jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So proud of myself.... went to grocery store and only bought 1 can of chili. Yea! Had to force myself not to pick up 2. I understand Jodi's 2 (or more) OCD. I never had the propensity to murder, though.

Isn't it crazy the way the tings she did will always affect us? I mean, at Starbucks I never want a star berry frappe. I never wanna hear about spiderman. And I think if I stock up on anything I will buy three! LOL.

IMO....Juan will tie it all up very nicely for us in closing.....my guess is that MM has turned against her and will tell of the stolen gun and DVD player w/remote.....oh I can't wait til we find out what MM knows.....

Can I ask what was the deal with the DVD remote? If anyone knows. I know Juan brought it up but I wasnt sure what the point was.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

one other thing...i think I might be confused...is there any evidence anywhere that Travis knew she was coming?

Not that I've seen or heard. That's why I asked the other day about the phone records, whether or not they had been introduced. I would like to see the last time JA & TA spoke on the phone before June 4th. When was the last text?

We never did find out what all those deposits were about that she made.. Juan did manage to explain that by time she got to Travis's she had blown her trip budget on gas... weird

I am still shocked she accidently got a picture of herself dragging him bloody.
This scene must have been a mess and it's just unreal she kept stabbing that knife in, and so deep, some chunks taken out of the back of his head. So he is down and she keeps doing it. wow... 29 is a lot...

My mouth hurts just counting aloud to 29. Can we even begin to imagine how much poor Travis must have suffered?

Luck or the divine hand was instrumental in where she is now. Photos taken by accident. Photos deleted. Camera dumped in the machine by accident. Camera discovered. Photos retrieved and as a bonus they are time stamped!What bad luck for JA.

Well, I guess that Jodi is readying for her DV person (remember the one who is associated with snow white) as she has been doing those skectches and putting them up on EBay and projecting what that person will be testifying to........) This sketch to me just shows how very sick this woman is. Snow white/black eye/tears/smile.........very telling indeed Jodi.

r-JODI-ARIAS-COURTROOM-DRAWING-large570.jpg

Sick, just sick!

one other thing...i think I might be confused...is there any evidence anywhere that Travis knew she was coming?
no there isn't.....that I know of....of course JA says that she phoned him in advance and said "guess what, I'm coming to Mesa" and that he waited up for her.....then she says in the email to him....sorry I couldn't stop by, not enough time......LOL.....and in opening statements, the defense says that TA was well prepared with the rope, knowing that she was coming over.......

Can anyone remember if JM asked JA an questions about the "spidey" briefs during cross? If not, I am wondering why he did not ask and somehow maybe get around to a mention of the Cameron Diaz movie scene. Why didn't he ask about the "Travis'" t-shirt and briefs?

I don't think he even mentioned it because it was a complete and utter confabulation.

(it will cross cancel itself as truthful because he has proven that she has 1=lied about the sexual relationship 2=lied about the pedo day 3=sex tape re: travis didn't even like superheros):twocents:

I am so confused...wow that's a shock...anyway...I thought today was InSession's last day. Anyone??? The link seems to be bad again..404 PAGE NOT FOUND

Thanks!

I don't think she keeps them straight either. I'm just saying that has to be a 'script' somewhere. She adds SO much detail to her stories!!

She's had a long time to come up with the script. I could tell when she was telling the story the parts she had rehearsed in her mind. The verbiage never wavered. She would recite the exact same thing no matter how she was asked. That is why I think JM kept at her, to try and shake her story. And I think he succeeded.

why did Beth just say that JM doesn't get to recross??

Because she is a defense witness. Defense directs her. JM crosses her. Defense redirects.

If a prosecution witness, then prosecution directs, defense crosses and then prosecution redirects.

For me that email and her voicemail are just dripping with manipulation. It's beyond just covering her tracks so to speak. She's painting a certain type of relationship I very much doubt they had.

Travis was well known to friends and family for his generosity. He'd open his home, fridge, and heart to anyone who needed help. So on a very superficial level Jodi's accounts would appear true. (Weaving her reality with THE reality to gain credibility.)

He did actually allow her to stay with him for a week while she was making plans to move back to Yreka if memory serves. So it would appear if one wasn't to look any closer that they were very close, very intimate friends and he trusted her entirely.

All of May Jodi was steadily losing control of Travis. I believe she'd moved back to California with the sole intent of making Travis realize how important she was to his life and when the opposite appeared to be happening - her incessant need for control upped the necessity to coerce and manipulate. She tried everything that month - from guilt inducing emails to recording their calls presumably to use against him. By the end of May she realizes he's beyond her control...

So after she murders him she is desperate to place herself in the position she feels entitled to. She manipulates email and voicemail messages, her accounts to Flores, sends the family the 18 page lie, Norma flowers, attends the memorial service, and goes on an online full assault mode to paint herself as much more important to Travis' life than she actually was...and therefore, because of her extreme loss and his extreme bond to her, she is the penultimate victim.

It not only feeds her sadistic pleasure and narcissistic ego...but how could anyone presume someone so close to Travis could brutalize him in such a manner?

MOO

... and there you have it folks! :aktion:

I totally, totally agree. I don't think she went there for the SOLE purpose of killing him. She was going to give him one last chance. When he made it clear he was never going to get back with her, the powderkeg blew.

IMO, she had spent ten years trying to find a man to give her the lifestyle she wanted. She took one look at him at that PPL conference, saw the sharp suit, the nice shoes, the nice car and she thought she'd found the one. And when she realized because of his Mormon upbringing that he was sexually inexperienced, she thought she'd died and gone to heaven. The fact that she had a string of failed relationships behind her, despite her every effort to hook them with steamy sex, she just couldn't figure out that a man might want more. And she had nothing else to give.

:goodpost:
Perfect post! I agree w/ u 100%!

Because she is a defense witness. Defense directs her. JM crosses her. Defense redirects.

If a prosecution witness, then prosecution directs, defense crosses and then prosecution redirects.

Can he bring her back up during his rebuttal?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

I am so confused...wow that's a shock...anyway...I thought today was InSession's last day. Anyone??? The link seems to be bad again..404 PAGE NOT FOUND

Thanks!

Re: BK saying no recross... Did she say why? And how could she possibly know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member