jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Favorite screen cap from Thursday during the magazine testimony. :floorlaugh:

dtoughto-001_resized_zps073f157c.jpg

Question for Katiecoo, Anita and Pasa and Attorneys,
Are all of you to court tomorrow to observe? I was reading last night and some of you mentioned going, maybe some other sleuthers too. I am so excited about tomorrow so if any of ou go, please send us little notes of what is going on, who you see, how the jury reacts, how the families are and how "our Juan" is doing! I was afraid at first of the cross when JA was so belligerent but then I saw what he was doing by skipping around and bringing out all those great points. Sign of a good attorney, huh? This is so interesting! It is a real shame a man had to die to being this psychopath down. Thank you all!
P.S. sleuthers, some of you must stay home so I have someone to communicate with! :) can't go through this alone.

ITA. When the server issues started I think panic ensued on the board. I will be present

Salinas is where she claimed to get her nails done, right? And I think Juan asked her if that salon does hair. Hopefully he has someone who will testify they colored her hair!

But what is the story about returning a remote to Darryl's? I must have missed that. Meaning a remote control, like for a TV? Why would she have that?

I just rewatched this testimony. She blanks out on the time at the "nail salon" ("a few hours maybe?" - who takes a few hours getting a manicure?), she doesn't remember the time she left, she can't say whether she returned to Darryl's or not. She gets super cagey w JM. She knows he has something so loses all her specifics. It's fascinating...watch it. Her demeanor after that while Von Trapping is also very different.

Aha!! :D I bet that is what is in the brown paper bag that Juan brought in on Thursday.
What do you think KatieCool, maybe the tee shirt?

Package1_zpsf30839bc.jpg

It's way bigger than a t shirt. He might keep it there in her face and close to the jury for days. Brilliant strategy.

Treat her with the same respect as his other friends. Come on, think about it, this girl was used and sodomized like a wild animal.

Well i am just jumping in here but are you saying that Jodi was victimized with sex by these men? I'm obviously not current on this case then. I do believe you have this reversed. I don't doubt that she was an undercover cyber *advertiser censored* star.

I'm glad Jodi got caught, because (and I TRULY believe this) she found a new 'profession' to hone. There would definitely been more victims.

The pre-murder pics are very strange. Two of him on the bed; one where he looks asleep the other with a two-finger salute. One of her on the bed and two up close shots of her. Very odd collection of photos imo. And nothing else deleted. I think he looks out of it on the bed and have wondered like others, if he had been drugged. I know that no drugs were found in his system but would it even be possible to find this evidence so long after he was killed?

I agree that the photos are odd. The two of him look (to me) as if she were photographing him in his sleep and he woke up and objected. Whether he was involved in taking the Jodi pics or they were done with a timer, we will never know. From the phone sex tape, I think he would have been willing to take the pictures, but there's no proof either way. Personally, I doubt he'd been drugged--it wouldn't have been necessary.

Some of the shower pics look a bit staged to me (bicep flex, etc.), he may have known she was there. However, something is clearly happening by the time he is sitting on the bottom of the shower. His face isn't visible, neither are his hands. I think she may have had a gun on him at that point and he may have had his right arm raised protectively.

BTW, does anyone know offhand if the stab wound that sliced his vena cava came from the front or from the back?

The pre-murder pics are very strange. Two of him on the bed; one where he looks asleep the other with a two-finger salute. One of her on the bed and two up close shots of her. Very odd collection of photos imo. And nothing else deleted. I think he looks out of it on the bed and have wondered like others, if he had been drugged. I know that no drugs were found in his system but would it even be possible to find this evidence so long after he was killed?

Something that somebody pointed out last night and that I noticed, too--he seems to have red marks around his neck in some of those shower pictures. Rope?

If he didn't metabolize the drugs before he died, they could find them in his blood at autopsy--if they tested for the right ones. But, I don't think he was drugged from those pics. I think he was terrified.

IMO, the bed pictures looked like it was right after sex...he was laying there probably talking, she was propped up on the headboard...snapping pictures without him aware.
Then he goes to shower, she gets dressed and sneaks the first shower photos. We all know what happens next.

Horrifying bi***

At the end of the day, JA's attorneys get to walk away with their freedom and they never have to see her again. They will take on other cases and continue down whatever roads they go. Whether she gets LWOP or the DP, she'll still be sitting in prison for a couple decades regardless--the DP won't be carried out anytime soon, if ever. "Losing" the Arias case is a misnomer since the defendant admitted the killing; they have nothing to work with other than a client who lies all the time.

I was watching the andriano video on youtube! Martinez said she was rude! Confrontational! At times she would refuse to answer questions. Jodi lost her appeal to the high court! To take the DP off the table! Wonder how her weekends going! Her confidence! In her ability to pull this off! Her snarky attitude! If I'm not mistaken! Correct me if I am! The andriano death was not as brutal as this one!
Pleeeze don't misunderstand me! I'm just saying her husband was what beaten and poisoned? Which was heinous! But jodi takes the cake here! Alot of similarities.

Jodi still had men on hold! But didn't like Travis seeing anyone else! She was a total control freak! Maybe Travis didnt get a restraining order because for one! She's out of state and also! He had no definitive proof that she slashed those tires! And she has away of laying on the innocence! Like she did on those two tv interviews! She tried it with Flores! Didnt work. I hope I'm making sense .

no...his murder was just as brutal, IMO. She bashed him in the head 23 times when the poison wasn't working fast enough, then stabbed him in the neck with a 13 inch knife. She completely obliterated his head, face, skull, brain. Not much left when she was done. At least with Travis one can still see in the pics that it actually IS Travis...unlike Joe Andriano who was more of a pulpy mess. So to me they were both equally brutal.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Aha!! :D I bet that is what is in the brown paper bag that Juan brought in on Thursday.
What do you think KatieCool, maybe the tee shirt?

Package1_zpsf30839bc.jpg

I thought I saw somewhere that Travis had a friend in the printing business and that he would have used them for any printing and he didn't have this shirt printed there?

Am I mistaken on this?

She said she put the camera on the nightstand to test the timer for them to photo or video themselves. Do,those genitalia close ups on her appear to have the same background as the ones "from the nightstand"?

I'm going! And I think some other posters too (check the observer thread). It's gonna get realllll good now IMO. I can't post from the courtroom but I can throw a little something on the breaks. I'm also visiting with other people and observing the whole situation including what's happening in the hall etc. the breaks are when I get some of my best people watching and conversations so its limited. And tomorrow I'm excited as I've had a personal Nancy Drew mystery going on that I solved at the end of the day Thurs so ...just will be interesting.

I promise to post all I can when I get home in the evening!

I can't wait to go!! I hope I can make it in time for the morning session too. Anita said she got there at about 9 and was the 21st person let in, IIRC. Something like that. I have to take my son to school at 8 and I'm in Maricopa. I need to mapquest the courthouse and see how long it's going to take me to get there. I can't wait to see JM in action!

Is Anita going again? The only people I'll recognize is you and Anita.

The truth will come out tooooomorrow

Betcha bottom dollar that tooooomorrow.... Juan will shiiiine

Tomorrow, tomorrow I love ya tomorrow, it's only a day away....

(I'm getting "punchy"!)

Almost caught up from yesterday :great:
I love you guys...such great ideas/insights/theories/opinions :rocker:

Mostly just wanted to :welcome3: So many new folks:party:

i love your avatar!! that guy cracks me up and makes me wonder when his book is coming out. i'd buy it just cuz he looks like an island of sanity in an ocean of crazy!

The pictures taken that last day are not properly exposed (as in light and color). So what you see are photos that do not have good resolution, do not have accurate color, do not have balanced lighting, etc. If a red mark is seen it doesn't mean it's due to a rope or a weapon--the pictures are grainy with poor color rendition. Chalk it up to that. There are no hidden unicorns in the pictures, no hidden messages. They are what they are--not good pictures but priceless in that they help cement a killer's fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member