jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:martini: Whoo hooo dudes...monday is here.....rock that roll ! Wonder if Jodi loses her little act today? can't wait... can't wait for to hear the entire prosecution version of events...

I think any of these tv folks who are saying this is second degree M are out of their minds...watch her.....she is so dangerous...she should be completely isolated.

At first I thought she'd surely crack under the pressure. But now I don't think she will. She is so sociopathic. She is not human. She has no feelings. She can stand up to JM and drive him nuts with her non-answers all the livelong day. She loves the competition.

She is one sick individual. Now we can see what Travis had to deal with. On a personal level, I'm sure it was even worse than what we're seeing here.

dh doesn't---he actually is kinda rude about it, if you were to ask me! Last time me and dd huddled in my little computer room (their old bedroom)---I did appologize and did take them out for a quick lunch (burger king--yougurt sundae)----they kinda get it--they saw me with fca. I just hope Juan is done by Monday---I'll be with sister and shes getting surgery (thus the trip)---I can real her in on the trial--I know that! Its just while she is in the hospital....hmmmmmmm

Aww, hon, hoping, too, that Juan is done by Monday, and that you can spend some quality family time. There is always Youtube :) And sending healing thoughts to your sister. Being with her is much more important than listening to JA spin her lies. It's hard when family doesn't "get it" - mine has finally realized that this is what I am interested in, just as they are interested in their things.

Big hugs!

Ok, I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee & so R.E.A.D.Y. for today's court hearing to start!!! Still 1 hr & 40 mins to go... Come on JM! :great:

:shush: I hope the bailiff kicks the chronic coughers out of the courtroom today. Distracting. (rude)

With the upstream app I searched azfamily and picked the first one that pops up. I think it is 3TV hth

Passing along Stephanie's helpful advice

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Don't you mean ustream?

My sister is coming back into town today at 130 Eastern! I have to pick her up and have her all afternoon and through tomorrow at 5 p.m. Eastern. I guess I will have my earphones in and my phone surreptitiously in my pocket live streaming. good thing that my straight talk service has unlimited downloading!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I have an android and someone suggested to download UStream application. it works fabulous and there is no buffering! easy to use and search for Azfamily and boom it is there.

You rock my world. I think that one will work. Thank you!!!! :)

pASA is en route. Another poster drove in from another state last night.

Will we still be able to view the trial here after March 4th? I would love to see Beth say on until the end of the trial even if she's not working for IS. I know the younger age group likes the reality programs but aren't most of them attending college classes or working during the day? I think watching a trial live is so much more interesting than say, "Day of Our Lives." lol

Anyone who wants to "pregame" for today, here is Detective Flores' phone conversations with the defendant.

Jodi Arias - Police Phone Interviews June 10, 21 (vm) & 25, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXxck9IiFQ

OMG I cannot believe I haven't heard this yet! Thank you for posting this~
She actually says I am STILL paying him for the car! At the min. of $100.00 a month ~ she even talks about his tires getting slashed.
She's one crazy <mod snip> :devil:

I just can't listen to her mouth yack anymore...So I cannot finish listening to that tape. I hope there is a member here that CAN/WILL listen to all of this and just tell us what she says?

His style of cross provoked the chin jutting confident defiant Jodi we want this jury to see. She says she feels intimidated which apparently only results in memory loss for her but she looks the opposite. Can't wait to see more today. I'll be there this afternoon but at least 3 other WSers will be there all day. :great:

I know it's supposedly messing with her memory, being all intimidated like she is, but she must be confused. When she is intimidated she is supposed to shake like a chihuahua. . . .just sayin. :floorlaugh::waitasec::floorlaugh:

With the upstream app I searched azfamily and picked the first one that pops up. I think it is 3TV hth

Passing along Stephanie's helpful advice

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Thank you so much! That one seems to work but obviously I won't know for sure until court starts.

Thanks to everyone else too! I heart me some WS!

Don't you mean ustream?

My sister is coming back into town today at 130 Eastern! I have to pick her up and have her all afternoon and through tomorrow at 5 p.m. Eastern. I guess I will have my earphones in and my phone surreptitiously in my pocket live streaming. good thing that my straight talk service has unlimited downloading!

Safe to assume these streaming apps will eat up your data plan if you're not connected to wi-fi ?

Will we still be able to view the trial here after March 4th? I would love to see Beth say on until the end of the trial even if she's not working for IS. I know the younger age group likes the reality programs but aren't most of them attending college classes or working during the day? I think watching a trial live is so much more interesting than say, "Day of Our Lives." lol

I had never thought that in session would also end the feed! can someone talk to them and clarify this!

Yeah! Why would Jodi have driven off to Salinas with one of Darryl's remotes? Was Darryl lying? Was the remote actually a credit card he gave her to purchase her salon services?

Did Jodi steal his garage opener when she was loading up the gas cans and Darryl called her in Salinas and told her to bring it back? That's really scary! She would use that garage opener to re-enter his home at some time.

Good morning everyone!!! I'm SO glad we have trial today :)

I am so glad to be back at work so I can follow the trial today and follow on this forum. After semi-banning myself from this forum over the weekend to keep peace at home,
I am having severe withdrawal problems!!! I know this has probably been posted a zillion times but what time does the trial start today? Hopefully, work will not be super crazy today and I can listen.

Happy Monday Everyone!!

Was just re-watching the video where Flores is questioning JA about the ninjas. Right in the middle of his questioning her about who else was there and she breaks in, completely changing the subject, and says, "Is there anyway I can see those pictures? Can I see them soon?". This just gives me cold chills! It isn't the only time that she asked to see them while being interrogated. I remember once she says, "I just have morbid curiosity". OMG!!! I think she is wanting to relive the crime. So, so sick. :what:

She asks this at 6:01
Jodi Arias Trial: Jodi Arias' Police Interrogation - YouTube

I think mainly she needed to see the pics to see what they showed that might bolster her story or contradict her claims. She was, in her words, completing the facts to the forensic evidence.

Was just re-watching the video where Flores is questioning JA about the ninjas. Right in the middle of his questioning her about who else was there and she breaks in, completely changing the subject, and says, "Is there anyway I can see those pictures? Can I see them soon?". This just gives me cold chills! It isn't the only time that she asked to see them while being interrogated. I remember once she says, "I just have morbid curiosity". OMG!!! I think she is wanting to relive the crime. So, so sick. :what:

She asks this at 6:01
Jodi Arias Trial: Jodi Arias' Police Interrogation - YouTube

I caught that too and it's highly disturbing. If she wishes she hadn't killed him, why would she want to see the evidence of what she did???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj