Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding! Duh!

Some of Travis' friends have a theory that the gun and other special items she disposed of are at some significant mile marker along her desert drive. A number that means something to her, to her and Travis..something like that.

I hope JM brings up that point on close, that she could stop the debate immediately by telling us where she tossed the gun. The fact that she won't tells us all we need to know.

Yeah, minor4th and Plumeria5, good catch. We all know how little a shot to the head would bleed, don't we?? <choke> <gag> <lie> I guess that's one itty-bitty detail our little JA didn't give much thought, huh??!! Sock prints -- okay, that fits; no blood drops from that poor man -- not too good...

JA may have made a couple more fumbles, methinks.... Our Juander Man may list a few in this closing perhaps. I can't wait!!!
icon10.gif

Except my brain was scrambled and I was having trouble keeping Jodi's lies straight - as others pointed out, Jodi's story was that she shot him after she ran through the closet

Zipper on jogging pants? Still really heavy for a Summer's day in the desert.

Yes, someone on threads said they had a pair just like them. Common to have zippers so you don't have to take of your tennis shoes to go from pants to shorts. kwim? (lol, my friends who exercise I learned this from, me, I'm just a sloven blogger as the media calls us@!)

I would have liked to see Casey Anthony take the stand to compare which one is more pathological. I used to think it was CA hands down, but I am afraid JA may have an inch on her.

Ditto that. This trial must make J Ashton sad. I thought Casey was diabolical but this chick takes the title.

The cardboard absorbed the water up the side, drawing it in. That isn't the 'water line' indicating water depth. There would be a waterline around the walls and fixtures if that were the case.

Granted, there was a LOT of water (and blood). I think the water was a mix of factors:

Travis coming out of the shower without toweling off, JA spilling water around to make the floor more slippery (maybe) but (more likely imv) to erase/dilute any possible prints that she may have thought were hers. Notice there weren't any discernible footprints (except that one partial) anywhere, and you gotta know Travis walked around in his own blood and probably left prints. The blood that wasn't diluted (on the sink/mirror, etc.) was spatter - not prints. So I think the water was primarily a cover-up.

Footprints, exactly. I think she tried to clean it up with that bloody towel and realized it was going to take forever so she poured water over everything. Then it spends 5 days drying out and things like the bullet land where they land.

Probably poured the water from the cup found in the shower.

Jodi had on jogging pants. You can see the stripe down the side and at the back the zipper.

She was a-sportin' murderin'-your-ex-boyfriend pants.

And now, after her :liar::liar::liar::liar::liar:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqOcvSKRQvs"]Progressive Commercial - Pants on Fire - YouTube[/ame]

I like how she exaggerated the head-turn to her left so that the bullet could enter Travis's right forehead.

To happen as she described it, she either sidestepped -- but doesn't remember due to her Fognesia™ -- or he was the nearsighted one and couldn't manage, for the very first time, to find her ample booty.

Love the trademark on Fognesia! :floorlaugh:

Now I just need to sleuth who initiated the "Von Trapp" observation!

Ditto that. This trial must make J Ashton sad. I thought Casey was diabolical but this chick takes the title.
Agreed. You cannot shake this girl. CA, while equally diabolical, did not have the same nerves of steel. I think she was a nut that could finally be cracked with the right nut cracking techniques.

What really makes no sense in her cover up is the washing machine. From the crime scene photos it's obvious she never turned it on so what was the point? Like she thought no one would find that bloody mess in there?

So glad you are safe now and putting it behind you. Stay strong!

Thanks. It took a long, long time to heal from everything he did to me but I now have a wonderful BF that treats me like an absolute queen and I am grateful for having him in my life everyday.

Sadly I do have to say that thinking about JA's absurd claims about physical abuse have made me think of things that I have pretty much stopped thinking about consciously. I scared the crap out of my BF a few weeks ago when I woke him up screaming "Help, help, hellllppp! at the top of my lungs in my sleep because I was having a flashback. I detest women like JA who claim abuse when it is obvious they know nothing about it because they have never experienced it.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Love the trademark on Fognesia! :floorlaugh:

Now I just need to sleuth who initiated the "Von Trapp" observation!

That may have been Melanie. There was a wonderful picture of Jodi all dressed up for the sound of music in her Jury pose.

I think the DVD ended up with the older boyfriend she returned a remote to? Or matt? And maybe travis journals were among the books she claimed to have taken to matt or the older boyfriend.

When did his journals disappear? Was this before the murder and he mentioned it to someone or were they just not found after the murder? Did she steal them earlier to go through them?

I think Casey and Scott Peterson are more similar...they both desperately wanted out of a confining situation and in their sociopathic minds without a conscience, murder was as viable an option at any other and they could easily live with it. It was a simple step by step decision without emotion to free themselves to a future they preferred. The killing was merely a means to an end.

This chick is way more evil, diabolical. She enjoyed the murder, enjoys the stand, the attention, the deceiving the infliction of pain, the hurting other people like Travis' family including his sweet innocent grandmother. She enjoyed the killing of Travis making it as INhumane as possible. It was far from an extermination...it was a sadistic violent bloodbath that she enjoyed every second of (and probably relives it daily with pleasure). To me, she's as demonic as anything I've ever seen.

Except my brain was scrambled and I was having trouble keeping Jodi's lies straight - as others pointed out, Jodi's story was that she shot him after she ran through the closet

You and Jodi both, according to her.

The "I couldn't keep my lies straight" line she delivered so tongue-in-cheek was designed to endear her to all the pathological liars on the jury.

I have a feeling the def is going to call TA's friend who was ordered to provide the video of TA shooting a gun. In the cross, the pros can question him on if TA had a gun. That friend had been at TA's home as a guest, just two weeks before the murder. TA used that guy's guns whenever he went shooting. His friend is also a member of the NRA. IMHO, TA would have talked to him about any gun he MAY have had. TA didn't have a gun, nope! Believe me, gun enthusiasts like to TALK and SHARE and SHOW OFF their guns!

There was only 9 days from the time of the theft of grandpa's gun to the murder. JA has tried to distance herself from the scene of the theft using her sis as her alibi. However, from what I've gathered, JA was the last person in the home prior to the theft, and she was only absent 2 or 3 hours before her return because they called them about the theft.

I don't think the jury will buy this lie. Not a chance. It's called circumstantial evidence.

Nope, not buying her story.

JMHO
fran

No money for that lie from me, either, fran. Good post.

JA lived there, for goodness, sakes!! She lived there... and didn't know a thing about it.

If you were a gun thief, which gun(s) would you have stolen?? D'oh.

JA is a lying idiot, IMHO.

She never loved him. I was just feeding my little boy, he is a huge pain, because he will not eat till I put the food on my finger, and I do it and I look at the love we have together, he is my boy and I will always do whatever to make him happy. He is the love of my life.

And he is a dog.

I will do whatever to make him happy.

She is such a nut job who kept a kitten without food for two weeks.

And what she did to Travis, who she has claimed she loved , is just beyond me.
When you love, you love through everything.

And I do not believe anything that comes out of her, but if someone called me a f.. b....,, I certainly would never run and find a gun and shot him. And stab him 29 times.

I do not see any love here.

Listening to Darryl Brewer's testimony. I didn't listen to all of this the first time around - this is interesting. Seems Darryl has some pretty meaningful info, but he is reluctant to be forthcoming. In fact, he seems nervous.

Wonder what this is all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member