jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a big desert out there but i'd be willing to bet some man hours were invested in driving around trying to find it. having the murder weapon would have helped immensely but their case is ok without it, IMO, because that 'burglary' of a .25 and a .25 being used are just a little too much of a coincidence for most people to swallow.

Another issue is that Jodi felt it necessary to take the gun with her and dispose of it. Why do that if it was Travis's gun? Why not just dump it in the washing machine along with the camera?

Because it wasn't his gun at all. She knew that the 25's make and model could be identified as being very similar or belonging to her grandparents. She had no choice but to dispose of it.

Treat her with the same respect as his other friends. Come on, think about it, this girl was used and sodomized like a wild animal.

Jodi Arias was the user in this relationship as much as she was being used. She testified Thursday that she even enjoyed it. Although it is my opinion that what she was enjoying was the manipulation and power she got from all that kink.

Treat her with the same respect as his other friends. Come on, think about it, this girl was used and sodomized like a wild animal.
IMO, the "wild animal" in Arias surfaced long before she met TA.

I firmly believe it was her that introduced him to the wild stuff she'd been into for years and in fact was very practiced at using it to get what she wanted from men. He wouldve been like a kid in a candy store. Against his better judgement he caved in to her constantly offering it up.

Alyce will be great to have. Just watching 'Why people hurt the ones they love'.
It seems to all come down to if one thinks before they act or act before they think. Two conditions that we all are capable of.

If she's like many of the defense' previous witnesses she will be "great to have". For the State.

Heck, JM is so good he could have me admitting to someone's murder even if I had never met them and had never been in their state! I'd be putting up the white flag so fast his head would spin.

Going thru some issuies with one of my dd. I want to hire him to get the truth :what: cause I'm not getting anywhere and what I read here I get nervous

She liked it. She thought if she did everything he wanted sexually that he would realize that he wouldn't get that from other mormon women and eventually marry her. She tried to use sex to reel him into wanting to be with her. THINK ABOUT IT.
No matter what, even if the red flags were waving high... I doubt that he ever thought she would brutally murder him if tried to walk away.
I'm a bit confused with your postings. Do you believe this was a act of self defense? Do you believe she was attacked on June 4th and the other dates that she said he attacked her?

You do realize that many couples engage in anal sex and other "kinky" activities with the consent of both parties? I'm picturing the bloodbath that would ensue if being the bottom in anal sex suddenly became a justification for murder.

Just wanted to note that when I saw up close last night Juan's last moment of the cross Thurs., I saw other pages in her journal dog eared with sticky notes. And that's just the one journal. Now that I think of it, the brown paper wrapped package of evidence I saw him carry might have been a stack of her journals. Oh yeah, there's way more of that coming. Love it when they impeach themselves.

Oooooo......a big juicy bag of state's evidence, yet to be unwrapped!?! Next week is going to be better than Christmas! (she says...while rubbing her hands together, and with wide eyes)

I hope it was sitting there STARING at Jodi. She seemed to deflate when he took out the first magazine, lmao. Her eyes watched him cross the room opening that yellow envelope, and when she saw it, her eyes went straight forward. It was a thing of beauty, IMO. :great:

I wish there was something going on there during my spring break. I would consider spending a few days there, to try to see JM in action first hand. I'm super jealy of those of you who have, but so grateful for your notes and observations!

I don't see any point in bashing the defendant. If you genuinely think she was "used," however, I suggest tracking down the phone sex call and listening to it carefully.

Based on the evidence presented so far, I'd say JA was successfully manipulating TA through the "forbidden fruit" of sex. And it was not her first rodeo, as the saying goes. I have known women in abusive relationships, and JA does not fit that profile. Nor does TA fit the profile of an abuser in any way. :twocents:

And now you can't "cold turkey" people you don't want to be with any more? How are you supposed to "wean" them?

I found the least 3 post! They were in my browser history.Here they are for you. these 3 are the magazine post although now I'm not sure that's what you ask for laugh out loud

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=E4QXrO8EO8k&desktop_uri=/watch?v=E4QXrO8EO8k

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

See....this is why I LOVE Websleuths. I asked for help and my peeps jumped in and gave me the info I was hoping for. THANK YOU!!!

Yes he did. And his "issues" or "vulnerabilities" are just what magnetized this sociopath to him. They immediately size up their target's weaknesses and slide right through them so seamlessly , the target never sees it coming. Their aim is to disarm which she did masterfully with Travis.

And he kept seeing her, I suspect, because she kept disarming him even against his own better judgment.

I had to read my sister's journals on the witness stand which were full of her confusion and uncertainty. And mistrust. Yet she stayed right with him up to the minute he took her in to the desert and slashed her throat.

She was a smart person, held a Master's degree, was raised like me by a Psychologist father. Sadly she had just entered counseling to try and sort out some of her own issues when she was killed.

This is a manifestation of the evil manipulative power of a sociopath. I'm convinced what's going on there is far beyond the realm of typical psychological dynamics.

Katie
I'm so sorry about your sister. I was a victim of abuse took me almost 6 stays at a shelter! Before I finaly ! Left for good. It realy bothers me the way jodi insults real victims. I believe she was the abuser! Emotionally to Travis.
God bless you and I humbly thank you for taking us into the courtroom! Thru your eyes and ears.

One point, I believe that got in Travis' in the way was being a man. Once he realized Jodi "stalking him" - as he tells it to others - he didn't go to the police/courts to get a restraining order toward Jodi. Some men have a tough time admitting a "woman" is stalking them. They have the stance "I am a man, I can handle. I am strong, I can control her." mentality. Well, unfortunately, women can get weapons and set up the milieu to kill "the man" - even small women.

Sometime it is tough from the male point of view to admit they need help from the courts and/or police that a woman is very dangerous and their life is being threatened. Pride tends to be big in that dept. in some men.

Just a thought.

Oooooo......a big juicy bag of state's evidence, yet to be unwrapped!?! Next week is going to be better than Christmas! (she says...while rubbing her hands together, and with wide eyes)

I hope it was sitting there STARING at Jodi. She seemed to deflate when he took out the first magazine, lmao. Her eyes watched him cross the room opening that yellow envelope, and when she saw it, her eyes went straight forward. It was a thing of beauty, IMO. :great:

I wish there was something going on there during my spring break. I would consider spending a few days there, to try to see JM in action first hand. I'm super jealy of those of you who have, but so greatful for your notes and observations!

You might catch the sentencing hearing. There's usually a few weeks to prepare for that then it's its own mini trial. And Jodi will be in her prison fashion at that point in time. ;)

She engaged in that same behavior with her live-in boyfriend of 4 years (Daryl Brewer). Did he 'use and sodomize her like a wild animal?'

If JA was being 'used' then why did she continue to deliver herself to TA like a pizza? She claimed in multiple interviews that she did not see them getting married, so what was in this for her then? Think maybe just maybe she enjoyed what she was doing? She drove to him, thousands of miles, many times. She was not under duress or threat; it was her choice.

But beyond that, what makes her stabbing, shooting and slashing his throat legally justifiable? She already blew up her own self defense claim at least half a dozen times in different ways.

I know I haven't seen/read anything about Travis's sisters even ever meeting Jodi. Not to say they didn't.

Bravo, I am pretty sure I saw an interview with Tanisha where she said she had not met Jodi before the memorial.

Not even sure she 'met' her at the memorial, or just saw her there.

Katie
I'm so sorry about your sister. I was a victim of abuse took me almost 6 stays at a shelter! Before I finaly ! Left for good. It realy bothers me the way jodi insults real victims. I believe she was the abuser! Emotionally to Travis.
God bless you and I humbly thank you for taking us into the courtroom! Thru your eyes and ears.

Thank you...and what a relief you broke free. It's not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper