jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think, if she had put load of laundry away she would have found the camera. My bet is she would have taken the rest of the laundry with her since she could have managed it better. Then they wouldn't know anything have been bleached.

I can't even imagine what was going through her mind while she was waiting for him to be discovered and knew she didn't have the camera.

WagaraTapaTalk

I think she thought she deleted the pictures and tossing it in the washer with bleach would destroy any DNA evidence she may have left behind.

If she meant to take it, why stand around deleting pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe the first 3. I think the 4th happened because he stripped his bed and had the sheets in the wash very soon there after.

Do we know he did that and not her? I have been thinking she was the one who did all the laundering, not him. I very well could have missed testimony that points to him doing it.

And that is a sure sign of trouble. When all your friends don't like your girlfriend, there is a reason. They weren't jealous of her, they knew Travis was changing. If you look at the pictures of them together Travis is rarely smiling. They knew she was bad news, and were probably over joyed when he was taking someone else to Cancun.

Been There done that ...another LIFE LESSON that matured me a lot

The BF I have spoken about in past posts "The stalker who hid in a pile of leaves when I called cops ect"

the hubby's warned me something about that guy..Just don't trust him ...can't put my finger on ect... were all the opinions I was given.

I was just under the spell... kinda bad boy type ..Good looking .. charismatic..He could walk into a thrift store and come out looking like a GQ model. He had me snowed till I took off my rose colored glasses and seen the psycho that he was.

Yep! Years and years ago,,. Probably 13-14 my best friend wanted to take me for a Brazilian for my birthday... I said yes thinking it was a Brazilian restaurant... ( I love the food) the day before my birthday she tells me to wear loose sweatpants..,. I'm like huh? I went home and googled it!

Thank GOD I did! I would never even strip down and display myself like that for some waxer to have her way with me! Lol

Yeah, that is pretty much a DIY job! :giggle:

I find it odd how she has made it a point to say on multiple occasions that Travis said "f*cking kill you b*tch" not "I'll f*cking kill you b*tch*.

If after being shot in the head he was still able to scream at her and chase her, why didn't he get the gun away from her and shot her? jmo

I don't believe the first 3. I think the 4th happened because he stripped his bed and had the sheets in the wash very soon there after.

Also believe there was some kind of sexual activity that day, not only the bedding but in one of the photos he is obviously naked, laying on the bed.

I think she thought she deleted the pictures and tossing it in the washer with bleach would destroy any DNA evidence she may have left behind.

If she meant to take it, why stand around deleting pics?

I think she left it on purpose. In a sick twisted way of saying I DID IT AND DELETED IT! Too bad LE is too dumb to figure out that I washed the only proof you could have away Ha ha...
Joke was on her!!!!

how did you feel when he called you sociopath?
He has called me worse - it didn't feel good

"you are the worst thing that ever happened to me"
made JA feel "yucky I guess you could say"

an apology?
I apologized for not getting out of bed to go and read his email . . . she was half asleep . . ..

why apologize for not read email if had to wake up Grandma?
we were nightowls anyway - I don't think he understood how it was to be in Yreka - iwas sleeping and my Grandparents were sleeping - I needed to apologize - I didn't want him to be mad

Sounds like you didn't want him to be mad - is that accurate?
yes

you are sociopath - you only cry for yourself . . worse than anything . . . betray . .

it has to do with - I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone about his issues if he would get help and another thing that he couldn't stay @ his friends house because they have kids . . . . very awkward but I didn't want to put it in text messages . . . he just . . he was not happy that I kept pushing him, and pushing him . . . he wanted me to drop the subject . . . I dropped it in January because he didn't take the steps that he needed to take . . . I kept pressuring him.

Got this thanks to the timeline thread. You guys are so GREAT to transcribe for us. Thanks a million.

Thanks for bringing this forward again.

So she finds out that Travis is a pedophile, and she is urging him to get help, and warning him against visiting friends with children, AND YET, she is trying to decide whether to name her kids with him Iris or Hinkley?
Does that make any sense?

To ...Trying out the BOLD
Gotta high-lite it first and then click the B

Just think, if she had put load of laundry away she would have found the camera. My bet is she would have taken the rest of the laundry with her since she could have managed it better. Then they wouldn't know anything have been bleached.

I can't even imagine what was going through her mind while she was waiting for him to be discovered and knew she didn't have the camera.

WagaraTapaTalk

Yes, TG she left that camera behind. It sure made the DA's job easier :lol:.

had to step away for a bit, since page 36 I think, so if this has already been discussed, please forgive me.....how the heck can she even SEE the shelves if she slammed the door shut.....I am sure that closet gets pretty dark in there with the doors shut.....just wanted to post this before I forgot...LOL

We don't believe a word she says, so why are we believing

1) He wanted her to visit that night

2) He even knew she was coming over

3) He was happy to see her

4) They had sex together

Is there anything other than her word that is proof of any of this?
Exactly!! She doesn't think like normal people!!

No, she was talking about that day. JA has this way of bringing in parts of the past when she is talking about the present, as a way to confuse people. jmo
Yes, I remember. She said Travis didn't want to do the shaving pictures at first (speaking of the day of the murder) just like he didn't want to do them this other time -- and then a long narrative about his ultimately using one on myspace. When she's finally finished, the prosecutor says something like, "So you're saying he didn't want to take them on June 4, right?" She's all, "Oh no. I was talking about another time." :banghead:

I find it odd how she has made it a point to say on multiple occasions that Travis said "f*cking kill you b*tch" not "I'll f*cking kill you b*tch*.

Probably thought it sounded more aggressive to begin with, and then stuck like glue to her script. Sounds like gang speak to me, but then what do I know?

I've felt this same way since day ONE, Molly.

It seems like if it fits, many believe it. I've pretty much thrown out the bulk of her testimony. For me, the wrestling hold she demonstrated would be something reasonable Travis would do to knock her down and disarm her. I think they did have sex. I think she seduced him. It got him in the shower, and in a vulnerable state relative to her being dressed to kill. I think the majority of her testimony reflects back to herself.

For me, the pictures have held the most value in what I think occurred.

We don't believe a word she says, so why are we believing

1) He wanted her to visit that night

2) He even knew she was coming over

3) He was happy to see her

4) They had sex together

Is there anything other than her word that is proof of any of this?

Ha.. Replying to myself I'm with Katie except into beer #2 anyways wanted to add to above when she did the magazine code thing she was in jail.. now if Im a juror and she is claiming self defense from 2008 and on why would she need to ask someone to lie for her in 2011?

My thought would be it's all nonsense... Of course I don't know if I'm making any sense with this! Lol

I think she will spin it as... I was lying up until 2010 and needed so-n-so to now tell the truth. just a guess.

I think she mirrors though. I don't think it was Travis screaming "*advertiser censored*** kill you b****, I think it was JA screaming "*advertiser censored*** kill you you son of a b****. I think the first blow took him by surprise, and that he was very quickly semi-incapacitated. I doubt he was screaming obscenities at her. MOO.

I was referring to the "Can't feel my legs" part. That would be consistent with the chest stab wound and the popped lung. He would not have been screaming IMO, as it takes more air to scream. I think he may have been gasping. ITA that it was JA screaming the obscenities. Fits with rage

I think she will spin it as... I was lying up until 2010 and needed so-n-so to now tell the truth. just a guess.

some words i just hate now since this trial. "spin" is one of them lol!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ht_jodi_arias_nt_130114_ssh.jpg

This appears to be the only time the flash was used during the shower sequence--I wonder if her intent was to blind or disorient him a little before attacking him?

The forensics media guy - I thought he said they had digitally enhanced the pictures and that's why some were brighter (like this one). There is another exactly the same as this one and it's that same orangey color. Fwiw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei