jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She had ditched those clothes in her murder garbage bag, tidied herself up in his home , maybe even in the shower with him before she left. I'm sure she showed up at Ryan's fresh as a daisy and ready to grind.

I do think she came prepared for a "costume change" and had her ninja outfit on when she went after him. Sans mask because she wanted Travis to see exactly who was inflicting this anguish on him as he drew his last breaths. She enjoyed it. Evil demon.

I totally agree. Since her bloody clothes were not found or any clothes she wore, she would have had to stash them and the murder weapons into a trash baggie to get them out of the house without leaving a drop of blood anywhere. I'm sure she was sparkling clean when she left Travis' bathroom shower, tip-toed into the closet changed clothes and left no spots of blood anywhere else in the house. I'm also assuming she would have put everything she intended throwing into the wash machine into that big trash bag also to get all that she did into the wash room with any spots of blood anywhere.

What I cannot understand is, if you take the murder weapons with you, and knowing what pics that camera had on it why on earth wouldn't you just take the camera with you and smash/bury it in the desert? Why go through the trouble of trying to destroy it at the house?

I don't understand what you're saying.

I'm not going to delete my post that shows pictures of the laundry and the bath mat at the crime scene. This is a discussion about the crime and that is what I'm discussing.

The pictures that the mods are talking about not posting are the pictures of a deceased Travis. Those are the type of picture that is only supposed to be linked.

Regarding getting a slap for posting an emu picture that you posted, if you posted it in this thread to discuss the murder of Travis...if you don't understand why that happened then I don't know what to tell you.

:blushing: Thanks for the correction and apologize for the inconvenience! I misunderstood and didn't realize that it was only if it had a deceased Travis in it and didn't recall correctly apparently. (As to the Emu, we used to have fun with Steely Dan being in the seal of the state of AZ for some time prior to court starting...but I digress and OT...........nevermind)

:seeya:

Every time JA obfuscated her answers to JM's questions, I harkened back to Abbott & Costello's classic routine about "Who's on first?"
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M"]Who's on first? - YouTube[/ame]

Please, folks.

JA is embarrassed to use the "p" word.

Any other street lingo is fine.

It's just that word which offends her delicate sensibilities.

You know, like, "I want to f--k you like a dirty, horny little school girl."

That's not embarrassing at all...

She likes the smooth ones. Can't remember ever telling a guy I liked his smooth one.

Will Nurmi have a chance to prep JA for the juror questions? I've been wondering a lot about this. I know the judge goes through them with the lawyers so they can make objections, but is that done like a sidebar? I hope Nurmi doesn't get to talk to JA after finding out what the questions are before she has to answer!!

Will Nurmi have a chance to prep JA for the juror questions? I've been wondering a lot about this. I know the judge goes through them with the lawyers so they can make objections, but is that done like a sidebar? I hope Nurmi doesn't get to talk to JA after finding out what the questions are before she has to answer!!

The thread with Katie and the observers,[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200313"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200313[/ame] and the legal thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197372&page=2may be good places to ask also. I checked the legal thread quickly and didn't see that answered specifically.

From what I've seen is that the questions go up for sidebar discussions. :moo:

Jodi won't be able to answer juror questions if they're written in screaming capital letters LIKE THIS. She loses her focus, ya know, and then it could start the fog rolling in. :floorlaugh:

Can't wait. It's exhausting and tiring, but I'm intriqued by this trial.

P.S. Wouldn't you know it, since looking up those jog pants with zippers I now see them on my pop ups. I don't really want to buy any.

:eek:fftobed:

I watched Dateline (courtesy of WS member luv on the last thread. The newsflash moment for me was hearing that Travis did, indeed, go to his bishop to repent and get back on track. I hadn't seen that confirmed anywhere.

When I look at the photos from the day he died, I do not see any pleasure. Travis looks strange, distorted, void of the life force you see in other photos. As far as I know there were no other photos or videos of Arias and Travis' sexual activities. Please let me know if I'm mistaken (I didn't follow this from 08-present).

My *sense* of that day in June is that TA wasn't expecting her, and he wasn't exactly a willing participant in any of the photos. I don't quite know how she pulled it off, but I'm not a bunny boiler psycho-which is probably blinding me to the possibilities.

The gun. Maybe some rope and/or duct tape too.

JA's a star in prison right now. Won't be for long after her cameras are gone. LWOP would be just fine to me. Those kind of stars crash and burn in a hurry when a new star comes around.

I'm surprised about that too. Why not take the camera with her and dispose of it? She's an idiot to the enth degree.

I will agree with you that she's an idiot. But I have wondered if maybe she thought she packed the cAmera to take along with the gun and bloody clothes.

But then she grabbed the 2nd load of laundry, which included the bloody socks and the sheets, and she didn't realize the camera was wrapped up in all of it, and she accidentally threw it in the wash. Just wondering.

Was the 5:30:30 image taken before Travis somehow made his way into the hallway? In other words - is the 5:30:30 an image of Travis still alive - not an image of how Jodi Arias placed her murder victim Travis Alexander in the shower (the way that Travis Alexander's body was found)? If so, viewing the Eleven Minute Shower Pictures," at http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/us...64932.jpg.html makes me outraged and infuriated.

I've been watching this trial - however seeing these images placed in order for the first time is powerful. I have seen individual photos - for instance the 5:29:20 photo (the last photo taken of Travis Alexander alive). I have seen image 5:30:30 before - however, I thought it was a photo of how Jodi Arias placed Travis Alexander in the shower after she murdered him. I did not realize that after this photo - Arias somehow takes a picture of the ceiling before capturing Travis covered in his own blood with Arias standing over him.

I realize that everyone is entitled to a defense - however, how is it that tax payers have been paying the bill for almost five years in a case where there is an image of an immobilized injured person that is supposed to be attempting to harm/kill? These images show that Arias was not in danger. Travis was slumped down in his shower - this image of both immobilization and inactivity shows that Travis was not a threat to Arias. Arias could have easily run from Travis at this time.

How can Arias explain how a lifeless slouched down Travis was a threat to her safety? These images show us that Travis was 'down' in the 5:30:30 image. In this image, Travis does not look as though he is in any condition to come after Arias. He may be able to struggle to crawl out of the shower with his body in a state of cessation - but the image of Travis slumped down in his shower shows that his impairment would not allow him to rise up to chase Arias with the intent to gravely injure her.

We see Arias "threat" inactive in the shower. Arias does the opposite of getting away from her "attacker." Arias keeps attacking Travis - we see Arias able to stand and a bloody lifeless Travis on the floor. Doesn't the image of Trevor lifeless prove that Arias wanted to kill Travis? Not just kill, but to jam a knife into his body over two dozen times, slit his throat, and shoot him in the head?

The images may as well show Travis sleeping soundly in his bed then a bloody Travis stabbed over two dozen times, slit throat, and bullet in his head - with the defense of, "Arias had to make a choice in those two minutes when Travis was sound asleep in his bed to live or die - Travis rolled over pulling most of the covers with him - Arias had to act to save her life."

If someone murdered another person in their sleep - and somehow photographed it - could they say, "he attacked me and I had to defend myself," causing tax payers to pay for 5 years of nonsense?

Thank you all for allowing me to ramble. I know this is a long frenzied post. The 11 Minute images overwhelmed me with distress, sadness, and disbelief. If the image of Travis slumped down in the shower was taken before the image of Travis covered with blood with his murderer standing over him - I hope one of the jurors ask, "Explain how a lifeless slouched down Travis was a threat to your safety."

What is the 5:33:32 image? Image 5:29:20 Travis is alive - Image 5:30:30 Travis is not standing - Image 5:31:14 shows the ceiling - Image 5:32:16 shows Arias foot / pant leg and a bloody Travis on the floor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemaw12
Is this it? http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/us...64932.jpg.html

I totally agree. Since her bloody clothes were not found or any clothes she wore, she would have had to stash them and the murder weapons into a trash baggie to get them out of the house without leaving a drop of blood anywhere. I'm sure she was sparkling clean when she left Travis' bathroom shower, tip-toed into the closet changed clothes and left no spots of blood anywhere else in the house. I'm also assuming she would have put everything she intended throwing into the wash machine into that big trash bag also to get all that she did into the wash room with any spots of blood anywhere.

What I cannot understand is, if you take the murder weapons with you, and knowing what pics that camera had on it why on earth wouldn't you just take the camera with you and smash/bury it in the desert? Why go through the trouble of trying to destroy it at the house?

In her haste, I think she probably picked up the camera, which must have been slick and slippery with blood, with the towels and then just dumped the entire mess into the washing machine, completely forgetting that the camera was there.

I've always wondered about the camera too. My theory is - that she either threw the camera in the wash by mistake and didn't realize it until she was long gone, or washed it on purpose trying to destroy evidence and meant to take the camera with her after the wash cycle and forgot. I dunno. Seems like a really stupid bonehead move on her part to just leave the camera there.

My curiosity got the best of me earlier and I went on the Interwebz and saw the x-rated pictures. OMG. I wish I hadn't have gone to look at them! I thought it was just going to be her *advertiser censored*! I am no prude, but omg...those were disgusting and awful, and I wish I had never let my curiosity get the best of me. I have a question though. Where those photos on the camera she left in the washer? Had she deleted them? Where they shown on the big screen in court? Those poor jurors.....

Regarding the towel in the washer, for a long time I, too, thought it was bloody with bleach splotches. But..... and I know I'll never find it again.... I could swear I saw a photo of another towel hanging from a wall hook (maybe somewhere near the scales on the floor?) in the bathroom and it was caramel colored. So the towel in the washer could be a match, caramel, with lighter splotches from bleach being dumped in the washer.

I also think the "marbled" appearance is just wrinkles from drying in the washer in the same position it was when the spin cycle finished. I think this because I've been known to forget to put a load of towels in the dryer and they ended up dry and crunchy and wrinkled. :)

wow. You pointed out something interesting to me.

If this was really a sexual tryst after a 2 month hiatus, Jodi would have been in the shower with him taking a shower.

Not outside fully clothed taking calvein klein cancun buff pictures for her portfolio.

JM spent some time yesterday trying to demonstrate that Jodi told police that Travis did not want his picture taken in the shower at all.

That gives me more reason to believe he was held hostage there.

BBM

Good point. IIRC, Juan said a couple of times, [paraphrasing] --" You took two showers that day didn't you." I was wondering what he was getting at. I suppose it is the point you are making. She would have been taking a shower with him, if they were being lovey-dovey after a day of sex. But when you look into his eyes in that closeup, you see fear, not intimacy. So something has already frightened him.

:seeya: OMG ... I have NG's show on right now, her "weekly" update show on the trial ...

Anyway, they were showing the clip from Thursday where Mr. Martinez is ripping into JA :great: about the murder ...

JA was "crying" on the stand (fake crying -- NO tears) and she has her LEFT hand up to her face, and her "Cousin It" hair is hanging in her face and partially over her LEFT hand ...

What caught my attention is the LEFT finger does NOT look bent to me ... then as she continues with all the drama of crying and sobbing , she sort of subconsciously tries to bend that finger to make it look like it is still "damaged" ... that finger definitely looked straight to me in that portion of the video !

Sorry if this may have already been mentioned here, but I am still playing "catch-up" here ...

:please: for Justice for Travis and his Family !

Every time JA obfuscated her answers to JM's questions, I harkened back to Abbott & Costello's classic routine about "Who's on first?"
Who's on first? - YouTube

:great::great::great: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I need a good laugh ! Luv Abbott & Costello !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

After the sex party, she said she went downstairs and was unable to take her usual spot on his sofa because it had chairs on it because he was cleaning. Well, WTH was SHE doing and where was she?.....out sharpening her knife?

IMO, The evidence & common sense suggests she planned in advance to kill him in the bathroom only: Tile floor is easier to clean than carpet, access to water for clean up available at 5 sources (shower, tub & 3 sinks (2 in bath 1 in toilet). Tile & wall color conveniently dark. She never planned on him getting anywhere near the carpet. The evidence shows: No one entered or disturbed anything in the closet. He took the common sense direct route down the hall toward the stairs to get away, like SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE if SHE were fleeing from him. There is no evidence Travis had a gun, for IF he did, common sense suggests he would have taken a different route into the closet, hence blood would have been found there. She grabbed the knife she hid in the bathroom beforehand and started stabbing him while he was vulnerable, sitting in the shower.. naked. (defense wounds on hands). He is able to get to the sink, she starts stabbing in his back, he attempts to flee down the hall (continued back wounds) and falls at the end of hall, head on the carpet, on his stomach. Over top of him, she lifts his head from behind with one hand, and slashes his throat with the other hand. LACK of evidence & common sense show she stole grandpa's gun and got rid of it cause it could be traced back to her. She brought grandpa's gun with her, POSSIBLY tried to shoot him first but it jams ("click" incorporated into ninja story).. Lastly, after she drags him back to the shower, she shoots him. (Autopsy report shows no bleeding in his brain & suggests he bled out beforehand & bullet casing on top of coagulated blood). His "bucket list".. which she adopted as hers also, did not include her for the Cancun check off.... Her reason for her trip was? ....to check off things on (their) "bucket list". There's no way someone else was gonna go to Cancun with him, SHE was supposed to. As she incorporated into her LE interview story, but the coward that she is (nicking her wrists in her proclaimed attempted suicide story), she couldn’t go through with killing herself. She intended to use the gun...for her own suicide... so she and Travis would... "Kick the bucket".... together. To me her bucket list trip shows pre-meditation.

I've always wondered about the camera too. My theory is - that she either threw the camera in the wash by mistake and didn't realize it until she was long gone, or washed it on purpose trying to destroy evidence and meant to take the camera with her after the wash cycle and forgot. I dunno. Seems like a really stupid bonehead move on her part to just leave the camera there.

My curiosity got the best of me earlier and I went on the Interwebz and saw the x-rated pictures. OMG. I wish I hadn't have gone to look at them! I thought it was just going to be her *advertiser censored*! I am no prude, but omg...those were disgusting and awful, and I wish I had never let my curiosity get the best of me. I have a question though. Where those photos on the camera she left in the washer? Had she deleted them? Where they shown on the big screen in court? Those poor jurors.....

Understand about curiosity getting the best of you. I never ever wanted to see the gory pictures, but curiosity got the best of me too finally. Just recently, I have clicked on two of the photo buckets that lots of folks have apparently been viewing - but I had not clicked on one of them below, the ones that have the gory crime scene photos. I was SHOCKED beyond belief at the amount of blood and gore in these photos...on the walls in the hall/bathroom/floor in hallway to bedroom. It does indeed tell a picture very different from my thoughts. I had heard the words, but this, worse than any x rated woo woo photos :thud: I had looked at some of those on the first link as they had mostly the email screen shots, but never the bloody ones. It seems as no-one has put the actual gory photos up on the thread for some reason until very recently, and I had assumed it was against mod directions but I was corrected. Anywhoo.....I'll just do links.....

There are two photo buckets that have most screen captures that were shown in court (evidence, including mostly texts, things that folks have used for paper reference like receipts and phone etc....and most non crime scene I think) http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/cs120_zps0f8d5db3.jpg.html

and then the others that contain more unbelievably shockingly "bloody" stuff at http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/Crime%20scene/aa4_zpsb3c36ed8.jpg.html
The only places that are void of blood appear to be where she drug him back from the bedroom threshold of carpet tile to the shower. Unbelievable, but it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member