jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working in IT, this is SO true! After she deleted everything she should've taken pics of the floor until the SD card filled up. Then deleted it all again. Repeat for good measure.

Back then they didn't have 20 gig cards, lol! Re- Member the days of 256k!!!!!!!

This account varies from what JA maintained on the stand, which was that she always had the laptop with her and that's why it wasn't stolen.

So she stole her grandpappy's 'toy-looking' gun and $30 from herself, but she was unable to steal her own laptop because it wasn't there when she burgled the residence -- because it was with her.

Is that an example of what she meant by not being able to keep her lies straight?

Maybe she went there to demand a shotgun wedding

o/t~~tsorry y'all, went out for a while, just got back. watched dateline before, watching ac360 now. ac360 was way more informative... just saying and im only half way thro

If you believe she stole the .25 caliber gun from her grandfather which she murdered Travis with, it is only logical that she also stole the the DVD player , and it is only logical that Darryl received it because of the remote in her car that she had to bring back to his house. How else did she make a cash bank deposit. Darryl is the guy that could put this all to rest. And he ain't budging. He put all the attention to the gas cans, smoke and mirrors. He acted like he finally had to tell the truth, yes, I loaned her gas cans, when all the while he was hiding the truth about the most important evidence...the DVD player and remote that would link her to the gun theft.

Amen!!!!:rocker:

Hey guys, CAREFUL!!!! Don't want anyone to get a slap or worse, a TO. We can't post actual crime photos of bad stuff. ONLY links. Mods are pretty particular on that and strict! Shhhh, you may want to edit?

Are you talking about the pics of laundry and a bath mat that I posted?

When did Jodi first start contacting people regarding Travis after the murder? He wasn't discovered for 4(?) days? Her only thought could have been "WHEN?"

IIRC she admitted first contact when one of Travis's friends called to tell her he had been found. May have been Dan or Desiree Freeman?

IIRC she admitted first contact when one of Travis's friends called to tell her he had been found. May have been Dan or Desiree Freeman?

Her endless lies left me confused on that. I think she made that part up. Don't think anyone told her.

Perhaps JM should show JA a "penile lineup" to see if she can identify it in front of the jury.

Please, folks.

JA is embarrassed to use the "p" word.

Any other street lingo is fine.

It's just that word which offends her delicate sensibilities.

You know, like, "I want to f--k you like a dirty, horny little school girl."

That's not embarrassing at all...

I seriously doubt JA gave a DVD player stolen from her grandparent's house to anyone - especially a good friend.

I think the DVD player and money were stolen simply to make it look like a random break-in rather than have the gun be the only thing missing.

She was trying to cover up having the gun, and the DVD was connected to that burglary. I find it highly doubtful that JA would take the chance of giving the device to someone - especially on her way to commit murder.

Also, what was cutting edge re DVD players in 2008? For perspective - the FIRST iPhone was released in June 2007... I don't think they had the little movie player ones yet - or if they did they were ridiculously expensive - not something I would think JA's grandparents would purchase (jmv). I assumed it was just an old DVD player that one hooks up to a television. Not valuable (unless it's all you can afford). I think it was taken not for value, but to make it look like some kid taking stuff to buy drugs or something like that...

It may very well be that a remote did get in her bag by mistake. I almost flew 2,000+ miles with my mother's cordless phone once. It started beeping because the battery was dying as we drove up to the airport (2 hour drive, plus being packed overnight).

What I find curious is why all the text messages vmail and email records are (or seem to be) all from Travis' devices. LE retrieved NO data from JA's phone/phones, laptop, online accounts (doesn't need a specific machine), etc.? It just seems odd that there has been no electronic history of JA's of interest (except 2 x-rated photos, I guess)? Or were those on her computer? I forget. Nothing from her camera/s? Nothing from Travis' computer that appears to be her activity? It just seems weird.

But I don't find the DVD remote to be suspicious. I could be wrong. Frequently am! :)

Her endless lies left me confused on that. I think she made that part up. Don't think anyone told her.

thought it was the searle kid that told her.... im recalling. some people know way more than i do :waitasec:

I heard some guy say today that she was demonstrating a known wrestling move, not a linebacker stance.

What she was demonstrating was her inability to lie convincingly, and her willingness to die in the attempt.

Princess. They said crime scene photos. I assume just the bad ones that you did at 2:12, #291...but I got a slap for just doing a funny post of an emu the other day........so dunno. Strict language means "all"????? Better safe than sorry on the laundry perhaps, but the other bloody one ....I definiately would delete and put link.

NOTE: This message is going to be deleted from this thread in 5 4 3 2 1 minutes! lol

I don't understand what you're saying.

I'm not going to delete my post that shows pictures of the laundry and the bath mat at the crime scene. This is a discussion about the crime and that is what I'm discussing.

The pictures that the mods are talking about not posting are the pictures of a deceased Travis. Those are the type of picture that is only supposed to be linked.

Regarding getting a slap for posting an emu picture that you posted, if you posted it in this thread to discuss the murder of Travis...if you don't understand why that happened then I don't know what to tell you.

Oooooooooooh, just found a posting of the court replay of "the other woman" followed by a JVM show clip with her on.......brb as never saw this that night when she was OUTED by Jodi! Remember that testimony, what a hoot.... View it with me.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg9WxnLJLeI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg9WxnLJLeI[/ame]

o/t~~tsorry y'all, went out for a while, just got back. watched dateline before, watching ac360 now. ac360 was way more informative... just saying and im only half way thro

Loved Garagos calling her a "diabolical nut". :floorlaugh:

Then, in true defense attorney fashion, he turned around and said that could actually help her with the jury. :waitasec: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic