jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We never did find out what all those deposits were about that she made.. Juan did manage to explain that by time she got to Travis's she had blown her trip budget on gas... weird

My hope is that JM can somehow through bank records show that JA must have taken cash from TA before she left on June 4th; that would allow for felony murder conviction, maybe?

someone posted up thread about not believing she went to Mesa with the sole purpose to kill him.

I honestly disagree. With all the pre-planning she did... the gas cans, stealing the gun, turning off her phone before she got to AZ, and then turning on when she got out of AZ, not to mention the license plates. To me, its total premeditation.

Juan got her to admit that she could have basically picked an alertnative solution to going back into the closet and getting the gun. She could have gone down the stairs and out the door. He was naked FGS, he wouldnt have chased her outside and her stuff was already in the car, right?? But it wasnt like that at all, she ambushed him. She stabbed him first (cause she admitted she knew where the gun casing was, inadvertantley) and when he didnt die fast enough, or she freaked out realizing she HAD attacked him, she had to finish it. She wouldnt leave him there dying, she would finish him before she left. *remember she said talking to Flores she would have done it more humanely, that was her version of humane, making sure he didnt suffer anymore than the attack, of which sge DID want him to feel* IMO the gun shot was last. He was probably still making noises and she wanted to be ABSOLUTLEY sure he was dead, she was determined to get away with this. She obviously didnt want ANYONE to know that she was going to Mesa, besides the boyfriend(s) she let in on her plan, which i think she told MM at the very least. And she destroyed and covered up by calling/texting and emailing Travis after she KNEW he was gone AND getting rid of the gun/knife/clothes.

I dont know where or how she cleaned up, but to me that doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things.

She planned this out. MAAAYBE with the hopes he would be with her again and take her to Cancun, but Im thinking if Plan A didnt work, she was prepared for Plan B.

again, JMO

when will he bring in the fake pedophilia letters...?

I dont think they're coming in period.

Last night after court I remained on the live feed for the followup hearing.

The local news station was requesting public release of the transcripts for the pedophile/forged letters hearing. That is because we will never publicly get to see those so the newspaper was asking that at least the transcripts were made public.

Having those photos be available after Jodi thought she had deleted them does seem miraculous, doesn't it?

I will admit it is troublesome for me that Divine Intervention didn't show itself by permanently stopping the animal in its tracks before so much damage was done.

For me it boils down to free will and a Creator who does not want fear controlled pets. It doesn't make what happened to Travis Alexander any more easier to accept. :(

*Wonders who would make a good wife for Scott Peterson...Jodi or Casey*

Jodi for sure - FCA only kills those smaller and weaker than her. JA and SP can have a go at eachother and hopefully take eachother out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

OK - that all is just creepy

I know nothing of Mormon doctrine or that there are "acceptable" ways to die

On your point about the gun - how do you explain that the *only* shell casing landed on top of a pool of blood that was already there? That does not support the notion that the bullet caused the first wound.

Because its bull and highly inflamatory...thats all I have to say about it

Because she is a defense witness. Defense directs her. JM crosses her. Defense redirects.

If a prosecution witness, then prosecution directs, defense crosses and then prosecution redirects.

Aaahh... I get it now. Makes sense. I'm still shocked at how JM ended it but I guess that's why he's the attorney and I'm not.

I also got the impression when she was talking about the shower pictures and she kept going back to when he was shaving that she was trying to use that situation to explain the murder situation, if that makes sense. What I mean is that what she said really happened and she didn't lie, except she was talking about a different time, but no one has to know that.

Yes, I know exactly what you were trying to say. JM kept pressing the point and I was cringing because she was totally talking about another time altogether. I couldn't figure out where he was going with that & why he kept emphasizing it. I guess he was just trying to make the point in general that TA had to be persuaded to take intimate photos.

Did anyone else catch the jealousy in her about the closet? She had to mention that it was larger than her cell. Like the jury is going to feel for her because now she lives in a cell smaller than the closet of Travis Alexander. It was pure jealousy and rage in her at that moment and she couldn't hide it. She wanted to be Travis, to 'Mirror-Match'. When he said 'no' months before and started to push her out is when her plan went into action. I believe she moved to Grandpa's house because she knew she could manipulate and steal from them easier than the parents. She knew weapons were at the house as well. This plan was formulating waaaay before May 28.

IMO

She makes me ill

Can he bring her back up during his rebuttal?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Because she is a defense witness. Defense directs her. JM crosses her. Defense redirects.

If a prosecution witness, then prosecution directs, defense crosses and then prosecution redirects.
After the jury questions don't both the DT and JM get a chance to follow up?

We never did find out what all those deposits were about that she made.. Juan did manage to explain that by time she got to Travis's she had blown her trip budget on gas... weird

I think, given the multitude of evidence, and multitude of lies, Mr. Martinez had to at one point sort the wheat from the chaff; not sweat the small stuff; and KISS

My thoughts are she planned to kill him, or wanted to kill him. I keep in mind they are NOT boyfriend and girlfriend anymore, she lives 1280 miles away from him. This illuminates the core issue, she was obsessed with him, like a typical stalker. There are many triggers that were adding fuel to her fire, his planned trip to Cancun being one of them. Her discovering that in her mind, he was seeing Mimi. Jodi had a large network of friends all chit chatty. She never let go of him, after the break up she never let it go.

She planned to kill him, but killing is not that easy when you are upon your subject. She planned to do this and not be discovered in the State of Arizona which is why she had gas cans full of gas so there is no trace of her in the State. She had pieces to put together along the way including once she arrived is he even alone?

I feel confident despite what she says, she actually made entrance to the home when she knew the roommates were gone.

Then, as you can imagine, she has a loaded gun and knife, at that point naturally, conversation would be going back and forth and she has to fully work up the courage to find the moment to do it. This is not just anyone to her, this is not a stranger murder in which she would have just walked in, shot him, taken his wallet and left. She loved him in the way she loves and was obsessed with him in a psychotic way. She was not going to let him take that trip.

I think she got there in the morning hours, but not 4am. More like 8 to 11am...within a couple hrs of the photos being taken. I think she staged the 4am log in on his laptop and that was her signing on to set a time of her arrival, but that's not accurate.

Then the clock was ticking, she has to find the moment to kill him and get out and get to Ryan's and not be so late.

Getting intimate with him would put him in a more controlled state for her and I think it was getting time to go, and she was ready to do it but could see that when you are in front of a 180 lb man, this is not so easy..So she did the shower photo shoot and put him right into the palm of her hand.

I think it got way messier than she anticipated as she figured she'd kill him and leave, she did not realize he would be severely injured but start screaming, or moaning and not be fully dead. Not landing a fatal first blow means the person lives maybe 3 to 5 minutes and she then went postal on him. Now he ruined everything and she started to be angry and panic. I do believe when she described the female ninja yelling at Travis in a whisper "SHHHH STOP IT SHUT UP" that was her saying that to Travis.

She did a LOT of clean up and prep for leaving and getting rid of a lot of evidence.

This was a planned murder and took hours to execute.

I agree that it is difficult to understand the motives behind all the actions occurring in June 2008.

If the intent was merely to murder TA, then JA had ample opportunity – ie when she arrived, while TA was in bed and naked, while he was shaving etc.
The conventional wisdom is JA wanted to ?clarify TA intentions and/or enjoy another tryst for old time’s sake. But a lot of these reasons are CONDITIONAL. This means the logic operated differently. If TA acted in way A or way B then JA would not have murdered. But TA acted in way C so JA decided to murder TA on the spot.

We know JA had a 25 caliber gun with her; she assiduously tried to avoid detection while traveling in Arizona. So we assume she had full intent to kill TA while in route from Pasadena to Mesa. And if so, the question again poses itself – “Why not off him soon after arrival OR immediately after getting some sleep?”

It does not make any sense for JA to travel to Mesa thinking “ I may or I may not murder TA. It all depends ( ie I convince him to change his mind and take me to Cancun)”

I still think the dominant explanation is an approximation of the truth. This account runs this way:

JA had full intent to murder TA. She had to sleep. She had to prepare for the murder which included insuring a quick get away ie dress , pack,?put the luggage back into the car, bring the weapons of murder to bear, and wait for the appropriate time to kill him.

While sleeping and indulging in sex JA was naked and unprepared to kill. After the sex, JA may have packed, dressed, and got the knife and gun ready in a way unobserved by TA. The photo session in the shower proved to be an ideal way of luring TA into a highly vulnerable position. It is “likely” that JA was vigilant for opportunity to murder at all times after awakening June 5 around 1:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda73