jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, The evidence & common sense suggests she planned in advance to kill him in the bathroom only: Tile floor is easier to clean than carpet, access to water for clean up available at 5 sources (shower, tub & 3 sinks (2 in bath 1 in toilet). Tile & wall color conveniently dark. She never planned on him getting anywhere near the carpet. The evidence shows: No one entered or disturbed anything in the closet. He took the common sense direct route down the hall toward the stairs to get away, like SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE if SHE were fleeing from him. There is no evidence Travis had a gun, for IF he did, common sense suggests he would have taken a different route into the closet, hence blood would have been found there. She grabbed the knife she hid in the bathroom beforehand and started stabbing him while he was vulnerable, sitting in the shower.. naked. (defense wounds on hands). He is able to get to the sink, she starts stabbing in his back, he attempts to flee down the hall (continued back wounds) and falls at the end of hall, head on the carpet, on his stomach. Over top of him, she lifts his head from behind with one hand, and slashes his throat with the other hand. LACK of evidence & common sense show she stole grandpa's gun and got rid of it cause it could be traced back to her. She brought grandpa's gun with her, POSSIBLY tried to shoot him first but it jams ("click" incorporated into ninja story).. Lastly, after she drags him back to the shower, she shoots him. (Autopsy report shows no bleeding in his brain & suggests he bled out beforehand & bullet casing on top of coagulated blood). His "bucket list".. which she adopted as hers also, did not include her for the Cancun check off.... Her reason for her trip was? ....to check off things on (their) "bucket list". There's no way someone else was gonna go to Cancun with him, SHE was supposed to. As she incorporated into her LE interview story, but the coward that she is (nicking her wrists in her proclaimed attempted suicide story), she couldn’t go through with killing herself. She intended to use the gun...for her own suicide... so she and Travis would... "Kick the bucket".... together. To me her bucket list trip shows pre-meditation.

You stated that exactly the way I've been thinking all along :rocker:

I've always wondered about the camera too. My theory is - that she either threw the camera in the wash by mistake and didn't realize it until she was long gone, or washed it on purpose trying to destroy evidence and meant to take the camera with her after the wash cycle and forgot. I dunno. Seems like a really stupid bonehead move on her part to just leave the camera there.

My curiosity got the best of me earlier and I went on the Interwebz and saw the x-rated pictures. OMG. I wish I hadn't have gone to look at them! I thought it was just going to be her *advertiser censored*! I am no prude, but omg...those were disgusting and awful, and I wish I had never let my curiosity get the best of me. I have a question though. Where those photos on the camera she left in the washer? Had she deleted them? Where they shown on the big screen in court? Those poor jurors.....

I do believe that every pic was considered forensic evidence and was shown to the jury. (I could be wrong) I missed some of that part of the trial, before Jodi got on the stand. I thought I had heard that Jodi deleted all the sex pics along with any incriminating evidence pics.

Thanks Gypsy and Lexington, I agree about the "oops, it got lost with the towels and into the wash" but then another part of me thinks, when did she delete the photos? While she was full of blood in the bathroom? While she was in the washroom? Why take all that time scrolling, figuring out how to delete and then deleting any photos? Just take the camera with you. Stuff it in your trash bag of bloody clothes since that was as important as the knife and gun. But then, she made a whole lot of mistakes most of which was not getting her lies straight.

I also agree that Travis was held hostage in the shower either right off or at some point. Why else would he be sitting in the shower floor right before the attack? It's VERY hard to defend yourself while sitting wet, naked and very little wiggle room in that shower.

I find it too ridiculous for Jodi to state that Travis got up from a sitting position all mad that she dropped his camera 1 foot off the ground. She did state that she was kneeling while snapping that last pic. That's not much of a drop to get that 'murderously' mad. None of her lies make a bit of sense.

LOVE the Abbott and Costello clip!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

I wonder if the detectives followed up on her story that she was going on a camping trip with a few male friends and that is why she bought the other gun for protection, or was she going after someone else that pizzed her off.

Understand about curiosity getting the best of you. I never ever wanted to see the gory pictures, but curiosity got the best of me too finally. Just recently, I have clicked on two of the photo buckets that lots of folks have apparently been viewing - but I had not clicked on one of them below, the ones that have the gory crime scene photos. I was SHOCKED beyond belief at the amount of blood and gore in these photos...on the walls in the hall/bathroom/floor in hallway to bedroom. It does indeed tell a picture very different from my thoughts. I had heard the words, but this, worse than any x rated woo woo photos :thud: I had looked at some of those on the first link as they had mostly the email screen shots, but never the bloody ones. It seems as no-one has put the actual gory photos up on the thread for some reason until very recently, and I had assumed it was against mod directions but I was corrected. Anywhoo.....I'll just do links.....

There are two photo buckets that have most screen captures that were shown in court (evidence, including crime scene I think) http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/cs120_zps0f8d5db3.jpg.html

and then the others that contain more unbelievably shockingly "bloody" stuff at http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/Crime%20scene/aa4_zpsb3c36ed8.jpg.html
The only places that are void of blood appear to be where she drug him back from the bedroom threshold of carpet tile to the shower. Unbelievable, but it's there.

Back to that darned towel in the washer..... the next-to-last photo in the link to the shockingly "bloody" stuff shows, in the mirror reflection, a caramel colored towel hanging on a towel rack. Same color as the towel in the washer. I don't know why I'm so focused on that towel, lol.

Atthelake, I stopped feeling ANY kind of curiosity or interest or sympathy for Jodi once I saw all that blood in the crime pics. It just horrifies me to imagine how Travis must have bled out almost entirely in just a couple of minutes. I'm actually shocked that he could have moved around as much as he did with the tremendous blood loss.

I wonder if the detectives followed up on her story that she was going on a camping trip with a few male friends and that is why she bought the other gun for protection, or was she going after someone else that pizzed her off.

It makes my head spin to think what would have happened and to who if the police hadn't arrested her when they did since she had her car packed to leave and a 9mm hidden in the car. What if they went to arrest her a week or so later? :what:

On Dateline tonight, Shannon Hogan said that Jodi flooded the bathroom to drag Travis back to the shower.

In other words, she floated him back. So that answers how she was able to pull 200 pounds of dead weight. And, also why there was so much water in the bathroom.

It makes my head spin to think what would have happened and to who if the police hadn't arrested her when they did since she had her car packed to leave and a 9mm hidden in the car. What if they went to arrest her a week or so later? :what:
Mimi might be dead.

Understand about curiosity getting the best of you. I never ever wanted to see the gory pictures, but curiosity got the best of me too finally. Just recently, I have clicked on two of the photo buckets that lots of folks have apparently been viewing - but I had not clicked on one of them below, the ones that have the gory crime scene photos. I was SHOCKED beyond belief at the amount of blood and gore in these photos...on the walls in the hall/bathroom/floor in hallway to bedroom. It does indeed tell a picture very different from my thoughts. I had heard the words, but this, worse than any x rated woo woo photos :thud: I had looked at some of those on the first link as they had mostly the email screen shots, but never the bloody ones. It seems as no-one has put the actual gory photos up on the thread for some reason until very recently, and I had assumed it was against mod directions but I was corrected. Anywhoo.....I'll just do links.....

There are two photo buckets that have most screen captures that were shown in court (evidence, including mostly texts, things that folks have used for paper reference like receipts and phone etc....and most non crime scene I think) http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/cs120_zps0f8d5db3.jpg.html

and then the others that contain more unbelievably shockingly "bloody" stuff at http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/Crime%20scene/aa4_zpsb3c36ed8.jpg.html
The only places that are void of blood appear to be where she drug him back from the bedroom threshold of carpet tile to the shower. Unbelievable, but it's there.

Oy. I dun know. I don't think I can bring myself to look at the crime scene photos. Not right now anyway. I have a couple of reasons why. One of them being - I just don't think I can handle seeing them. I saw a few of them earlier (not the really bad ones, but the ones they can show on HLN), and they made me sick. How could another human being do that to another human being? HOW? It takes a very sick and deranged person to brutalize and slaughter another human being like Jodi did to Travis. I don't even think you can call Jodi human. She is without a soul, and in place of that is just something evil. She needs to go away for the rest of her life - or be put to death if the jurors chose that.

I'm sure my curiosity will get the best of me sooner or later and I will look at those photos. Maybe I will do so after the verdict, maybe I will look tomorrow...I don't know. Poor Travis. God rest his soul.

The last picture of Travis in the shower is no doubt a face full of fear and confusion, imo. I think she had him at gunpoint. It is not a "sexy look" for the camera. Everything about his expression says fear and WTF??? Stunned in disbelief and confusion.

The last picture of Travis in the shower is no doubt a face full of fear and confusion, imo. I think she had him at gunpoint. It is not a "sexy look" for the camera. Everything about his expression says fear and WTF???

I also see an overwhelming sadness and realization that he is about to die. Poor guy.

BBM: Yes, to use it on someone who made her po'd ...

Or maybe use it on someone who was NOT going to corroborate her LIES about where and who she was with AFTER she killed Travis ...

Or maybe she was going to go "on the run" ?

But NO WAY she bought that gun for protection ... :waitasec: she's NOT scared or afraid of anyone ...

:seeya:

I also see an overwhelming sadness and realization that he is about to die. Poor guy.
Me too. He is frozen in his last moments with realization that this is his end and Jodi is about to end it.

IMO, The evidence & common sense suggests she planned in advance to kill him in the bathroom only: Tile floor is easier to clean than carpet, access to water for clean up available at 5 sources (shower, tub & 3 sinks (2 in bath 1 in toilet). Tile & wall color conveniently dark. She never planned on him getting anywhere near the carpet. The evidence shows: No one entered or disturbed anything in the closet. He took the common sense direct route down the hall toward the stairs to get away, like SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE if SHE were fleeing from him. There is no evidence Travis had a gun, for IF he did, common sense suggests he would have taken a different route into the closet, hence blood would have been found there. She grabbed the knife she hid in the bathroom beforehand and started stabbing him while he was vulnerable, sitting in the shower.. naked. (defense wounds on hands). He is able to get to the sink, she starts stabbing in his back, he attempts to flee down the hall (continued back wounds) and falls at the end of hall, head on the carpet, on his stomach. Over top of him, she lifts his head from behind with one hand, and slashes his throat with the other hand. LACK of evidence & common sense show she stole grandpa's gun and got rid of it cause it could be traced back to her. She brought grandpa's gun with her, POSSIBLY tried to shoot him first but it jams ("click" incorporated into ninja story).. Lastly, after she drags him back to the shower, she shoots him. (Autopsy report shows no bleeding in his brain & suggests he bled out beforehand & bullet casing on top of coagulated blood). His "bucket list".. which she adopted as hers also, did not include her for the Cancun check off.... Her reason for her trip was? ....to check off things on (their) "bucket list". There's no way someone else was gonna go to Cancun with him, SHE was supposed to. As she incorporated into her LE interview story, but the coward that she is (nicking her wrists in her proclaimed attempted suicide story), she couldn’t go through with killing herself. She intended to use the gun...for her own suicide... so she and Travis would... "Kick the bucket".... together. To me her bucket list trip shows pre-meditation.

:rocker::rocker: Great points !

BBM: I think you are "right on" on these points !

:seeya:

The last picture of Travis in the shower is no doubt a face full of fear and confusion, imo. I think she had him at gunpoint. It is not a "sexy look" for the camera. Everything about his expression says fear and WTF??? Stunned in disbelief and confusion.

I have always believed the same. First time I saw that picture I remember thinking he looked scared and confused, tearful even. It makes me sad to look at the picture now and think about what he must thinking and going through. He was living hell on earth right there and it got even worse for him from directly after that picture.

Since this trial began, I can't shower in the morning without thinking of how vulnerable, scared and brutal his last minutes were. He didn't deserve any of that! I don't believe in violence or an eye for an eye type thing, but in this case - I almost wish Jodi would receive the same type of death.

Just tonight Thurston stopped in again this hour (I recognized him/her lol..from Caylee trial..........thinking of Thurston Howell!) and I must say his words that he said a few days back...and now coincidentally after seeing these photos... made me recall and go back to post here right now as I cry with these gory photos. quoting Thurston.....

"To me the lack of injuries Arias suffered as she murdered Travis - shows that even when he is being murdered - Travis did not have it in him to hurt Arias (to save his own life)."

Ok............ that has brought me to tears those two coming together at the same time ... the gory photos, and Thurstons comment earlier.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST.........unless you wanna break down...... if you have not seen those photos.. don't. Those juror IMHO are going to wanna kill this EVIL WOMAN after seeing the photos. There was a huge huge bloodbath struggle. And loop back........ Thurstons comment.

"To me the lack of injuries Arias suffered as she murdered Travis - shows that even when he is being murdered - Travis did not have it in him to hurt Arias (to save his own life)."

If this isn't first degree premeditated calculated murder, I don't know what is. Let's hope the jury gets it right. She is really an abomination.

I'm looking at the evidence photos now (not the gory ones). Thanks for the link atthelake!

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I'm looking at the photos that show her journal writings and noticed her penmanship looks a lot like Casey Anthony's from what I remember!

I'm looking at the evidence photos now (not the gory ones). Thanks for the link atthelake!

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I'm looking at the photos that show her journal writings and noticed her penmanship looks a lot like Casey Anthony's from what I remember!

IMO Casey Anthony's penmanship screamed high school mentality while JA's is much more refined and advanced.

Me too. He is frozen in his last moments with realization that this is his end and Jodi is about to end it.

I've seen that picture so many times now, I can no longer tell what the expression looks like - but I remember when I first saw the picture I thought it looked like Travis had been crying, and he was sad.

Yep,

It's June

In Arizona

Your sexy thang you are surprised to see outside your shower

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She..........whaaaaaaaaaa....... :waitasec:

In black socks? :furious:

Jogging Pants? :furious:

Camera :furious:

Gun :furious: (or knife.........depending on camp)

:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member