jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make sense to me that JA would shower off while TA's body was in the shower too.

Wouldn't she just take a bath?

I can't understand how she got out of that bathroom without tracking blood through the house.

She cleaned up in his bath and came through the closet hopped over the
bloody carpet.and exited.

It doesn't make sense to me that JA would shower off while TA's body was in the shower too.

I can't understand how she got out of that bathroom without tracking blood through the house.

Was there a window in the bathroom where she could have escaped? Probably didn't have time to take a bath, afraid she'd be caught getting out of the house.I really tend to think that in her rage, she hadn't considered how much blood there would be. Remember, she said in court...not that anything she said was the truth, but she did insist that she "hadn't killed anyone before". IE...she wasn't experienced enough of a killer to know how much blood or how to clean the crime scene. Too much arterial blood.

I was considering the premeditation angle.
If she packed them because she knew she was going to see Travis - there is premeditation.

I think JM threw that in, why not just email the pics like a normal person. Or stick them in snail mail. It was just one of many premeds. I sure hope the jury is making a list, checking it twice.

I don't know that she completely showered, not sure it was necessary since she was wearing clothes that she could just take off.

But her hair would surely have been bloody. So she takes the cup and rinses her hair while standing outside the shower.

Taking a bath takes a LONG time! Filling up a tub like that takes forever - especially when you are waiting to get in it...LOL!!

And I don't believe the police would have NOT tested the drain for blood. I just don't since they were trying to figure out exactly what happened. Yes, they had body and blood, but they wanted the complete story. I think we would know if blood if found in the drain.

We know she didn't really try to clean the scene...I mean, there is blood EVERYWHERE, and undisturbed for the most part. Look at the sink. Look at the floor. But at the same time, we know there was LOTS of water on that floor at one time since we see the boxes with the bloody watermarks on it going up the side - which means the boxes absorbed the water.

So for that water to get there, there had to be lot of water exposed to the bathroom AFTER the blood got there.

My explanation is that she stood outside the shower while Travis was in there and rinsed at the very least, her hair.

They have shown Travis was clearly washed off...so this fits to me.

It might not for you, and that's fine...just wanted to try to explain what I meant. LOL!!

There's been a lot of talk on TV about what the jurors might be thinking. Someone said they noted that the women jurors were taking a lot of notes and whoever said that implied they thought the women were sympathetic to JA. I DONT THINK SO....THIS woman would be so utterly disgusted with her that I would be taking a lot of notes about her disgusting lies to be able to convince the possible jurors that might be sympathetic to make SURE she was convicted.

Thank you for reminding me about the shaving point, gngr. I missed the part of testimony with her saying she wanted him to stop due to stubble.

But thinking back on this questioning about the shaving, she really shot herself in the foot being contrary in her answers to Juan. It enabled him to play that JA/Flores video over and over. With her giggling about TA being reluctant to have pictures taken, and him feeling 'gay' about it.

That video is just so jarring and so clearly demonstrates that she has no remorse, no sadness. She is just having a great time chatting with her buddy Flores.

And Juan got to play it, what 4? 5? times?

I am sure that left quite and impression, especially coming in the midst of her description of her supposed attack scenario.

Very effective for the prosecution, I think.

I think this is so important - while the TH were criticizing the length of the cross, like you say, her constantly dragging him into the weeds enabled him to repeat points over and over and play HER OWN WORDS over and over. This will stick with that jury, and thats all that matters in the long run

**** note to self.... when sitting someone's throat be sure that my hair is not blonde at the time!!!
Blood is not pretty in blonde hair.

Can anyone just imagine how <modsnip> Baez <modsnip> would have handled THIS type of evidence? I can't help but laugh just thinking about it.

I have a question about this picture. This is the picture of him looking slumped in the bottom of the shower, the one right before the camera drops and takes a shot of the ceiling.

My question is: where is his right arm? Does he have it over his head, like a stick 'em up position? Was he using it to shield his head?

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/273021/slide_273021_1985293_free.jpg?1358207900401
There's another view somewhere that shows like his arms are all twisted up against the shower wall.

I have a question about this picture. This is the picture of him looking slumped in the bottom of the shower, the one right before the camera drops and takes a shot of the ceiling.

My question is: where is his right arm? Does he have it over his head, like a stick 'em up position? Was he using it to shield his head?

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/273021/slide_273021_1985293_free.jpg?1358207900401

I dunno but he had been sitting there long enough that the water was pooling in the bottom of the shower....

Jodi never states ANYTHING without calculation...if she already had everything packed into her car, she was dressed and ready...she didn't have her shoes on?

Why even mention that she didn't have shoes...couldn't find them...in her testimony?
Why even bring that up?
Sorry...it just bothers me...

Premeditation. She did not want to ruin her shoes. If she had put shoes on to load the car why would she remove them????

To me it was a bit of a tell when she said Travis foot could have been inside the shower stall. Because I do think she did stab him as he was trying to exit then chased him. I hope JM says something in closings about the most vulnerable place a person can be in is naked, wet cornered in a stall with one exit that you're attacker is blocking with at least one weapon.

There's another view somewhere that shows like his arms are all twisted up against the shower wall.

I am pretty sure that's the "after" picture. This one is before he had any wounds, and was still in the shower on his own power. I won't say free will because I am still not convinced she wasn't holding him at gunpoint taking that shower. But there's no facts to contribute to this, so I try to ignore it. LOL!!

I would imagine that one of the hardest parts for her would have been getting him back into the shower.

Jodi has taught me the meaning of the word, glib.

glib

/glib/

Adjective
(of words or the person speaking them) Fluent and voluble but insincere and shallow.

To me it was a bit of a tell when she said Travis foot could have been inside the shower stall. Because I do think she did stab him as he was trying to exit then chased him. I hope JM says something in closings about the most vulnerable place a person can be in is naked, wet cornered in a stall with one exit that you're attacker is blocking with at least one weapon.

Hadn't thought about the idea that she might have been chasing him not him chasing her.

First time I really noticed his legs are crossed in the shower.
That isn't easy to do in a small shower!

Not sure if this has been discussed (I try to catch up at night from all the day's discussions but I miss stuff)....

The hearing after trial on Thursday about the closed door session on 2/20. I thought I heard the judge state the court may decide at a later date when to unseal them and then she (or Nurmi?) said something about IF they are ever unsealed as they are so prejudicial? What could it possibly be? Any speculation here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee