jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He showed her both - one a time.

If JM offered the phone records of both JA and TA that occurred on Jan 21 then JA claim of being called repeatedly by TA after the ??? 3:30PM incident can easily be falsified. The record would have shown that there were NO TA land line calls to JA cell phone from 3PM to around 5:30PM.

I don't recall JM making the point that JA theory that she was barraged by TA via land line calls was categorically FALSE.
JM definitely showed that TA did not initiate a barrage of unreturned calls via his cell phone on that day.

Did I miss something in this aspect of the cross examination?????

Incidentally the context and tone of all the phone calls and text message exchanges that occurred Jan 21 clearly show JA is LYING.

Wow....just wow....

I'll hope for your sake, you never find out.

Had help???? Ok. Jodi is gonna take responsibility for the whole thing because that's just what psychopaths do.

Roflmao!

Thud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First - thank for the warm welcome guys.

I agree with you, she doesn't seem like the type to protect someone. She seems more like the type to blame it all on them and to claim that they manipulated her into helping out and covering up the crime later. Just based on her testimony where she was trying to paint Travis as this undercover, evil tyrant that would turn on her in a flash if she didn't give in to his ever want in desire or if she did something as "stupid" as mess up a CD, etc. She would have thrown her helper under the bus a long time ago if they existed, imo. :moo:

WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!!!

It was PLACED somewhere??? In her lady bits?

I missed that day of testimony and just assumed they ate the candy!

Yes there is one in her in one of her famous court room photos.

Why on earth she took that pic I will NEVER know!

I'm totally of the same mindset: he was shot first. After following the Casey Anthony trial, it's apparent that medical examiners can vastly disagree on cause/manner of death. We only heard from one ME in JA's trial.

We also know that people make it to the phone, hospital, etc. with a bullet wound to the head all the time. Doesn't seem like this one penetrated TA's brain to even 1/4 of the extent that it could have...

TA sitting in the position (see photo) seems to reflect exactly how the bullet traveled through his head, with JA standing above, outside the shower. Easy to see how she shot downward. The bullet entered from above him on his right side, moving downward toward his left.

She thought he would die or be immobilized right then and there, but it didn't happen how she envisioned it. (Nothing does, despite her believe in "The Secret" and a mighty detailed "vision board.")

TA was still moving -- either trying to tackle and stop her, or trying to get the heck away.

Maybe the gun did jam -- like she said it did on the Ninjas. He started scrambling toward the bathroom while she switched to the knife.

The throat-slitting? I think that was a final act: her sick "blood atonement" move, making him pay for his sins.

The ME in this case is not a hired gun. He has no dog in this fight and in reality it makes not a bit if difference. He suffered, he died and Jodi did it. IMO

some of us have experienced that kind of fear. for me, it was paralyzing---i couldn't move, i couldn't believe what was happening, and i couldn't have screamed if i'd tried. it's one thing to talk about this here on this board when we're safe, but that kind of fear does things to you that you'd never anticipate.

It is good you and all of us can share those things we need and can share. I am so sorry you had to experience that kind of violent fear. I do hope you are can recover with hope and dignity. ((((( hugs )))))

The last two photos of a living Travis speaks volumes to me.

The one where he is looking directly into the camera shouts to me total disgust and being fed up.

The other photo where he sitting in the shower with his arms on his legs and his head down shows me he is absolutely closed to any interaction with JA and just wants her out of his bathroom, home, and life.

It may have been at this moment he told her to permanently remove herself and that he was absolutely and completely through with her and never wanted to hear or see her again.

I agree with your assessment on the photos.

If that is indeed what he did tell her, that may be what set her off...my post was that he should tell her what she wanted to hear. Jodi, you are my one and only.....whatever to at least get some vantage point.

and yes I do understand how a woman can stab a man, I gave a friend a ride home years ago....big dude, bouncer his girlfriend dropped him to the ground with one high heel. I had to take him to the hospital.

I think she might have had more bullets with her but took them when she left. According to this transcript:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/22/ng.01.html

Police executed a search warrant on her mothers home after the arrest. they found a box of .25 bullets. If you read the transcript, police are watching her grandparents house. They think she might flee. They observe Jodi come outside and talk to a female in a car. They believe the female to be her Mom. I bet she passed them to her Mom or told her where to find them. But since there is no gun, they can't link those bullets to the gun.

Thanks for the link! All the resources I can find helps at this point. So hard to catch up.

I'm still a little confused...

Travis was only shot once, right? I mean, I am trying to figure out why she would change from the gun to the knife if the gun didn't take him down at the start. Maybe I watch too many movies, but usually if someone shoot someone, and they keep coming for them, they shoot them some more. They don't change weapons mid fight unless they are forced to, right? I mean, at least to me, that sounds like it wouldn't make too much sense.

If Travis was shot first while sitting.... it is instinctual to lift your hands up and cover your face/ head while moving away/turning away from the bullet being fired at you. None of these things were done. jmo

But you assume that Travis saw the gun and gun shot coming.
I submit he did NOT see a gun pulled on him and there was no reason to believe he was about to be shot.
JA simply pulls a gun out of her back pocket and then shoots him. This is called
"element of surprise".
TA was AMBUSHED in the shower.

There was no "hey Travis - I am going to shoot you now"

If JM offered the phone records of both JA and TA that occurred on Jan 21 then JA claim of being called repeatedly by TA after the ??? 3:30PM incident can easily be falsified. The record would have shown that there were NO TA land line calls to JA cell phone from 3PM to around 5:30PM.

I don't recall JM making the point that JA theory that she was barraged by TA via land line calls was categorically FALSE.
JM definitely showed that TA did not initiate a barrage of unreturned calls via his cell phone on that day.

Did I miss something in this aspect of the cross examination?????

Incidentally the context and tone of all the phone calls and text message exchanges that occurred Jan 21 clearly show JA is LYING.

He WILL make that point. But he strategically decided not to make it right then. She was gloating, thinking she had a perfect explanation. If he called her out right then, she would only scramble and try a new lie. This way she has a false sense of security, that she had a good excuse.

But he will button it ALL up for the jury before they go off to deliberate.

ETA: He is laying the foundation needed to come back and BUST her. All he needs is for her to say certain things under oath that he can refute later with other witnesses and other records. She is too slippery for him to keep on the stand when he does so. But at some point he will dust off those phone records and prove she was full of chit.

You may think you wouldn't be compliant, but many people I'm sure who were compliant swore they never would have gone along with X,Y,Z, but when confronted with a threat to your life, the frantic mind doesn't always let you do what the composed mind normally would do. I'm not saying YOU would not be able to override the stress of impending doom, but for the majority of people I believe run on autopilot in these situation. Some people freeze when their life is being threatened. It isn't weakness or stupidity or anything like that. I firmly believe that in these circumstances, many people lose their entire ability to think rationally. He only had what seems like a few seconds between the last shower pictures and the attack, it wasn't like she waited and threatened him for several minutes before starting the attack. Unless you had mental preparation and training on how to think quickly and clearly when your psycho ex-love confronts you in the shower with a weapon, a few seconds is not enough time to devise a way to escape from the corner you are backed into! The timestamps clearly show there is only a few minutes total from the last picture to the dragging.
I don't think an unarmed, naked male being stabbed to death by a female with a 5+ inch knife is a case of wimpiness or not handling oneself!
I did a quick Google search of cases of a woman lethally stabbing a man and came across many examples:
http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...d-to-death-during-family-fight-181591461.html
http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Police-Woman-fatally-stabs-man-during-fight-190665261.html
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/0...bing-groom-death-wedding-day-na-cola-franklin
http://www.live5news.com/story/19660655/deputies-woman-stabs-man-to-death-during-dice-game

MOO!

I'm one of the mouthiest people you will ever meet. I'm also rather brave..... Until I had a gun stuck in my face. I froze ... Completely.

As for hand defensive wounds, how do you explain no DNA in any of his fingernails?

I might be in the minority, but I strongly feel she used a stranglehold MMA technique and struck him from behind in the shower. She was not able to hold him long enough to kill him, but rather he was in a daze (the glassy eyes in the photo) but able to attempt to fight back and grab the knife and attempt to get away. However she did a good enough job at the stranglehold to be able to ultimately use the knife to finish. Then took the gun, as someone said up thread and shot him because of the gurgling noises a person makes upon dying.

From a random search: IE -not endorsing the site, never saw it before just wanted to find you something to support my thought!

"Best Way To Defeat Bigger & Stronger Opponents
Strangleholds Give You The Power To Quickly Dispatch and Incapacitate A Man With Just The Right Technique and a Small Amount Of Pressure.
When done properly, they do not require a lot of muscle and they are pretty darn easy to learn and put to use!"
"......have techniques that are easy to learn, require little strength, catch many people totally off guard and are very effective at stopping a 100% fully resisting attacker."
http://bambammartialarts.com/shop/brazilian-jiu-jitsu/stranglehold/

(and I have watched youtubes and posted a few videos too in the past. BTW - explains how a smaller lady can overpower a man)

Good night peeps. While I would love to read all your thoughts......I am off to bed. can't wait till manana,,,,,,,,good night all.

I submit he did NOT see a gun pulled on him and there was no reason to believe he was about to be shot.
JA simply pulls a gun out of her back pocket and then shoots him. This is called
"element of surprise".

seriously? He is looking right at her in your scenario.

"element of surprise".

I think that is the way it happened but not with the gun.

I think she had the knife behind her back and whipped it out and stabbed him in the chest before he could even react.

IMO

"element of surprise".

I have a problem with that, because I think her entire purpose for going there was to hold him at gunpoint/knife point and TELL HIM why he was about to die. She would not kill him without telling him all of her complaints, imo.

[/B]

She can "barely move" because her head hurts so bad, yet she wants to know if Travis can "TALK right now". I don't know about you, but if I have a headache so bad that I can barely move - I certainly DON'T want to carry on a conversation either!!!

Jodi is playing games here. She's used the car excuse so she could SEE Travis. When that didn't work out, she ditched the car idea and now wants to TALK.

Exactly. Just like when she would "accidentally" send him text messages that were meant for another man. She is playing games that girls in Jr High and High School play. Am I the only one who think she's very emotionally immature?

The whole Hoover Dam thing registers on my hinky meter...surely they have cams there....

ME TOO! I said out loud when she said that --------> Well, damn that is where the gun, clothes, etc are. That little bit of truth sneaking in. But, I have no link for that because it is just my gut instinct (hinky meter!) too!

Update - after Katydid's post, then I change my mind to nearby!

QUESTIONS FOR THE STAB FIRST THEORISTS:

IF JA stabbed TA first AND TA was in the shower stall EXPLAIN the forensic evidence!!!!

How could JA deliver lethal blows to TA anterior as well as lower anterior chest with her LEFT HAND and while she is standing crouching or whatever at the shower stall edge???

How could such wounds be HORIZONTAL AND AIMED SLIGHTLY DOWNWARD???

He was drying his hair while standing up on the bath mat, he could not see jodi with the towel over his head, she inflicted first stab wound plunging knife into his chest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71