jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be the only person on earth who loves jury duty. I recieved a summons for Tues 2/19/13, and got a call the Fri before, that the session had been canceled due to everyone pleading out. We haven't a big case her, except Susan Smith, and of course, I didn't get called. Most of our cases are drug charges, and almost all plea, and get almost no penalty. Small town justice, I guess.

I was on a murder trial jury right after my son was born (14 years ago! Holy cow!) and I absolutely LOVED it. If there was such a job as a professional juror, that's what I would do. I keep wishing that I'd get another summons but it hasn't happened.

If she does admit to writing it she will have to explain this comment:

"I don't know when it was written" in response to Juan's question about the transfer of the magazines on August 4

She's kinda backed herself into a corner with that statement, though I suppose she could always write it off to her poor memory what with all the mean evil men yelling at her all the time. :)

Even she's backed herself into a corner, I think she will say she doesn't remember writing it!

I just loved the magazines, with the notes written near the crease between pages. I don't think Jodi thought that up herself. I think her old jail mate taught her this trick. Stupid is as stupid does.

i think it's an old jailhouse trick. but how stupid! you're trying to give a 'star' magazine to someone? why? they're easily obtainable and if you don't have the current one, it's old news anyway.

Originally Posted by atthelake
You bet it will! and I am dog sitting at a house for an entire week this week that does not have wifi, nor does it have cable tv! and the computer that they have at this house that I am at has no damn speakers with the computer!

That sounds horrific! R U Sure You are not with Jodi?

OMG can't you take the dog(s) and go hang out outside a Starbucks or something? LOL

Who the heck in this world does not have speakers on your computer, cable TV, and no wifi. I think I have found the only 1 in the United States!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

i think it's an old jailhouse trick. but how stupid! you're trying to give a 'star' magazine to someone? why? they're easily obtainable and if you don't have the current one, it's old news anyway.

And I would think someone on the outside could just buy their own. Why would you need to get a newsstand magazine from a jail inmate?

I thought it was pretty clever for starters. The page code was written on something, didn't hear on what?
I also can not read with my glasses on.

If she does admit to writing it she will have to explain this comment:

"I don't know when it was written" in response to Juan's question about the transfer of the magazines on August 4

She's kinda backed herself into a corner with that statement, though I suppose she could always write it off to her poor memory what with all the mean evil men yelling at her all the time. :)

I'm rewatching her testimony regarding this on In Session, and I'm thinking you are right. I think she might actually deny it! It's interesting to rewatch testimony. I always seem to pick up things I missed the first time around.

.....so she can make up more lies to fit the crime scene photos

I agree. Jodi admitted to contacting the police originally because she wanted to know what they had. When she kept asking in the interview to see the photos, IMO she wanted to know what evidence they had against her. Every step of the way she was always planning her lies to fit the crime.

I think she is still doing that even in the middle of the trial after hearing what the PA asks her with questions and showing her evidence. She is always scheming with her next lie to fit the situation.

I hope Juan keeps proving she has lied over and over again even lately.

You bet it will! and I am dog sitting at a house for an entire week this week that does not have wifi, nor does it have cable tv! and the computer that they have at this house that I am at has no damn speakers with the computer!

I think I would go out and buy some inexpensive speakers for the computer before taking my chances of paying a fortune for data usage.

JMO

Happy Monday Friends!! Can't wait to get this show on the road!! Thank you in advance to all those lucky peeps who will be in court today and sharing their observations later!

I must be the only person on earth who loves jury duty. I recieved a summons for Tues 2/19/13, and got a call the Fri before, that the session had been canceled due to everyone pleading out. We haven't a big case her, except Susan Smith, and of course, I didn't get called. Most of our cases are drug charges, and almost all plea, and get almost no penalty. Small town justice, I guess.

I've always wanted to sit on a jury and have never been called. We have'nt had any big cases this way but one that will come (soon I hope) is the Nathan and Stephanie Sloop (murdered her little boy Ethan after beating him for a week) and I dont think I could handle that one.

Who the heck in this world does not have speakers on your computer, cable TV, and no wifi. I think I have found the only 1 in the United States!

Do you have headphones? You could plug them into the speaker jack on the puter ?!

I'm rewatching her testimony regarding this on In Session, and I'm thinking you are right. I think she might actually deny it! It's interesting to rewatch testimony. I always seem to pick up things I missed the first time around.

I think her position is she didn't write the words and code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute