jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Melly53 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8963052#post8963052"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Going back to JA's claim that TA body slammed her on the tile floor, I say BULL.

I have been body slammed before but luckily it was on carpet. Still hurt like hell and I had bruises on some areas of my back, butt and shoulders. It knocked the breath out of me and there was no way that I could move for 5 or 10 minutes, plus being sore for a couple weeks afterwards. But Jodi managed to get up immediately and within less than 2 minutes had killed, or injured TA so badly that he was incapacitated from his wounds. No way he body slammed her, period!

The next time I got thrown down by force was when my ex picked me up and forcefully threw me down on a waterbed which would not have been so bad if I had not had a multi-level bone fusion and disc removal surgery on my lower back only 3 days before in which they went through my stomach to get to my spine! It still knocked the breath out of me and I believe it was the cause of one of the bone graphs moving completely out of place which caused the fusion to fail!

Don't worry, I am NOT with the person who did this to me anymore but I chose to have my abuser arrested and put in jail rather than to kill him. He did stalk me for two years after he got out of jail which was psychologically more damaging than even all his physical abuse had been, and took me over 10 years to recover from it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So glad you're here with us, and surviving well, Melly! Bless you, girl!

If TA in his rage had really slammed her on the !attention! tile floor, her head would have been more damaged than poor TA's was. Game over.

JA gets a D- for dummkopf on her version of this one from me...

When did his journals disappear? Was this before the murder and he mentioned it to someone or were they just not found after the murder? Did she steal them earlier to go through them?

IIRC, Sky Hughes had a court order to turn them over as some made into her hands. Others, am I dreaming here and going to have to find, or you say I'm right and I don't have to, lol? TIA

Listening to Darryl Brewer's testimony. I didn't listen to all of this the first time around - this is interesting. Seems Darryl has some pretty meaningful info, but he is reluctant to be forthcoming. In fact, he seems nervous.

Wonder what this is all about?

IIRC, DB even initially denied knowledge of JA asking to borrow the gas cans until JM continued to press him.

After an awkward pause, he finally admitted it. Almost smacked of perjury...

Yes, someone on threads said they had a pair just like them. Common to have zippers so you don't have to take of your tennis shoes to go from pants to shorts. kwim? (lol, my friends who exercise I learned this from, me, I'm just a sloven blogger as the media calls us@!)

I think the zipper on those jogging pants is on the back at the bottom of the leg. Is that right? I've never seen that done on jogging pants.

Oh. I think I'll have to look for a pic of a pair.

:juggle:

I wonder what made her chose to kill her coveted Travis instead of her competition Mimi? Some go after their lover, some go after the other girlfriend.

She had ditched those clothes in her murder garbage bag, tidied herself up in his home , maybe even in the shower with him before she left. I'm sure she showed up at Ryan's fresh as a daisy and ready to grind.

I do think she came prepared for a "costume change" and had her ninja outfit on when she went after him. Sans mask because she wanted Travis to see exactly who was inflicting this anguish on him as he drew his last breaths. She enjoyed it. Evil demon.

I might be wrong but didn't JM's cross towards the end suggest that she might have burned those clothes in the desert? Did Burns ever say what she was wearing when she arrived?
I still BYW can't get over her description of "adjusting" him after she had "slept" on top of him. WTF? Adjusted meaning what?

She washed everything with bleach. The camera didn't work, but they were still able to pull the images off the SD card. THAT wasn't destroyed. Her big mistake was leaving that card in the camera.

That and thinking that delete = gone.

Listening to Darryl Brewer's testimony. I didn't listen to all of this the first time around - this is interesting. Seems Darryl has some pretty meaningful info, but he is reluctant to be forthcoming. In fact, he seems nervous.

Wonder what this is all about?

He has the stolen DVD that Jodie gave to him.......who knows!

The police officer testified that there were no signs of forced entry which was another reason he did not believe that it was a burglary.

Actually I respectfully disagree... :)

Excerpt:
-- Police from Yreka, Calif., where Arias lived with her grandparents, described the scene of the home when Arias's grandparents reported a break-in. The door was pushed in, breaking the door jamb, and many drawers were opened in Arias' bedroom and her grandparents' room.

The only things reported taken were the handgun, a DVD player, and $30, while other valuable items, including a large pile of quarters and three other guns, were left untouched. Arias told police that her laptop computer was not taken because she had hidden it in a laundry basket covered with clothes.

Officer Kevin Friedman of the Yreka police department told the court today that burglary struck him as odd.

"I believed it was unusual that small items worth money or money, for instance, that the change was not taken," said Officer Kevin Friedman, of the Yreka police department, who investigated the alleged robbery. "I also thought it was strange that only one of the firearms was stolen from the cabinet."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-denied-guilt-told-sex-photos-palm/story?id=18211547

Not exactly. She drops the camera, he body slams her, she miraculously rolls away, gets past him, goes down the hall, turn into the closet, slams door, runs to shelf/gun as Travis enters closet, she backs into bathroom and he does the flying nun leap into her causing the gun to go off...

ME's report does not support that theory based on the angle and path of the bullet. Also JA said yesterday that the gun went off before he actually made physical contact with her. She did not accidentally pull the trigger. She did say one thing in her ninja story that I believe is the truth. When she fired the gun the first time it did not go off, just clicked, (i.e, dry fired) Most responsible gun owners do not leave a bullet chambered and ready to fire in a semi-automatic gun. If that was the case with her gf's gun then she would have to have fired a second time to shoot him. The first pull of the trigger would have automatically chambered a bullet for her.

When did Jodi first start contacting people regarding Travis after the murder? He wasn't discovered for 4(?) days? Her only thought could have been "WHEN?"

I might be wrong but didn't JM's cross towards the end suggest that she might have burned those clothes in the desert? Did Burns ever say what she was wearing when she arrived?
I still BYW can't get over her description of "adjusting" him after she had "slept" on top of him. WTF? Adjusted meaning what?

Wanna know how I've always pictured that? That she started straddling him...and he had a little , hmmm...now do I say..."compression issue in the pelvic area" and she, comfortable with the male anatomy, reached down and adjusted....ok I'll just say it, his balls. For him.

I think she either burned those clothes or just disposed them in various random dumpsters in the middle of the night along the way .

I think she was very prepared for this murder trip she took. Well packed, well organized. I don't think she stepped out of that house with one speck of blood on her, other than something she might have inadvertently gotten on the way out the door somehow.

He has the stolen DVD that Jodie gave to him.......who knows!
Good point. She sold him the DVD player she stole from her grandparents and forgot to give him the remote. Dollars to donuts you are spot on. That is where she got the money to deposit.

She had ditched those clothes in her murder garbage bag, tidied herself up in his home , maybe even in the shower with him before she left. I'm sure she showed up at Ryan's fresh as a daisy and ready to grind.

I do think she came prepared for a "costume change" and had her ninja outfit on when she went after him. Sans mask because she wanted Travis to see exactly who was inflicting this anguish on him as he drew his last breaths. She enjoyed it. Evil demon.

Which would indicate that she had some kind of bag in the bathroom or bedroom right? Because there was no blood outside of the hallway and she didn't go out to her car naked to change before leaving? And wouldn't the inside of that rental car have been covered in blood if she had driven away in the clothes she was wearing for the murder?

Wanna know how I've always pictured that? That she started straddling him...and he had a little , hmmm...now do I say..."compression issue in the pelvic area" and she, comfortable with the male anatomy, reached down and adjusted....ok I'll just say it, his balls. For him.

I think she either burned those clothes or just disposed them in various random dumpsters in the middle of the night along the way .

I think she was very prepared for this murder trip she took. Well packed, well organized. I don't think she stepped out of that house with one speck of blood on her, other than something she might have inadvertently gotten on the way out the door somehow.

Figured when they said it that's what they meant but using the word "adjust" was just too weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018