jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Beth Karas FB:

Reminder:

Tune in tonight at 10 pm ET to CNN's AC360 for a one-hour special--Sex, Lies & Audiotape: The Jodi Arias Trial. (I was interviewed for it.)

(Beth posted that...I'm not that "I"! lol)

Also she will be on Good Morning America tomorrow morning discussing this trial (Sat).

Ok she did it I agree but why the long method of seduction, camera pics, struggle and death? Why not just do the job and get out? If this was so well planned in advance then why summit yourself to a struggle to eventually offer the fatal blow. This part I am struggling with. You don't bring a gun thinking just in case I might need it. You bring a gun to use it and get it over with.

I agree that it is difficult to understand the motives behind all the actions occurring in June 2008.

If the intent was merely to murder TA, then JA had ample opportunity – ie when she arrived, while TA was in bed and naked, while he was shaving etc.
The conventional wisdom is JA wanted to ?clarify TA intentions and/or enjoy another tryst for old time’s sake. But a lot of these reasons are CONDITIONAL. This means the logic operated differently. If TA acted in way A or way B then JA would not have murdered. But TA acted in way C so JA decided to murder TA on the spot.

We know JA had a 25 caliber gun with her; she assiduously tried to avoid detection while traveling in Arizona. So we assume she had full intent to kill TA while in route from Pasadena to Mesa. And if so, the question again poses itself – “Why not off him soon after arrival OR immediately after getting some sleep?”

It does not make any sense for JA to travel to Mesa thinking “ I may or I may not murder TA. It all depends ( ie I convince him to change his mind and take me to Cancun)”

I still think the dominant explanation is an approximation of the truth. This account runs this way:

JA had full intent to murder TA. She had to sleep. She had to prepare for the murder which included insuring a quick get away ie dress , pack,?put the luggage back into the car, bring the weapons of murder to bear, and wait for the appropriate time to kill him.

While sleeping and indulging in sex JA was naked and unprepared to kill. After the sex, JA may have packed, dressed, and got the knife and gun ready in a way unobserved by TA. The photo session in the shower proved to be an ideal way of luring TA into a highly vulnerable position. It is “likely” that JA was vigilant for opportunity to murder at all times after awakening June 5 around 1:30PM

BBM

I think a re-enactment upon closing would be worth sticking around for. As it is, I don't think I can stand seeing that woman justify herself another day. She makes me exhausted - think of what she did to the other people in her life!

Ditto...I think all we want to see is rebuttal and conviction.

Yes, Jodi, you remember shooting Travis in the head and you remember where the casing landed, but not anything about other injuries. You are a liar of the nth degree. This monster better not walk!

So proud of myself.... went to grocery store and only bought 1 can of chili. Yea! Had to force myself not to pick up 2. I understand Jodi's 2 (or more) OCD. I never had the propensity to murder, though.

So glad there are those like you who believe knife came first. Me too! One thing we can all agree on....first degree premeditated murder. :seeya:

She proved to us yesterday that the gun did not come first. The gun would have been pointed from behind him towards the temple with the gun angled downward. Jodi claims he was coming at her when the gun went off. Plus where she claims she was, if she shot him it wouldn't it have been his left temple. jmo

I totally, totally agree. I don't think she went there for the SOLE purpose of killing him. She was going to give him one last chance. When he made it clear he was never going to get back with her, the powderkeg blew.

IMO, she had spent ten years trying to find a man to give her the lifestyle she wanted. She took one look at him at that PPL conference, saw the sharp suit, the nice shoes, the nice car and she thought she'd found the one. And when she realized because of his Mormon upbringing that he was sexually inexperienced, she thought she'd died and gone to heaven. The fact that she had a string of failed relationships behind her, despite her every effort to hook them with steamy sex, she just couldn't figure out that a man might want more. And she had nothing else to give.

Amen!!

Jeez, I leave you people alone for five minutes and come back to 100 new posts. I CAN'T KEEP UP!

Mr Martinez was masterful yesterday. I only wish he had not played that recording 5 times and showed the text "I'll whatever you in the nose".

I think he had a reason for that text. JA & TA were clearly arguing by text. If she was truly afraid of him, like she claimed, she would have tried to defuse the argument before he got even madder. But she didn't. In JM's word, she was "escalating" things with that "whatever in the nose" comment. That's both a sign that she wasn't afraid of him, that she had a temper herself, and a hint at what might have led up to the killing.

My own feeling is that she left but came back at some point and snuck in. I really have a feeling that when the shower pictures were taken TA had no idea she was there until that one where he is looking at the camera with a haunting look on his face. I think he saw her standing there with the knife, or possibly the gun, and that is when she had him sit in the shower. I am not sure if he was sitting in the shower when the face picture was taken, however. But I do think I see a look of surprise and fear in his face so at that time it must have registered to him that he was in big trouble.

I'm beginning to agree with you, and here's why: one of the times that JM asked JA where she was positioned when she was taking photos of TA in the shower, she replied something about using the zoom lens. Why even mention the zoom lens unless she used it? Curious, no? :waitasec:

I missed before the last lines.......saying is house is a bit more lonely without Napolean around. WTF?! Dig on relationship with what's her name who NOW has the dog!
In this email, Arias is saying she is going to push her visit to Mesa up by a week if the budget allows. Why in God's name would she be going to Mesa unless it was to see Travis ???? Does she really think all of us are that stupid ?

Jumping off of your post (and I totally agree), I wonder how she keeps all of her stories straight (well, as straight as possible). Does she have it all written in notebooks in her cell? I mean seriously, wouldn't you need to write this down to be able to memorize it all?

I don' think she does keep them straight.

I don't think she keeps them straight at all. I think that's why she broke down into a panic of tears yesterday. She was cornered and her stories were not tying together.

I think she originally *thought* she could keep them straight before taking the stand. I think all her life she has not remained around anyone long enough for them to realize she's full of s**t. She was a social nomad as a result. She conveniently found fault with them first before they could pin her down on her own BS. She deflected them off her trail with their own shortcomings - because she knows that she can only keep the BS straight on a short term basis.

She's so brazen. Her behavior has demonstrated she must always be right, she's the smartest one in the room, she has no ability to compromise or cooperate, she is confrontational, and she'll get even if you try to muck with her. She'll show you, you stupid, foolish, moronic idiot.

I'm still shocked that she behaved so belligerently. Is there any way this was done on purpose to dovetail with a battered woman defense? Or can she just not help herself from being such a hateful being?

And I can't believe that anyone believes that JM "broke her." No way. It was all contrived, totally. She was totally aware of every question and nuance of every response, even when she was "sobbing" and "emotional." I don't think she was crying at all, except as an act. She wasn't crying about what she did, or what could happen to her, or from the "trauma". It was only for the jury's benefit, and she repeatedly peeked out from the hair and hands to gauge the audience. I hope the jury gets that.

I don't believe in the DP, but it's fine with me if she gets it. She's dangerous and without a conscience or any redeeming value.

Is there any place to see all of the photos from the camera in one place? I've looked but haven't found one. TIA

I speculated early on that JA killed TA before he could repent for his 'sins' and ruin his chances of reaching the Celestial Kingdom. I also see a pattern of behavior with JA about the "semantics" she uses in nearly every sentence uttered from her lips. The use of "semantics" that young LDS people use to justify their behavior (ie: normal human biological responses) from being a "sin" to being "ok" within the religion (ie: Provo Push, grinding, etc) is something that JA really loved to exploit. This truly gives JA power and control . . . her semantics are the only saving grace for her and when JM doesn't allow her to differentiate between wording - she crumbles.

It breaks my heart that any Mormon would believe Travis is in hell because that is their "doctrine". Mormon attorney can you comment? This is in no way against anyone's belief......but I trust that God judges us by our heart and not by a specific church doctrine. Remember the thief on the cross? He had no time to have a do over in life but he was saved. Mods, I know we aren't to get into religios debates here, but Travis' family has so much to deal with and if they come here, they should not have to read that the Mormon belief has condemned him to hell!

I'm so very happy Juan Martinez cleared Travis Alexander's name, I know it meant a lot to his family.

Maybe that is why there is a picture of JA on the floor face up with a boot in the foreground. She wanted a picture with this format with Travis in for some reason. Shoe or foot in the foreground and body beyond. Must be an answer to this puzzle?

Someone else mentioned this picture but I don't recall having seen it. I don't think I've missed any evidence but maybe I have. Do you have a link to this picture? Maybe it's one I've already seen but just don't realize it.

GAH! Never mind. Now I see you said a picture of JA - I thought it was TA. Drr.

Can anyone remember if JM asked JA an questions about the "spidey" briefs during cross? If not, I am wondering why he did not ask and somehow maybe get around to a mention of the Cameron Diaz movie scene. Why didn't he ask about the "Travis'" t-shirt and briefs?

You're welcome. She is one sick sick individual!

I'm going to post it over here, since the thread closed right after I posted it.

110k750.png

2emdgyq.png

I bet she was going insane while Travis lay there undiscovered. I imagine she expected him to be found late June 4 or the 5th of June at the latest.

Notice she twists the Cancun "knife" even after his death :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member