jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a lot of criticism over how Juan addressed JA last week. It will be interesting to see if he handles her differntly on the stand today. Personally, I dont want him to let up and go easy on her just because she is a female. I watched the Susan Wright (Blue eyed butcher) last night and sorta wished that Kelly Siegler could question Jodi!! I have faith in JM!!
Go Juan!!

His style of cross provoked the chin jutting confident defiant Jodi we want this jury to see. She says she feels intimidated which apparently only results in memory loss for her but she looks the opposite. Can't wait to see more today. I'll be there this afternoon but at least 3 other WSers will be there all day. :great:

I know you're right - it just bothers me when people say "I would have" instead of "why didn't he" or "if only he had". I think most of us want to find the good in people, no matter what, and therefore have a hard time believing that someone we've been so close to could really, truly, actually, DO something SO horrible to anyone, much less to us. It's easy to believe we would have acted differently in his situation but really, none of can ever know for sure.

unless one has been raised religiously sheltered others have no clue what it is like to not have the outside world experience at a younger age. Travis reminds me of me in my twenties.....I got involved with some real icky people and had no idea people could be the way they can be. Very tough life lesson but i came away with my life still. Travis was beginning to catch on but he had no clue that this psycho/sociopath was the murdering type.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

We are having a blizzard here in the Texas panhandle. Everyone is snowed in. The interstates are closed and virtually every school in the panhandle is closed today. Yay, no reason to get out!

We know what you will be doing.....................cheering on Juan the man!!!:rocker:

thinking about the Christmas boxes and the attic.....funny that TA would wait on JA to do this with all of his roommates available....I don't buy it at all...

go juan indeed!!! :great:

So many "talking heads" were criticizing juan on being "too rough" on ja and jumping all over the place during questioning. This is not his first rodeo! Imo, he is one of the best there is. He started last week by planting a bunch of seeds. He would refer to one incident, lay the foundation for her lies and move on to the next. As his cross continues he will return to those lies and peel them back like an onion. Perfect example is that she stopped in salinas (sp?) to get her nails done. He dropped the question "do they also do hair?" i guarantee he goes back there at a later time with proof she had her hair dyed. Also, this business with matt and the nancy-drew-magazine-super-secret-code - you know that he will come back and blow the lid off that whole mess.

My point is, juan isn't new - he has a way he is approaching this and he will tie everything together. He's a master at this. I think on friday he also wanted to see which ja he was going to get - if she was going to play "victim jodi" and be all weepy and quiet, or if she would be "survivor jodi" and show the jury how "strong she is even after everything she's been through." he knows what to do, i have faith! :please:

this!!!

The THs need to sit down and shut up. Let a Prosecutor handle his case the way he sees fit. The same winning way he has done it for over three decades.

If they are criticizing him now.........just wait:floorlaugh:...........he is going to rachet up the righteous indignation in the coming days as he should. He will be like another male Prosecutor I saw when cross exaimining a female murderer and by the end of this he will be screaming at this just like that Prosecutor did and the Judge ok'd it. No one handles a liar and viscious murderer with kid gloves.

He is not dealing with Mother Teresa............he is cross examining a cold remorseless sociopath. I have a feeling this is not the first one he has had to cross examine over the years. A lot of sociopaths are in prison or death row. Jodi deserves to be on death row and I think Juan is going to put her there.

Go get 'er Juan!

IMO

Couldn't agree more...and Beth Kara's agrees with you too. She thinks what he did was brilliant Thursday. I heard her analysis with my own ears along with Anita and Katie ddj...who by the way signed up here last night and will be posting her observations from court HERE now.

These are from way way back, but I can't keep up with thread if I have a good nights sleep.

Just tried to figure out the shower scenario while my husband was showering. He thinks I have officially lost it. Especially when I asked him if he could squat down for me. He already knew what I was doing.. He just likes to give me a hard time about how wrapped up I get in the cases. Well I always have you guys!!

lol! i asked my husband "theoretically, if i pointed a gun at you, would you charge me like a linebacker?" ... i got the 'oh, it's about that trial' look.

for the record, he said 'no' :aktion1:

If I were either of your husbands I'd suggest a girls weekend with all of your friends. Then when you came back I'd be gone with no forwarding address left. :giggle:

wonder if the temple visitor center that she talks about is at the same place where the FHE took place, and she was scoping out the situation to see who TA was with and what was going on while she claims she fell asleep.....wouldn't put it past her...

I'm rewatching Juan Martinez questioning JA, I hate the way she says OK

for those wondering about the text message with 11:33am on it... it's at the 3:00 mark
Jodi Arias Trial Day 21 (Full) - YouTube

after rewatching some of this... I have to say, JA said on direct that she had gone to her place that evening, and had a migraine. She even says it to Travis in a text message. Did she have access to all of these text messages to pick a day and fabricate the story????

ETA: WOW... neither Juan or Jodi caught that it was 11:33 AM the next day. Geesh!!

I too was wondering if she had access to the texts before hand. Maybe when she was going to act as her own attorney?

some of us have experienced that kind of fear. for me, it was paralyzing---i couldn't move, i couldn't believe what was happening, and i couldn't have screamed if i'd tried. it's one thing to talk about this here on this board when we're safe, but that kind of fear does things to you that you'd never anticipate.

Yes, yes, yes!!! I posted this a while back too. It happened to me one time.
A life threatening situation caused me to lose all control of my legs & I went down.
The old saying paralyzed with fear is very true!!
I am sure that is why TA was sitting in that shower. He knew he was going to die & he was paralyzed with fear.

wonder if the temple visitor center that she talks about is at the same place where the FHE took place, and she was scoping out the situation to see who TA was with and what was going on while she claims she fell asleep.....wouldn't put it past her...

I think it is interesting that she is writing in her journal at the temple visitor center and the ladies are trying to read what she is writing. She's in a temple writing about sex?

I think JM should make Arias try on the spideys in courts today ...

Anyone who wants to "pregame" for today, here is Detective Flores' phone conversations with the defendant.

Jodi Arias - Police Phone Interviews June 10, 21 (vm) & 25, 2008
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXxck9IiFQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXxck9IiFQ[/ame]

Go Juan indeed!!! :great:

So many "talking heads" were criticizing Juan on being "too rough" on JA and jumping all over the place during questioning. This is not his first rodeo! IMO, he is one of the best there is. He started last week by planting a bunch of seeds. He would refer to one incident, lay the foundation for her lies and move on to the next. As his cross continues he will return to those lies and peel them back like an onion. Perfect example is that she stopped in Salinas (sp?) to get her nails done. He dropped the question "Do they also do hair?" I guarantee he goes back there at a later time with proof she had her hair dyed. Also, this business with Matt and the Nancy-Drew-magazine-super-secret-code - You know that he will come back and blow the lid off that whole mess.

My point is, Juan isn't new - he has a way he is approaching this and he will tie everything together. He's a master at this. I think on Friday he also wanted to see which JA he was going to get - if she was going to play "victim Jodi" and be all weepy and quiet, or if she would be "survivor Jodi" and show the jury how "strong she is even after everything she's been through." He knows what to do, I have faith! :please:

I do have issues with his style. He gets aggro even on his own witnesses for the slightest things. I think it's rude and unnecessary and perhaps hurtful to his case. He has the evidence on his side, no need for it. We'll have to wait and see how it all plays out though. imo.

I think it is interesting that she is writing in her journal at the temple visitor center and the ladies are trying to read what she is writing. She's in a temple writing about sex?

That really describes her duplicity doesn't it? And her duping delight,

I do have issues with his style. He gets aggro even on his own witnesses for the slightest things. I think it's rude and unnecessary and perhaps hurtful to his case. He has the evidence on his side, no need for it. We'll have to wait and see how it all plays out though. imo.

I think there are at least some jurors who are already hip to the evil that is jodi arias who are impressed with his aggression. Sometimes there is a need for outrage and he's expressing it for a lot of people in there.

I cant be the only one that giggles everytime they read 'lovesac'

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

What is hilarious is that when JM said JA was on the bed with Ryan, she seemed kind of offended and huffed something like, "actually it was a lovesack", like for some reason that sounds less lurid and lascivious than "bed"! This chick is a wack-a-doo of EPIC proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83