jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Treat her with the same respect as his other friends. Come on, think about it, this girl was used and sodomized like a wild animal.

She wasn't being used. She herself admitted she enjoyed aspects of the sex life and that regardless, ALL of it was consenual.

I don't feel bad for her. Now if we are talking about how SHE used the sex to get her way, then I'd say you were right.

Treat her with the same respect as his other friends. Come on, think about it, this girl was used and sodomized like a wild animal.

Her ex-boyfriend Darryl, who she lived with for 4 years said onthe stand the he and Arias had anal sex.

Seems to me she was "sodomized like a wild animal" before she even met Travis.

Many "girls" are used for sex, thinking having sex with the "user" will lead to the "permanent" relationship.

The entry in her diary, her personal diary (Dear Self) said something to effect about how they fulfilled their fantasies (sorry I am too lazy right now to link the entry showed in court). And let's not forget the taped "phone sex". She was very obviously enjoying the phone sex and a very willing participant and, in fact, found the "debasing" enjoyable.

I've thought about it and find that, IMO, nope this girl was not used and sodomized like a wild animal. She was willing to be used and sodomized.

I tend to agree but I'm really perplexed as to why she threw in the whole rope scenario??? Just to get the knife to fit in?

I believe they used that small fiber to explain why a knife was in the room. She even managed to get it from the bed to the bathroom with that long strung out cutting process. This is all to thwart premeditation and its ridiculous and won't work.

The truth is simple IMO .
Travis is dead because he would NEVER hurt a woman
on purpose.
Even if she was holding a .25 on him.

He was a wrestler. He was bigger and stronger than her.
IF HE HAD CHOSEN to do so he could have easily taken that gun from her and hurt her BAD.
HE DIDN'T.
I think because she caught him off guard.
Bullets from .25 are so small.

Now had she pointed a pistol with stopping power at him, I could see him
backing off.

SOMETHING IS OFF...
at 1pm he looks kinda out of it.:waitasec:
I KNOW he was not drugged or anything.

I agree, Gngr snap. This is so similar to what one of Andrew's friends said about him in that Dear Zachary movie. So many similarities with this case.

Another one of his friends said when Andrew called him after Susan (I think that was the murderers name) showed up in his town after driving something like 1200 miles from her home, that friend talked to Andrew just before Andrew was to go meet Susan at a park. He said something like, if she showed up at my front door after driving 16 hours straight, I'd be going out the back door and calling 911.

I really think Travis was just too nice of a person to refuse to help/see her. There is plenty of evidence of his kindness to her, even after she did some awful things to him.

He loaned her money, gave her rides to/from work, loaned her his car, sold her his car for a pittance, took her on trips.

I am not trying to make him sound like a saint. He had his issues. But IMO, he was only 'mean' to her after her extreme provocation.

Just wanted to note that when I saw up close last night Juan's last moment of the cross Thurs., I saw other pages in her journal dog eared with sticky notes. And that's just the one journal. Now that I think of it, the brown paper wrapped package of evidence I saw him carry might have been a stack of her journals. Oh yeah, there's way more of that coming. Love it when they impeach themselves.

From your gallery position you probably can't see this... the evidence parcel (I assume that's what it is - check it out on the videos) is sitting on the floor in front of the prosecution desk in direct view of the witness stand, ominously. A little psychology in play.

She liked it. She thought if she did everything he wanted sexually that he would realize that he wouldn't get that from other mormon women and eventually marry her. She tried to use sex to reel him into wanting to be with her. THINK ABOUT IT.
No matter what, even if the red flags were waving high... I doubt that he ever thought she would brutally murder him if tried to walk away.
I'm a bit confused with your postings. Do you believe this was a act of self defense? Do you believe she was attacked on June 4th and the other dates that she said he attacked her?

She liked being sodomized? I don't need to think about that. Who do you think enjoyed this act the most? As far as the self defense I want to hear out the rest of the trial before I sound my gavel.

Question - it has not yet been established that he 'invited' her to come to Mesa that day, correct?

In fact, even with all the pictures, she could have been holding him hostage (tied to the bed) from the time she arrived there?

Did he use his phone during that time? Of course that could have been her as well...

I agree with that, he certainly did not look happy at 1:47 in the bed shot, annoyed, bothered, and pissed off come to mind when looking at that picture..

Months ago I posted something to do with him being possibly tortured, he looked like death warmed over in that pic. Then take into account his hands, defensive wounds suggesting he put up a fight but no DNA found under fingernails?........The only thing I have against this idea of him being held since Jodi arrived is how in the world could he not figure out how to get the upper hand! Leads me to believe she had help and knows the idea what is thought to have happened is so far from what actually did and does not mind the attention she has got thus far and may not implicate anyone else, it is easy to thing of subjects who may have helped her but little Jodi could not have done this to him unless he was sleeping IMO

Congratulations on freeing yourself, sillywabbit. :congrats:

Thank you nosey! It was the hardest thing I've ever done
I was so addicted to him like a drug! I wouldn't listen to family or friends! I kept going back but eventually the superficial love faded and reality slapped me hard
I'm happy now! I remarried. After him! I began to see things in that one that I didn't like! And after six months I threw him out! Never cried never looked back!

I tend to agree but I'm really perplexed as to why she threw in the whole rope scenario??? Just to get the knife to fit in?

I think so. How else could she get a knife in to her story, capable of practically reaching the heart, chipping the skull, and slitting a throat that deep, in to the bathroom? What a yarn! (pun intended). Yards and yards of rope from the bedroom, down the hall to the bathroom? Give me a break, Arias!!

Eh? I have heard of hunting wild animals, with guns and bows and such but can't say I have ever heard of anyone sodomizing wild animals.....

Ok I literally snorted out loud on that one causing my sleeping cat to jump.:floorlaugh:

ok thank you... if she admits he didn't know she was coming, it's possible (likely?) that he was being held hostage for that 12+hours before she killed him? or do most think he was a willing participant once she showed up?

Her ex-boyfriend Darryl, who she lived with for 4 years said onthe stand the he and Arias had anal sex.

Seems to me she was "sodomized like a wild animal" before she even met Travis.

May "girls" are used for sex, thinking having sex with the "user" will lead to the "permanent" relationship.

The entry in her diary, her personal diary (Dear Self) said something to effect about how they fulfilled their fantasies (sorry I am too lazy right now to link the entry showed in court). And let's not forget the taped "phone sex". She was very obviously enjoying the phone sex and a very willing participant and, in fact, found the "debasing" enjoyable.

I've thought about it and find that, IMO, nope this girl was not used and sodomized like a wild animal. She was willing to be used and sodomized.

Took Juan a very little bit to get into a rhythm to break Jodi down. He quickly found coming on like the gang buster with "dumb sister" didn't work, so he tried a different tactic. Juan had to learn on the fly since his only personal contact with Jodi has been the cross.

In my nonprofessional opinion, Juan is doing a great job. By the end of the first day, Jodi was saying the rehearsed script, but not looking like it. You can see her whole face and eyes have changed. Jodi's trying to use on Juan the one on one 'charm' that's worked so well for her in the past, but on the big stage it's looking manipulative, and criminally conniving.

The Jodi we saw in direct took years of rehearsal and planning. The cross is basically a cold reading for both Jodi and Juan. He knows what's in the script. She doesn't.

Interesting nobody invited Jodi to FHE. Very telling since it's generally all inclusive of those who don't have any practicing Family to share it with.

Glad you brought this up. Did you notice when JM says to her, you are a practicing Mormon aren't you ? She says, well sort of.

She engaged in that same behavior with her live-in boyfriend of 4 years (Daryl Brewer). Did he 'use and sodomize her like a wild animal?'

If JA was being 'used' then why did she continue to deliver herself to TA like a pizza? She claimed in multiple interviews that she did not see them getting married, so what was in this for her then? Think maybe just maybe she enjoyed what she was doing? She drove to him, thousands of miles, many times. She was not under duress or threat; it was her choice.

But beyond that, what makes her stabbing, shooting and slashing his throat legally justifiable? She already blew up her own self defense claim at least half a dozen times in different ways.

The truth is she loved it (sex) and wanted some more of it.:floorlaugh:

When Travis decided he had crossed paths with a psychopath he tried to end it but that wasnt going to happen. Only a sociopath decides when a relationship ends.

IMO

It's awesome watching the end of her testimony from Friday. JM just cuts her right off, asks the judge to end the day and he turns his back to her. You can bet it pizzed her off big-time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuyYBHZHbsg

That whole very end of the day dynamic, re: the nail/hair salon, her return trip to Darryl's was fascinating to,watch. She knows he has something but doesn't know what so is being cagey. He walked her right in to that masterfully.

Thank you nosey! It was the hardest thing I've ever done
I was so addicted to him like a drug! I wouldn't listen to family or friends! I kept going back but eventually the superficial love faded and reality slapped me hard
I'm happy now! I remarried. After him! I began to see things in that one that I didn't like! And after six months I threw him out! Never cried never looked back!

:great: Way to go! :rocker:

Took Juan a very little bit to get into a rhythm to break Jodi down. He quickly found coming on like the gang buster with "dumb sister" didn't work, so he tried a different tactic. Juan had to learn on the fly since his only personal contact with Jodi has been the cross.

In my nonprofessional opinion, Juan is doing a great job. By the end of the first day, Jodi was saying the rehearsed script, but not looking like it. You can see her whole face and eyes have changed. Jodi's trying to use on Juan the one on one 'charm' that's worked so well for her in the past, but on the big stage it's looking manipulative, and criminally conniving.

The Jodi we saw in direct took years of rehearsal and planning. The cross is basically a cold reading for both Jodi and Juan. He knows what's in the script. She doesn't.

Oh I do think it worked. Right off the bat he showed JA has double standards. Its ok for her to say bad things .......just not Travis.

Priceless.

Nothing like using her own words to show what a lying she is.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members