jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking about the Christmas boxes and the attic.....funny that TA would wait on JA to do this with all of his roommates available....I don't buy it at all...

Travis was way too neat and organized to wait until late January to put the decorations away. Im a lot like Travis and all of my Christmas boxes are stored away the same day when I take the tree down which is on Jan.2nd.

She is full of it.

IMO

When JM asked her if she passed the mags to AC, she said "just the magazines"---sounds like she's going to deny the messages.

JO

god, i hate when someone else tries to smuggle notes out to witnesses and uses my magazines to do it!!!! GET YOUR OWN MAGAZINES!!!!

Good Morning!! Would someone please post a link to watch. I tried ALL the links on the first page and can't get them to work. TIA

Trial doesn't start for another hour..

The links should all work, I just posted an updated links

For AZCentral page ..
http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=011613-jodi-arias-trial

jhbpd1.png

I didn't even think of the data usage. I am so stupid when it comes to these things. :blushing: I had to call my hubby and ask him about it. I said, "Are you embarrassed to be married to such a moron?" :floorlaugh:

Do you have headphones? You could plug them into the speaker jack on the puter ?!

:truce: DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks! Oh course I do, and consider it done! Thanks for hitting me over the head..........where is that fish slap icon, lol!

I must be the only person on earth who loves jury duty. I recieved a summons for Tues 2/19/13, and got a call the Fri before, that the session had been canceled due to everyone pleading out. We haven't a big case her, except Susan Smith, and of course, I didn't get called. Most of our cases are drug charges, and almost all plea, and get almost no penalty. Small town justice, I guess.

I love jury duty. If being a juror was turned into a well paying job, I'd be the first in line to apply. I was picked to sit on a jury a couple of years ago and had to drive into the city on three separate days. First two days was a lot of sitting around. The third day, we finally filed into the courtroom and sat in the jury box. I was so excited! The judge then proceeded to thank us for our service and announces that the defendant pled out. I was SO disappointed. What a let down!

Let's see....

House clean? check!
Laundry done? check!
Dinner in crock pot? check!
Cats fed? check!

And thanks to a you tube video, I can now watch the trial on my Kindle fire instead of my phone (much bigger screen LOL)

I am also grateful for the unlimited data plan on my phone!

Lets get this rolling!

Crockpots are the very best for trials, found this out during she-who-must-not-be-named's trial, though you more seasoned sleuthers already knew this lol :) I have a Kindle Fire, haven't used it for watching the trial yet, though. Will be taking it to work with me Wednesday, so thank you for posting this!

I wonder how many crock pots are plugged in across the globe today:floorlaugh:

they're under her spell. some men are susceptible to her charms and believe her BS----i think both these guys do.

I thought DB's testimony was very damning for her, when he gave out that pained "yes" to the question of gas cans. His reluctance was basically saying, "yes, I hate to admit it, but she's guilty."

I had never thought that in session would also end the feed! can someone talk to them and clarify this!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Imo, the reason this has happened is they are no longer the only way people can watch live trials. The internet has put them out of business since so many media outlets now have on line trial viewing.

IMO

I thought DB's testimony was very damning for her, when he gave out that pained "yes" to the question of gas cans. His reluctance was basically saying, "yes, I hate to admit it, but she's guilty."

That as well as the part where he told people she was very aggressive sexually. She enjoyed anal, even back then with him!

DB has to live with the knowledge that he lived with this woman and had her in his home with his son. i imagine that's hard. whether he believes her story or not, i think he WANTS to believe her and most of all, really doesn't want to be involved in this whole thing. i feel kind of sorry for DB.

Whoo-hoo!!!!!!!:great:
:truce: DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks! Oh course I do, and consider it done! Thanks for hitting me over the head..........where is that fish slap icon, lol!

Let's see....

House clean? check!
Laundry done? check!
Dinner in crock pot? check!
Cats fed? check!

And thanks to a you tube video, I can now watch the trial on my Kindle fire instead of my phone (much bigger screen LOL)

I am also grateful for the unlimited data plan on my phone!

Lets get this rolling!

What's in the crockpot? I need ideas.

I think I would go out and buy some inexpensive speakers for the computer before taking my chances of paying a fortune for data usage.

JMO

I use headphones to listen......much better.....moo

Imo, the reason this has happened is they are no longer the only way people can watch live trials. The internet has put them out of business since so many media outlets now have on line trial viewing.

IMO

:( But,,,,,,,the internet doesn't have,,,,,,,Beth Karas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV