

Thank you. I was wondering about this. The first few items I clicked didn't seem like JA and I presumed it was probably her brother or someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd