jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking about the towel that was in the washer. The overall color of that towel seems to be uneven and marbled. Here's the picture:

12c411ac-3b70-4cdb-ab6b-a3f321284ecc_zpsae27c1b3.jpg

I remember seeing the neatly rolled towels in Travis's linen closet. Every towel was white in there. He didn't have any other color towel.

6b7899f5-b45f-4ce1-ae63-e4bd7367d3d0_zps6ac6ad7a.jpg

I wonder if this towel is blood stained and the bleach has splotched the stain.

Where did they find the bathmat that was in front of the shower that Jodi was taking photos from? There should be blood all over it.

Perhaps his discomfort is related to the infamous penis picture - meaning the penis belonged to someone else not Travis Alexander.

Perhaps JM should show JA a "penile lineup" to see if she can identify it in front of the jury.

Thus the remote she took to him.
Yes. Her answer as to how it ever got into her car was murky. I bet the truth is that it was already in her car when she delivered him the DVD player she sold him and forgot to give him the remote that went with it.

Yep, she testified she had a backpack and carryon bag as well as laptop, camera case and purse I think that she brought in the house. Of course I don't believe a word she says about anything fully but I look for the grain of truth in all her stories. I think she brought all her murder "toys" in the backpack as a little "kit" including some kind of garbage bag that she threw everything in, including her drastically bloody clothes. She showered and changed in the house ..maybe a different bathroom...but I do think she's sick enough to have showered in Travis' shower. And redressed in her clean clothes so there was no blood in that car or the rest of the house. I do think some things may have still had blood on them hence the discarding of the floor mats. But I think she came p repared for the disposal of all she would need.

What I don't have a strong opinion on is if she knew the gun was in that washer ...or if it was an accident.

:floorlaugh: You tired or drunk :floorlaugh:

Could the floormats have had some kind of desert dirt on them that would be specific to Arizona? What was her excuse for the missing mats when she returned the car? Did she just say it never had mats in it when she got it?

She told JM that there were no floor mats but he didn't pursue that.

Oh. I think I'll have to look for a pic of a pair.

:juggle:

Check Costco next to the water, or Starbuck's next to the Strawberry Frappuccino.

Don't forget to flip your license plates and watch out for the skater ninjas...

I assumed that but the word adjust was just weird. That whole exchange was weird. Not to mention that she kept insisting that she was just sleeping on top of him. Don't know about you guys but I don't think I've ever just "slept" on top of anyone.

Ummm, Ummmm.....after ........ummmmmmm... ya know.......if on top ........ and late ....... and satiated.........ummmmmmmm .ummmmmmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :blushing:

But that last about 5 minutes and arthritis and leg cramps and back ache makes one roll off........ for those that are over 50 at least :floorlaugh:

Check Costco next to the water, or Starbuck's next to the Strawberry Frappuccino.

Another one of my favorite moments...the whole license plate exchange. It was lying flat, no it was leaning,no it was flat, no it was leaning.

Actually I respectfully disagree... :)

Excerpt:
-- Police from Yreka, Calif., where Arias lived with her grandparents, described the scene of the home when Arias's grandparents reported a break-in. The door was pushed in, breaking the door jamb, and many drawers were opened in Arias' bedroom and her grandparents' room.

The only things reported taken were the handgun, a DVD player, and $30, while other valuable items, including a large pile of quarters and three other guns, were left untouched. Arias told police that her laptop computer was not taken because she had hidden it in a laundry basket covered with clothes.

Officer Kevin Friedman of the Yreka police department told the court today that burglary struck him as odd.

"I believed it was unusual that small items worth money or money, for instance, that the change was not taken," said Officer Kevin Friedman, of the Yreka police department, who investigated the alleged robbery. "I also thought it was strange that only one of the firearms was stolen from the cabinet."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-denied-guilt-told-sex-photos-palm/story?id=18211547

RBBM: Seriously ... WHO "hides" their laptop in a laundry basket and covers it with clothes ?

NOBODY ... just another Arias LIE ...

:seeya: And Thank You for this excerpt on the robbery at JA's grandparents' home -- I did not know about the other guns that were NOT "stolen" ...

Welcome Texas Lady! :Welcome1: :greetings:

I would like to listen to that again if you can link to it. The way I link in Youtube is to click on my browser address bar and copy the address, then I just paste it into my post. It always works well for me.

Here is the link. It is at 27.20 it sounds to me like re marry and not be married, but my son swears I am crazy most of the time :what:

Thank Y'all for the welcome

I was just thinking about the towel that was in the washer. The overall color of that towel seems to be uneven and marbled. Here's the picture:

I remember seeing the neatly rolled towels in Travis's linen closet. Every towel was white in there. He didn't have any other color towel.

Thanks for posting. It DOES look blood stained with bleach splotches. She probably thought that was enough and didn't bother with any detergent. Maybe?

She had ditched those clothes in her murder garbage bag, tidied herself up in his home , maybe even in the shower with him before she left. I'm sure she showed up at Ryan's fresh as a daisy and ready to grind.

I do think she came prepared for a "costume change" and had her ninja outfit on when she went after him. Sans mask because she wanted Travis to see exactly who was inflicting this anguish on him as he drew his last breaths. She enjoyed it. Evil demon.

So the Costco water freshin' up in the desert is another lie? I'm such a dope:waitasec:

All is strawberry frappucino made me curious
I live across the street from Starbucks tried one wasn't impressed:floorlaugh:

If you believe she stole the .25 caliber gun from her grandfather which she murdered Travis with, it is only logical that she also stole the the DVD player , and it is only logical that Darryl received it because of the remote in her car that she had to bring back to his house. How else did she make a cash bank deposit. Darryl is the guy that could put this all to rest. And he ain't budging. He put all the attention to the gas cans, smoke and mirrors. He acted like he finally had to tell the truth, yes, I loaned her gas cans, when all the while he was hiding the truth about the most important evidence...the DVD player and remote that would link her to the gun theft.

In some of the other photos, bleach damage to dark items like she poured bleach directly on the clothes, vs, through the dispenser like most suzy homemakers know to do imho

Thanks for that clarification. I certainly know about that since half of my clothes have bleach spots from my dorkiness.

Have not studied closely, but always assumed as per your wondering.

ME's report does not support that theory based on the angle and path of the bullet. Also JA said yesterday that the gun went off before he actually made physical contact with her. She did not accidentally pull the trigger. She did say one thing in her ninja story that I believe is the truth. When she fired the gun the first time it did not go off, just clicked, (i.e, dry fired) Most responsible gun owners do not leave a bullet chambered and ready to fire in a semi-automatic gun. If that was the case with her gf's gun then she would have to have fired a second time to shoot him. The first pull of the trigger would have automatically chambered a bullet for her.

I was simply restating HER story. Not what I think happened. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic