jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i also think this shows the age range for them. being bare is something that has happened in the last 10-15 years. not trying to be graphic, but im 28 and along w all my friends, thats just the way we keep ourselves. having a bush just reminds me of playboys from back in the day. jmo

I had a feeling that she mentioned him liking her shaven to tie in with the pedophile/12 year old girl comment. However, like you mentioned, it is far from uncommon these days.

Minor4th, I have missed a lot of your posts, so forgive me if I am repeating a question already asked of you but I know you are an attorney so I have to ask.
Do you believe Jodi will be convicted as of today? Do you believe she will get the DP?

Yes and yes

What was the specific betrayal Travis referred to?

how did you feel when he called you sociopath?
He has called me worse - it didn't feel good

"you are the worst thing that ever happened to me"
made JA feel "yucky I guess you could say"

an apology?
I apologized for not getting out of bed to go and read his email . . . she was half asleep . . ..

why apologize for not read email if had to wake up Grandma?
we were nightowls anyway - I don't think he understood how it was to be in Yreka - iwas sleeping and my Grandparents were sleeping - I needed to apologize - I didn't want him to be mad

Sounds like you didn't want him to be mad - is that accurate?
yes

you are sociopath - you only cry for yourself . . worse than anything . . . betray . .

it has to do with - I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone about his issues if he would get help and another thing that he couldn't stay @ his friends house because they have kids . . . . very awkward but I didn't want to put it in text messages . . . he just . . he was not happy that I kept pushing him, and pushing him . . . he wanted me to drop the subject . . . I dropped it in January because he didn't take the steps that he needed to take . . . I kept pressuring him.

Got this thanks to the timeline thread. You guys are so GREAT to transcribe for us. Thanks a million.

Just to ease your mind a little, the crime rate is down in most places.

The difference between now and when we were kids is there are twice as many people in the country and, thanks to the 24/7 media output, we hear about crimes in every village and hamlet in the nation.

If JA had killed TA when I was 20 or even 30, it's unlikely I would have ever heard about it. I might never have heard of Casey Anthony, even though I lived only four or five hours away.

So true. It's so easy to lose perspective in the information age and 24 hour news cycle.

Oh that reminds me of her other story ... Where to woke up to find Travis had penetrated her and was engaged in sex.

Huge lie IMO.... Unless she's the soundest sleeper in the world or its like tossing a hot dog down a hallway ..... IYNWIM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: IKWYM

This Plea from Jodi's side reads like a disgusting Blackmail document. I am horrified. You let her have next to no punishment or we drag Travis and the Church through the mud.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf
I agree and I see no change in her behavior or testimony since then. It's her magical thinking that she's not going to get the death penalty, so only charge her with manslaughter, and she'll grant you 2nd degree murder, how big of her!!!

Because JA was talking about taking pictures of TA shaving and that she had to talk him into taking those pictures. Later he liked them and put them on his blog and they are still there. The prosecuter made it sound like she was talking about the night of the murder, which she wasn't. She was talking about an earlier event.

No, she was talking about that day. JA has this way of bringing in parts of the past when she is talking about the present, as a way to confuse people. jmo

I was sure that's what I heard as well. I noted that the stool didn't look like it had been moved in the crime scene photos.

She used a stool or chair when she was cleaning the shelves when she first found the gun but used a shelf to climb and get it the day of the murder.

Thanks for a much needed laugh :floorlaugh:
Just think, if she had put load of laundry away she would have found the camera. My bet is she would have taken the rest of the laundry with her since she could have managed it better. Then they wouldn't know anything have been bleached.

I can't even imagine what was going through her mind while she was waiting for him to be discovered and knew she didn't have the camera.

WagaraTapaTalk

ht_jodi_arias_nt_130114_ssh.jpg

Now to me he is saying " oh no you didn't" like this fight is on, i just feel like he was not a scared man but was ready to fight it out with her... I do believe at this moment whatever weapon of choice she was using he saw it!

raised four boys had four brothers and I have seen that look plenty when they have been wronged... Jmo though... Oh and I have warned my single boys of these types!!!

Love being able to talk about this my peeps think I'm a little obsessed about it... But its disturbing to me in so many levels!

This appears to be the only time the flash was used during the shower sequence--I wonder if her intent was to blind or disorient him a little before attacking him?

not sure if its been mentioned but jodi had 2 myspace accounts? i had only seen one until im snooping about just now

To clarify...not just all of the pubic area...but, well, just think of all the testimony we heard. It's front to back...squeaky clean.

Yep! Years and years ago,,. Probably 13-14 my best friend wanted to take me for a Brazilian for my birthday... I said yes thinking it was a Brazilian restaurant... ( I love the food) the day before my birthday she tells me to wear loose sweatpants..,. I'm like huh? I went home and googled it!

Thank GOD I did! I would never even strip down and display myself like that for some waxer to have her way with me! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i also think this shows the age range for them. being bare is something that has happened in the last 10-15 years. not trying to be graphic, but im 28 and along w all my friends, thats just the way we keep ourselves. having a bush just reminds me of playboys from back in the day. jmo

I'm of an older generation and it seems weird to me. Yet I have no problem with women shaving their legs and under their arms. Just goes to show how ridiculous it is to judge people about these things.

Yes, yes! I totally agree with you. Something toxic happened between them just days before the murder. She seemed to have finally pushed him too far, and he was just done with her.

To listen to her say how he "guilted" her into coming to see him makes me sick. Maybe he didn't throw her *advertiser censored** out, but I doubt he was that happy to see her. We'll never know what went on between them, but his facial expressions in the pictures that day sure don't scream happy to me. I think he just wanted to be rid of her.

Just my opinion, however, the final catalyst may have been when he never went to CA to see her. I do believe Travis was trying to rid himself of her.

She just would not go away.

:doh:

how did you feel when he called you sociopath?
He has called me worse - it didn't feel good

"you are the worst thing that ever happened to me"
made JA feel "yucky I guess you could say"

an apology?
I apologized for not getting out of bed to go and read his email . . . she was half asleep . . ..

why apologize for not read email if had to wake up Grandma?
we were nightowls anyway - I don't think he understood how it was to be in Yreka - iwas sleeping and my Grandparents were sleeping - I needed to apologize - I didn't want him to be mad

Sounds like you didn't want him to be mad - is that accurate?
yes

you are sociopath - you only cry for yourself . . worse than anything . . . betray . .

it has to do with - I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone about his issues if he would get help and another thing that he couldn't stay @ his friends house because they have kids . . . . very awkward but I didn't want to put it in text messages . . . he just . . he was not happy that I kept pushing him, and pushing him . . . he wanted me to drop the subject . . . I dropped it in January because he didn't take the steps that he needed to take . . . I kept pressuring him.

Got this thanks to the timeline thread. You guys are so GREAT to transcribe for us. Thanks a million.

Juan needs to blast her version to h*ll, even if it's only to unscramble my overworked brain. :floorlaugh:

I'm going to weigh in here, & say while there is no denying that JA is evil & this was premeditated, I don't think this was superhuman levels of evil-I think she fantasized about it, acted on her fantasy (to her eternal regret)-I don't think she had any accomplices, I don't think she was a prostitute or webcam girl,(it's much more banal than that), I think she just decided, "well, it's done, now I have to lie my *advertiser censored** off (sort of like Butch Cassidy going down in a hail of bullets).
It was truly an ill fated day when Travis met her. He was an innocent victim of her craziness, & while he might have realized it at the end, none of his friends' or families' warnings may have saved him, even if he had stopped contact w/ her much earlier, this still could have happened-she just locked him in her sights....

Sorry to harp on these magazine codes...witness tampering thing but to me that is
huge!

Why would she need to lie and get others to fabricate if he was an abuser (not) there would be no need too unless she was panicking at the lack of evidence so therefore you have to throw the abuse factor out which only leaves premeditation or a passion murder...

With all other evidence presented.. passion murder out ..unless she premeditated it... Remember it only takes a thought right before you murder... Her not taking a left out of bedroom but a right into closet and had consciousness to get the gun and into bathroom for another confrontation... That is assuming you believe her story which it's the only story the prosecution can poke holes at!

If I were a juror she impeached all testimony with not only lies to le but the magazine witness tampering which leaves you with 1st degree murder
Ha.. Replying to myself I'm with agree with katie, anyways wanted to add to above when she did the magazine code thing she was in jail.. now if Im a juror and she is claiming self defense from 2008 and on why would she need to ask someone to lie for her in 2011?

My thought would be it's all nonsense... Of course I don't know if I'm making any sense with this! Lol

Commercial break: I know I'm intoxicated with two glasses of Zinfandel and a gorgeous red rock sunset in front of me and my ipad but I just wanted to say what a pleasure it's been following this trial with such intelligent, thoughtful, curious and downright amazing people.

Hard to say anything about this horrific event has been a "pleasure" but you know what I mean.

I'm honored to be a member of this distinguished group.

So...thank you!!! :rocker:

Well, you said what I wish I could and so eloquently. Of course, here I am in Indiana, 25 degrees, light snow, nightfall already. And I am so envious of you being there in warm weather watching that sunset! Other than my envy, I appreciate you and all our fellow web sleuthers.

I find it odd how she has made it a point to say on multiple occasions that Travis said "f*cking kill you b*tch" not "I'll f*cking kill you b*tch*.

Sorry. Nasal discharge. Left nostril. Snot to be blunt..It looks clear.... like after a little kid got water up his nose in the pool.
I see it most people dis agree with me. So I may be seeing things.

I see what you are talking about. It's very hard to see what is water on Travis and what is water on the shower door.

I've always seen his expression as frowning and/or squinting slightly, perhaps because of the light fixture, and going "Jodi? I thought you left. What are you doing here?"

It is a very enigmatic expression, as someone said, and very hard to read.

And I just have to add while I have never had a brazilian "wax" I did have a bikini wax once and Oh Emma Gee!!! It HURT. I turned purple where the cotton squares were pulled off and even had
a few small hematomas under the skin in the fold of my leg and groin.
NO! It was not do e in a salon.
Turns out my friend used too much wax and waited too long to rip it off.

TMI -

STILL a brazilian has to ouch a bit - friends I know back this up.
JA whine over a nic from a razor blade???

But can handle a brazilian??? Wha ....

There was another thing I heard her mention and I was like Oooooo puhleeze

cannot think what it was now.

maybe the oral sex with razor stubble from TA.

Which made me think it never happened.
She cannot have it both ways!

As a nurse I should make a public announcement that
Brazilian is also a better way to contract an STD.
The natural barrier has been removed and the follicles are more easily invaded by pathogens
:twocents:

JA was probably aroused by the pain. Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members