jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW...

I use Millenicom. Must have satellite tv & internet where I live. Millenicom.com uses Verizon/Sprint. Much more GB for less/month. Just a user/ not an agent, so this is as an honest review. Bad weather interrupts my Direct TV, but never lose my internet.

Anyhoo....... watching IS. JM is really breaking down JA. Can tell she's very stressed by end of day. Hoping with all my might IS does complete coverage of this case. March 4 is looming and very near. HLN has too many breaks where we don't get to see the live testimony.

my last call was last year....didn't get picked. Nothing major here either....bunch of DUI cases. I have a hard time with anything having to do with alcohol or intimate partner abuse. Also, one of my most fave movies ever is 12 Angry Men....that movie plus the Pinellas 12 have convinced me I don't ever want to do a jury. After watching this trial though...I am somewhat rethinking this. unfortunately not all trials are this cut and dry......so I don't know. Next time I get called I guess I will see what happens.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

my dd bank acct was hacked over the weekend---charges were from a Sams Club in Pinellas FL----I immediately thought it was one of the 12---DH thought I was nuts when I said "figured that city".....

I would only want the murder trials because they fascinate me. A DUI case, not so much.

I felt a huge sense of responsibility and patriotism on that jury. It was a cool feeling.

Exactly...something major I would be interested in. Not that I would necessarily get a choice of a trial though LOL. We'll see what happens. As I see Jodi claiming abuse that would make me angry to no end, as I know that claiming abuse of some sort is somewhat common in many trials. I think it would be interesting now watching this trial.

Greetings to all WS'ers and trial pals this morning.

After viewing Thursday's testimony several times this weekend, I notice that Jodi came out of the box in her "meek and mild"mode. It took about 15-20 minutes to get her into the sarcastic, chin jutting, defiant mode.

Today keep your eyes out for her demeanor to change, and also for her "yes" and "no" responses, which she qualifies more often than not. Instead of "yes" she uses "that is correct" or "that sounds right" or "that looks right". For no she uses "that is not correct, "not really", and "it doesn't look that way". Keep track of all the ways she gets around saying "yes" or "no". This is called "withholding". She withholds from and denies her questioner the power of being right by qualifying it, therefore minimizing it. I noticed that in her testimony with JM she was willing to give a lot more "yes's" and "no's" at the beginning of the testimony than at the end, when she was fully engaged and enthralled, and in full gladiator mode with Juan.

LOL...they have their very own Kitty door :D

No litter boxes!

I am so jealous...can't have that where I live in the ghetto, as they would get run over quickly. Plus if anyone sees my Sphynx they would freak out and think it was a giant rat or something

I love jury duty. If being a juror was turned into a well paying job, I'd be the first in line to apply. I was picked to sit on a jury a couple of years ago and had to drive into the city on three separate days. First two days was a lot of sitting around. The third day, we finally filed into the courtroom and sat in the jury box. I was so excited! The judge then proceeded to thank us for our service and announces that the defendant pled out. I was SO disappointed. What a let down!

They do have those groups for the "Mock Jury" I have seen several ads for them

But there were "Koolaid" stains in the rental car that were never tested, and the floor mats were gone... It's just so unlikely to be koolaid. I'm really shaking my head at the rental company accepting the stains as such...

I'm wondering how or why the stains could not have been tested to verify if they were blood or something else. Regardless of the car being cleaned, would this not have been possible?

What's in the crockpot? I need ideas.

Chicken Cordon Bleu (boxed I buy the ones made by Barber), covered with Alfredo Sauce, about 8 hours on low and they are delish! I've got left over pasta that I'll heat up in the microwave when the rest of the family is ready for dinner, along with a salad :D

We need a crockpot recipe thread!

I stopped using my crock pot,..

I now use my pressure cooker, that I bought from hsn shopping network lol

it cooks a whole chicken in under 30 minutes time..

today, I am putting pork ribs in the pressure cooker, it will be cooked within 20 minutes..

in which, I can use my time wisely and be here to watch and follow the trial with everyone..

Hope JM slays the dragon Jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member