jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thank you... if she admits he didn't know she was coming, it's possible (likely?) that he was being held hostage for that 12+hours before she killed him? or do most think he was a willing participant once she showed up?

I think it was a hostage situation, myself. That's from looking at the pictures. But, that's just my opinion.

Return trip to Darryl's. After the murder? She never returned the borrowed gas cans.

Someone here (don't remember who) said after she goes to Selena (?) she THen goes back to Darryls to take the remote.
I think/hope he is the one who can say what color her hair was after she came back,

That description of how long the rope was and how they stretched it out right into the bathroom is beyond ridiculous!

Incidentally, as there was no rope, we must not let her sidetrack us in to whether she brought the rope; took the rope away; and where she dumped it. There was no rope!
:moo:

The pre-murder pics are very strange. Two of him on the bed; one where he looks asleep the other with a two-finger salute. One of her on the bed and two up close shots of her. Very odd collection of photos imo. And nothing else deleted. I think he looks out of it on the bed and have wondered like others, if he had been drugged. I know that no drugs were found in his system but would it even be possible to find this evidence so long after he was killed?

I think THURSDAY was eventful but for me to hear her say that if she was Travis she would have jumped from a bridge. Very cruel statement for Travis family/ friends to hear.

I missed this. When did she say it?

Yes. And because they were her children, were completely innocent and died at her hand while struggling the entire time and knowing that their own mother was killing them.

This is what hurt me so much. Those poor children. And I think it was one of the first cases I had ever heard of where a parent murdered her children. It was the worst thing I have ever come across. jmo

I'm curious about this, too. I don't remember it coming up when he was on the stand.

I don't think that it came up because the DA didn't ask about it. This time, it's the PA's turn to ask...

there was no rope, IMO. she made that up to explain why a knife was nearby.

Could be. Her lies tend to have a basis in fact. I won't argue it now, because we still don't have enough information, but this seems to me like a good recipe for hostage taking:

Gun
Knife
Rope

Someone here (don't remember who) said after she goes to Selena (?) she THen goes back to Darryls to take the remote.
I think/hope he is the one who can say what color her hair was after she came back,

this is one of those little things i don't quite get----why did she have darryl's garage remote?

I try really hard to respect everyone's opinion, even when its sooo hard for me to see it - but I just have to point out for those who keep saying TA used her - This was an unusual relationship, no doubt. After they broke up, she herself admits it was a "friends with benefits" arrangement. Think about it....

ONE of these 2 people werent being honest in the relationship, and it wasn't Travis. She never stopped hoping she could sex him into realizing he'd never find a nice Mormon girl who'd be freaky (her words). She wanted to change him, not the other way around

I said "never stopped hoping" - thats not true. She stopped hoping when she read his blog about marrying a golddigger and knew she'd never have him. Thats when she decided to do what she did. Planned, carried out ,executed.

Question for Katiecoo, Anita and Pasa and Attorneys,
Are all of you to court tomorrow to observe? I was reading last night and some of you mentioned going, maybe some other sleuthers too. I am so excited about tomorrow so if any of ou go, please send us little notes of what is going on, who you see, how the jury reacts, how the families are and how "our Juan" is doing! I was afraid at first of the cross when JA was so belligerent but then I saw what he was doing by skipping around and bringing out all those great points. Sign of a good attorney, huh? This is so interesting! It is a real shame a man had to die to being this psychopath down. Thank you all!
P.S. sleuthers, some of you must stay home so I have someone to communicate with! :) can't go through this alone.

I'm going! And I think some other posters too (check the observer thread). It's gonna get realllll good now IMO. I can't post from the courtroom but I can throw a little something on the breaks. I'm also visiting with other people and observing the whole situation including what's happening in the hall etc. the breaks are when I get some of my best people watching and conversations so its limited. And tomorrow I'm excited as I've had a personal Nancy Drew mystery going on that I solved at the end of the day Thurs so ...just will be interesting.

I promise to post all I can when I get home in the evening!

Could be. Her lies tend to have a basis in fact. I won't argue it now, because we still don't have enough information, but this seems to me like a good recipe for hostage taking:

Gun
Knife
Rope

I was thinking

Gun
Knife
Duct tape

I try really hard to respect everyone's opinion, even when its sooo hard for me to see it - but I just have to point out for those who keep saying TA used her - This was an unusual relationship, no doubt. After they broke up, she herself admits it was a "friends with benefits" arrangement. Think about it....

ONE of these 2 people werent being honest in the relationship, and it wasn't Travis. She never stopped hoping she could sex him into realizing he'd never find a nice Mormon girl who'd be freaky (her words). She wanted to change him, not the other way around

I said "never stopped hoping" - thats not true. She stopped hoping when she read his blog about marrying a golddigger and knew she'd never have him. Thats when she decided to do what she did. Planned, carried out ,executed.

Then apparently decided to go become a "gold digger" for a weekend with a bunch of strange men, to her. So she bought a gun.

Preposterous.

I was watching the andriano video on youtube! Martinez said she was rude! Confrontational! At times she would refuse to answer questions. Jodi lost her appeal to the high court! To take the DP off the table! Wonder how her weekends going! Her confidence! In her ability to pull this off! Her snarky attitude! If I'm not mistaken! Correct me if I am! The andriano death was not as brutal as this one!
Pleeeze don't misunderstand me! I'm just saying her husband was what beaten and poisoned? Which was heinous! But jodi takes the cake here! Alot of similarities.

Jodi still had men on hold! But didn't like Travis seeing anyone else! She was a total control freak! Maybe Travis didnt get a restraining order because for one! She's out of state and also! He had no definitive proof that she slashed those tires! And she has away of laying on the innocence! Like she did on those two tv interviews! She tried it with Flores! Didnt work. I hope I'm making sense .

I have a thought, and want to see if others think it could be possible.
I wonder if Travis had some T-Shirts made up that said

Travis Alexander's on the front of the T-shirt,
and Being Better Blog was on the back?

Travis Alexander's Being Better Blog http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/
That would explain the T-shirt ! She then got the iron on letters to make the underware herself for her "picture" she took in July

Aha!! :D I bet that is what is in the brown paper bag that Juan brought in on Thursday.
What do you think KatieCool, maybe the tee shirt?

Package1_zpsf30839bc.jpg

Salinas is where she claimed to get her nails done, right? And I think Juan asked her if that salon does hair. Hopefully he has someone who will testify they colored her hair!

But what is the story about returning a remote to Darryl's? I must have missed that. Meaning a remote control, like for a TV? Why would she have that?

Then apparently decided to go become a "gold digger" for a weekend with a bunch of strange men, to her. So she bought a gun.

Preposterous.
Bingo!!
She did say that! She hinted at wanting to be that Mormon wife! Sending subtle hints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member