jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I was so firmly convinced it was gunshot first, but now that Jodi has testified, I have done a 180.

We knew you'd come around.... :great: Or we could say Jodi's testimony spun you around.:floorlaugh:

But remember, that testimony came from JA's mouth
And the ME has experience with many many autopsies and lots of training. His evidence speaks far more than Jodi's mouth, although she does weave in bits of truth with her lies.

Well....ahem...now this is moo.....she shot first like she said...the gun jammed, like someone posted earlier...she ran and got a knife to " finish" the job.

I believe she thought one shot to the head was all it was gonna take.....<buzzer>wrong.

Just imo:waitasec:

IMO if Jodi says she shot first... That along with the ME testimony .,. I'm convinced beyond a reasonable doubt he was shot last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:seeya: I am anticipating WS server overload again tomorrow once we are back in court...would it be possible to attach the *usual* court day schedule to the beginning reminder posts, so we avoid repeated posts asking what time certain things happen? Despite the past 'delays', ive noticed the schedule is pretty consistent:

10:30 MDT: START
12:00 MDT: LUNCH RECESS
1:30 MDT: START AFTERNOON SESSION
3:00 MDT: AFTERNOON RECESS
3:20 MDT: START LATE AFTERNOON SESSION
4:30 MDT: END OF DAY

Just a thought to help cut down on a hundred repeated posts :)

timeline and media thread (it is up in the stickie section)

*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

everything is chronological (but you can also do a thread search: blue bar at the top)

JM was obviously showing DB a deposition he gave to someone where he used the word 'testy' and said she told him she was going to mesa. he wouldn't admit that he said it. why didn't JM make him admit those were his words? to me, it makes it sound like JM's pulling a fast one. but i know those 2 things had to be in there!!!

.25 ammunition was at grandparents, 9mm ammo was at parents.

Travis' room was not the only bathroom in the house for her to shower. All the commotion going on, gunshot and all, it was obvious there were no other people in the house. She could have used any of the showers.

Don't forget how she visited a few other guys on the way TO Travis' as well .. Oh and here's one - who drives 1000 miles or so out of their way to drop off a CD of photographs, oh here's one, who sneaks into their ex boyfriends house at 4am in the morning?

The number of times Jodi felt the need to double back to any one of her boyfriends (or ex boyfriends) house then walk in unannounced or somehow 'saw' things on their phones, through their windows, or 'heard' things at work about other girls they were seeing is also incredible.

She's crazy nuts - that's for sure.

How many hours was it after she left Travis' was she with "dry hump" guy (Sorry, can't remember his name). The fact that she was able to shake off the killing that quickly should speak volumes to the jury. Battered and abused woman my arse.

Then again, how we know she even showered in TA's bathroom ? She had that case of Costco water in the trunk and could have washed up in the desert or possibly showered in one of the other bathrooms in the house.
It really all depends just how much blood she actually had on her body. If her clothing covered it, just remove the clothing, wash her face and hands and be out of there. Obviously, however, she had to bandage her fingers somewhere, and there was most likely blood transfer on the car mats. Doubt she spent much time in the house afterward as the roommate was due home any time.

MOO

Where can I find a list of items found in the laundry? There was a towel in there right?

Then again, how we know she even showered in TA's bathroom ? She had that case of Costco water in the trunk and could have washed up in the desert or possibly showered in one of the other bathrooms in the house.

That is possible and option she could have done. However, Beth Karas said there was absolutely no blood in the rest of the house. Therefore, for her to use the other showers would mean drops of blood would be detected. I have yet to see someone get rid of blood that well especially when they are in a rush.

JMHO

IMO if Jodi says she shot first... That along with the ME testimony .,. I'm convinced beyond a reasonable doubt he was shot last.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he was shot last too... I think she may have an intention of killing herself and may have actually placed the gun up to her head and couldnt do it. (Thus her statement with Det Flores "I chickened out like a little b**ch) It made her angry that she couldnt follow through and pointed the gun at TA and pulled the trigger.

I still believe that she stopped in the desert for a few 'practice shots' with the gun before arriving at TA's house. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes