jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop that! I already feel guilty for changing your mind earlier... I think my post was left behind (threads changed quickly this time!)... but your avatar makes me feel like apologizing for anything. hehe...

I didn't answer yet because I don't know exactly without looking it up. I know the .25 was stolen, $30 on JA's desk or dresser, some sort of portable stereo or DVD player... that's all I remember.

There were signs of forced entry iIrc, and while the small pistol was stolen, LE considered the burglary 'suspect' because it was the ONLY gun stolen, yet there were 3-4 other (better) guns in the cabinet right next to the .25. On top of that cabinet was a huge pile of quarters - and they weren't touched (covered with dust).

JA arrived at the house when the police were there, and told 2 stories about her laptop. One: (this one the responding officer testified to early on in the trial - you can look it up and watch it if you want to!) - that she cleverly and conveniently 'hid' her laptop under clothes in a hamper on her floor... 'just in case' someone decided to break in and rob the house. Two: (she testified to herself 2 days ago) that she had her laptop with her - and *always* had her laptop with her, basically dismissing the prior story and what she apparently told to police.

IIrc, I think the policeman testified that she showed him the hidden laptop under clothes. I seem to recall seeing a photo, too, but keep forgetting to try to find it. We did see police photos of the house and 'crime scenes' (gun case, etc.) in various rooms... but I'm not sure where they would be - except in the video of the trial during that testimony. It was one of the first few days of trial, I *think*. I'm not sure...

That's all I can give you off the top of my head.

HTH! :)

Awe thanks! I wasn't looking for sympathy but I was feeling a little sorry for myself. So many questions and few to be acknowledged. But that's what happens on fast moving threads. I should know that after being here for 1300 years.

And thanks a lot, jerk, for proving me wrong on that picture. ;)

What a fantasy I have had about someone finding the gun in the desert and turning it in. Arrrghh! It would be premeditation, slam dunk with G'Pops gun. His blood and her blood probably still on it. Now wouldn't that be supreme? ;)
Ok, I can wish.

I'm not sure but I also wonder about her camera. Was it ever found or did she burn that in the desert too?

Good question! She testified she put it in the car but couldn't remember at what time. Before the killing or after,she can't say. It was really hot that day and heat would have destroyed her memory card. I'm not sure we heard anything about it after that. She testified on cross however, that she deleted shower photos from her phone and JM didn't ask her elaborate on that. I'm surprised she didn't steal TAs camera actually.

From what I can tell, that is pretty much the State's theory, except that I don't know that they have a specific theory about how or when she shot him in the head other than it being after he was stabbed and maybe after he was dead.

Also, the license plates, gas cans, hair dye, rental car, alibi date, stolen gun, credit card receipts, cell phone off for 20 hours -- those are evidence of pre-meditation because they happened before the murder and in an effort to get away with the crime. The other items - fake voicemail, fake email, lying to police, etc are attempts to misdirect investigators to avoid arrest and responsiblity.

Thanks. The angle of the wound and him sitting in the bathtub at the beginning of the photo sequence ... seems like she shot him in the head first. The wound was not fatal and wouldn't have incapacitated him, but he would have gotten out of the shower. While standing over the sink, spitting/choking blood, it would be easy for her to stab him in the back and in the back of the head. That probably landed him on his knees while spinning around to stop her ... so they both landed on the floor. At that point it becomes a blur, not a fog. He starts crawling down the hallway to get away from her and she continues to stab him until she almost cuts off his head at the end of the hallway. There is no way that this was self defense. Then she drags him down the hallway to run the shower over his bloody body.

The prosecutor asked if she cried when she slit his throat. I think we can be confident that she did not. She should be housed with Austin Sigg. They deserve each other ... looking at each other from the other side of bars and separated from the public by plexiglass.

Good question! She testified she put it in the car but couldn't remember at what time. Before the killing or after,she can't say. It was really hot that day and heat would have destroyed her memory card. I'm not sure we heard anything about it after that. She testified on cross however, that she deleted shower photos from her phone and JM didn't ask her elaborate on that. I'm surprised she didn't steal TAs camera actually.

I'm surprised about that too. Why not take the camera with her and dispose of it? She's an idiot to the enth degree.

As opposed to just emailing him the photos like any reasonable photographer might do? Who knows. :floorlaugh:

Or uploading to photobucket like our WS'ers do! :rocker:

Hey, anyone can queue up the 5 things that Vinnie did as I heard about them... anyone tape/save it for posting here? pretty puleeese>

Oh and Hopeful...........:grouphug: love ya!

What a fantasy I have had about someone finding the gun in the desert and turning it in. Arrrghh! It would be premeditation, slam dunk with G'Pops gun. His blood and her blood probably still on it. Now wouldn't that be supreme? ;)
Ok, I can wish.

I am a little surprised we has not seen theatrics, Juan admitting a .25 into evidence

The fact that Travis was playing the field before committing to a true Mormon relationship is indesputable ... but men of all religions play the field, if they can get away with it, until they meet a woman that has the same values. He, and all men like him, shouldn't do that. Travis stumbled as a Mormon when he met Jodi, but that didn't mean he couldn't get up and run with it ... marry a Mormon virgin. That fact does not mean that he was abusive. Travis appears to have had every intention of marrying within the Mormon religion, and it's unfortunate for Jodi that he sexually experimented with her when he had no intension of marrying her. It's not like this was her first walk through the Red Light District (the divorced guy). Jodi shouldn't have been such an easy "three hole wonder" if she wanted someone like Travis - but she didn't know better when she first got into it. She had her foot in the door but it was slammed shut as soon as her sexual interests became well known. Did Gus know her before Travis ... was she a "hand me down"?

I think Jodi masqueraded as someone who was "cool" with a "friends with benefits" arrangement, but she was actually trading sex for accessibility(to Travis). She could tell sex was his weakness, so she played to that weakness for her benefit. (That discussion during the phone sex call is so disengenuous -- where she says she worried she won't find a returning missionary that's as freaky as she is. Right there she was fishing for compliments and trying to get to imagine a boring sex life without Jodi.

Ok, I can wish.

I want to go look! It won't be there, but IF! It would answer everything! How far could she throw? 10 feet from the road?

I am convinced now that the shot was last. Someone posted earlier (not sure who, I've been on here all dang day) that if the bullet casing had bounced or moved, it would have blood on it proving it has rolled or bounced. It didn't. It was on top of a pool of blood. Proof to me that he was shot last because there was already blood on the floor.

Has anyone discussed or heard anything about the other items that were stolen from JA's grandparent's house other than the gun? I know what the items were and I was wondering if the police had looked into whether those items had been pawned. That might explain her weird deposit amounts.

I can't remember who (sorry!) posted a great theory that maybe she gave the stolen DVD player to DB/his son and that the mystery remote she drove back to give him was for that. I think that is VERY plausible IMO.

Sorry, Hopeful One. I answered on the other thread right before they closed it.

wow. You pointed out something interesting to me.

If this was really a sexual tryst after a 2 month hiatus, Jodi would have been in the shower with him taking a shower.

Not outside fully clothed taking calvein klein cancun buff pictures for her portfolio.

JM spent some time yesterday trying to demonstrate that Jodi told police that Travis did not want his picture taken in the shower at all.

That gives me more reason to believe he was held hostage there.

I think the whole photo CD thing is a complete fabrication. IMO

I frequently burned CDs full of photos, videos, etc. - back in 2008 iIrc.

They were on their way out, but people still used them - at least I think that was common practice back then... I agree that it's probably a fabrication, but mainly because it's JA, not because it was necessarily odd or unusual midway through 2008. Maybe.

My confidence in my own thinking has been all shot to heck, so there you go. hee.

Or uploading to photobucket like our WS'ers do! :rocker:

Hey, anyone can queue up the 5 things that Vinnie did as I heard about them... anyone tape/save it for posting here? pretty puleeese>

Oh and Hopeful...........:grouphug: love ya!

Gracias, friend! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member