jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, unfortunately for me,I have unexpected company coming for a couple of days.That means I have to be sociable and prepare meals.Will be OK for today,they're not here till around 5 tonite.Next 2 days will be iffy,though.Sure hope Juan gets to the murder today!!!Damn family ,love them but couldn't they have waited a week??

What's in the crockpot? I need ideas.

Vegetable stew always works well and quick. Just throw in cans of whatever you have like corn, green beans, peas, etc. Then if you have some fresh vegetables like carrots, celery, onions, etc., just slice them up and toss in.

Spice it up with salt, pepper, and any other sesoning you think would go well.

Set crock to slow cook all day.

Sit back and watch the trial without worrying about dinner.

Yes! lol. I will be flying through the entire morning session, then flying through the afternoon session, but I have a 1:40 ground break after the noon break. Praying someone has the morning sessions up by then.

Just throwing it out to the universe ;)

If the flights are that long, it's likely that they will have inflight wifi (unless they are international flights, or very small planes). That runs about $10 a flight if you don't have the subscription service to something like GoGo. You can also usually buy a 24 hour pass for about $13 inflight, which would cover both of your flights. The wifi is "on" above 10K feet, and is off at 10,000 ft on approach.

Now, I have tried streaming intermittently with inflight wifi, but it's very frustrating, and works very unevenly, starting, stopping, etc. Sometimes you get lucky and get 10 or 15 min of halfway decent streaming. However, most sites with text only will load and run ok. But if WS has 800+ people on the threads posting and refreshing like crazy, it may not load well.

Another option might be to use your phone over the inflight wifi to log onto satellite radio website (if you have a subscription service) inflight and listen to audio only, if you can find a channel. HLN will have the trial on after the switch from InSession in the morning.

Still, it's worth a try for $10 if you really want to keep up in real time. And since you're sitting there captive, if you have nothing else to do, surf around and see if you can find something in real time on the trial. :seeya:

**And if you do find something that works, please post it in the first pages links!! I have 2 trips coming up in the next 3 weeks, and I bet other WSers fly and want to keep up, too! Esp with Jodi on the stand!

wonder since Travis was always on the go, and being a single guy, if he even put up Christmas décor......it would be interesting to see if there were even Christmas boxes in the attic....

I don't know if that legacy fund page on fb is legit or not. I'd be wary of donating on it till someone verifies it somehow.

I must be the only person on earth who loves jury duty. I recieved a summons for Tues 2/19/13, and got a call the Fri before, that the session had been canceled due to everyone pleading out. We haven't a big case her, except Susan Smith, and of course, I didn't get called. Most of our cases are drug charges, and almost all plea, and get almost no penalty. Small town justice, I guess.

We had the 'Hot for Teacher' trial. Pamela Smart. It was on our local station every day. I didn't get called nor did I even try to get near the court.

Then we had the lady butcher who killed at least 2 or 3 men on her farm. It was more recent but can't remember her name. The case was on the Discovery ID station. She was actually wheeling her last victim around town in a wheelchair looking all skinny & beaten. He was much younger than his killer. Just could not believe no one reported her. One man was already missing!

When does trial begin?

I stopped using my crock pot,..

I now use my pressure cooker, that I bought from hsn shopping network lol

it cooks a whole chicken in under 30 minutes time..

today, I am putting pork ribs in the pressure cooker, it will be cooked within 20 minutes..

in which, I can use my time wisely and be here to watch and follow the trial with everyone..

Hope JM slays the dragon Jodi
Pressure cooker fan here, too! I think a nice chuck roast will be dinner tonight.

Maybe a stupid question but it is about JA's hair color. The car rental guy said it was blonde when she came in. Now after that she went to DB's, and then to TA's, and then to RB's. What was her hair color at all those places. What color was it at TA's? I am so totally confused about her hair.

I think there are enough ladies here that know a little about hair coloring. If your hair is blonde you can easily change it to brown. But, if your hair is brown it is quite a procedure to make it blonde. You don't just color it blonde, it has to be bleached and then colored to brown. So, what color was it when and where? tia

And then there are all shades of blonde. There were the photos of JA when she was platinum blonde. Then there were those where she had dark blondish highlights. So what shade was she when? I'm like you, getting more confused as it seems to be a lot of contradictions floating around. Of course it could just me as I can tend to get a little sidetracked and distracted, :blushing:

DB talks about meeting JA in 2001, then after quitting job they started dating in 2003
I bet you money he left his wife for Jodi ~~~~ I saw somewhere that he was at that time also going through a divorce. Wish there was a way to find that out for sure. Anybody here familiar with how to do a search on on his divorce records? Wouldn't that public knowledge? I know his name is Harry Darryl Brewer

Greetings to all WS'ers and trial pals this morning.

After viewing Thursday's testimony several times this weekend, I notice that Jodi came out of the box in her "meek and mild"mode. It took about 15-20 minutes to get her into the sarcastic, chin jutting, defiant mode.

Today keep your eyes out for her demeanor to change, and also for her "yes" and "no" responses, which she qualifies more often than not. Instead of "yes" she uses "that is correct" or "that sounds right" or "that looks right". For no she uses "that is not correct, "not really", and "it doesn't look that way". Keep track of all the ways she gets around saying "yes" or "no". This is called "withholding". She withholds from and denies her questioner the power of being right by qualifying it, therefore minimizing it. I noticed that in her testimony with JM she was willing to give a lot more "yes's" and "no's" at the beginning of the testimony than at the end, when she was fully engaged and enthralled, and in full gladiator mode with Juan.

Thank you for addressing this. This has bothered me each time she does it. Why doesn't Juan just tell her, "Just answer yes or no!" Why is he letting her get away with it!!??

I wish one day all of our ws'er that get to attend court would all wear really funny shirts. One in a Spider-Man, pop rocks, a sbux shirt...

This would just tickle me to death. I think I would laugh the whole day

I wish one day all of our ws'er that get to attend court would all wear really funny shirts. One in a Spider-Man, pop rocks, a sbux shirt...

This would just tickle me to death. I think I would laugh the whole day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member