jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From your gallery position you probably can't see this... the evidence parcel (I assume that's what it is - check it out on the videos) is sitting on the floor in front of the prosecution desk in direct view of the witness stand, ominously. A little psychology in play.

Ohhhh so,it's not the journals! Love it...

There is no evidence he invited her to come to Mesa; it's what she is claiming but there's nothing corroborating that. He was not tied up--there are no pictures or evidence indicating this. The story of there being rope and anyone being tied up is another one of JA's lies.

Considering how JA is so into documenting everything in her life with photos (including murder) I am a firm believer that she was never tied up during her sexual encounter with TA on that day. If so she would have insisted on him taking a pic of it, especially since there is proof of other sexual pics of her taken on that date. I am positive that TA DID NOT tie her up. :banghead:

After the decomposition of the body would they be able to tell if he had been drugged at some point?

Thank you for the welcome! I was thinking mostly about the immediate area around the crime scene and within a certain (nearby) distance along her route to search for the weapons - logic being that she would want to discard those implements asap in order to compose herself to meet her next tryst. (Using logic may be my fail.)

Welcome to WS Ricky Ticky!

JA went from Mesa through all of AZ then all of NV and then through Utah to see Ryan after the murder. Who could possibly search all those areas? There wouldn't be enough people or resources (i.e. money) to pay for that kind of scouring. Nope, those weapons (1 .25 caliber gun and 1 knife and whatever clothes/shoes she wore) are gone unless someone happens upon them. She could have burned her clothes and buried the weapons off the beaten path anywhere.

Recovering those weapons isn't needed in order to secure a first degree conviction of murder. She admitted to the killing (finally). She's blown her "self defense" claim about 10 different times. She's toast.

That whole very end of the day dynamic, re: the nail/hair salon, her return trip to Darryl's was fascinating to,watch. She knows he has something but doesn't know what so is being cagey. He walked her right in to that masterfully.

Ita! And he left her to sit and think About it for 3 days

She liked being sodomized? I don't need to think about that. Who do you think enjoyed this act the most? As far as the self defense I want to hear out the rest of the trial before I sound my gavel.
IMO, poor little innocent Arias schooled TA in sodomy and loved EVERY minute of it - of course, we only have HER word to go on and she is extremely reliable, correct ? And I've heard enough of her "self-defense" theory to know it's a pile of horse dung like everything else out of her mouth.

Jodi took the rope with her when she left after the murder because she gathered up the thing she brought to Travis'. Not knowing if they would be fulfilling the tree in the woods fantasy, she also had a knife in the bag with the rope.

IMO

Another issue is that Jodi felt it necessary to take the gun with her and dispose of it. Why do that if it was Travis's gun? Why not just dump it in the washing machine along with the camera?

Because it wasn't his gun at all. She knew that the 25's make and model could be identified as being very similar or belonging to her grandparents. She had no choice but to dispose of it.

Bingo!

Same with the knife, and, oddly enough, same with the rope.

I think the camera was left behind and put in the washing machine by misfake.

Her ex-boyfriend Darryl, who she lived with for 4 years said onthe stand the he and Arias had anal sex.

Seems to me she was "sodomized like a wild animal" before she even met Travis.

May "girls" are used for sex, thinking having sex with the "user" will lead to the "permanent" relationship.

The entry in her diary, her personal diary (Dear Self) said something to effect about how they fulfilled their fantasies (sorry I am too lazy right now to link the entry showed in court). And let's not forget the taped "phone sex". She was very obviously enjoying the phone sex and a very willing participant and, in fact, found the "debasing" enjoyable.

I've thought about it and find that, IMO, nope this girl was not used and sodomized like a wild animal. She was willing to be used and sodomized.

What man sodomizes like a wild animal (lol) and the one who is being sodomizes brings the KY? In fact what wild animal sodomizes and uses KY?:floorlaugh:

Sorry, I know this is serious but that just struck my funny bone. LOL!

I think so. How else could she get a knife in to her story, capable of practically reaching the heart, chipping the skull, and slitting a throat that deep, in to the bathroom? What a yarn! (pun intended). Yards and yards of rope from the bedroom, down the hall to the bathroom? Give me a break, Arias!!
That description of how long the rope was and how they stretched it out right into the bathroom is beyond ridiculous!

I believe they used that small fiber to explain why a knife was in the room. She even managed to get it from the bed to the bathroom with that long strung out cutting process. This is all to thwart premeditation and its ridiculous and won't work.

The 'rope cutting' story is so bogus it is laughable. If two people were going to cut a rope to fit around a sleigh bed headboard, one person would stand on one side of the bed holding the rope with enough extra to tie around one wrist. The rope would be stretched behind the headboard and the other person would be on the opposite side with a knife or scissors to finish the process.

(Not that I've ever done it.) :blushing::blushing::blushing:

To those who were wondering about the E bay account, It was/is not Jodi's. It is her brother Carl's. Here is the buyers feedback from a sale in 2008

Cool boat, Carl. A real pleasure meeting you and we love the boat! AAA+++ Buyer: Member id vf500gpz750 ( Feedback Score Of 966) Aug-27-08 01:28
12' ALUMINUM FISHIN' BOAT w/ TRAILER (#110279355459) US $202.50

Return trip to Darryl's. After the murder? She never returned the borrowed gas cans.

Question for Katiecoo, Anita and Pasa and Attorneys,
Are all of you to court tomorrow to observe? I was reading last night and some of you mentioned going, maybe some other sleuthers too. I am so excited about tomorrow so if any of ou go, please send us little notes of what is going on, who you see, how the jury reacts, how the families are and how "our Juan" is doing! I was afraid at first of the cross when JA was so belligerent but then I saw what he was doing by skipping around and bringing out all those great points. Sign of a good attorney, huh? This is so interesting! It is a real shame a man had to die to being this psychopath down. Thank you all!
P.S. sleuthers, some of you must stay home so I have someone to communicate with! :) can't go through this alone.

Bingo!

Same with the knife, and, oddly enough, same with the rope.

I think the camera was left behind and put in the washing machine by misfake.

there was no rope, IMO. she made that up to explain why a knife was nearby.

Jodi took the rope with her when she left after the murder because she gathered up the thing she brought to Travis'. Not knowing if they would be fulfilling the tree in the woods fantasy, she also had a knife in the bag with the rope.

IMO

??? huh?

What rope? Where was the evidence of this rope? Fibers found in his bedroom? (nope) Photos? (nope) Rope marks on the headboard or legs of the bed? (nope). The rope is a lie she made up to create a reason for there being a knife in the vicinity (bedroom / bathroom). Without a story surrounding the 'knife,' there's no connection for it to be there except that she brought one of her own (to murder him).

Took Juan a very little bit to get into a rhythm to break Jodi down. He quickly found coming on like the gang buster with "dumb sister" didn't work, so he tried a different tactic. Juan had to learn on the fly since his only personal contact with Jodi has been the cross.

In my nonprofessional opinion, Juan is doing a great job. By the end of the first day, Jodi was saying the rehearsed script, but not looking like it. You can see her whole face and eyes have changed. Jodi's trying to use on Juan the one on one 'charm' that's worked so well for her in the past, but on the big stage it's looking manipulative, and criminally conniving.

The Jodi we saw in direct took years of rehearsal and planning. The cross is basically a cold reading for both Jodi and Juan. He knows what's in the script. She doesn't.

Good point

jodi has no soul...if you even remotely feel yourself "liking her"...JVM, it is because you are being taken in by her.

it's sort of like being "glamoured" by a vampire like on True Blood...

remember...there is nothing behind that facade...no one is home...she will never change..

wonder what she had planned with her new knives and 9mm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member