jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,,(I will speak of myself) don't want to offend all males are not like what we see on the bachelor, Romance and all that nice fuzzy warm stuff, just is not that important.

So yeah you could be pissed off a girl and still want to **** her brains out.

I agree with this to a certain point, but not all men are like you and I do believe that Travis was different. I also think that the expressions he had on his face of the few photos we had of that day show that he was not enjoying anything with her.

Whoever wants to claim JA is not a threat to others needs to watch the film Dear Zachary.

Katie, I was getting ready to go crawl in bed and call it a night but i read your post and went and immediately watched "Dear Zachary". Wow. Thank you so much for sharing that. I'm sitting here trying to process how stuff like that can even happen.

Whoever wants to claim JA is not a threat to others needs to watch the film Dear Zachary.

Oh I believe Jodi is very dangerous! If not Travis someone else. If another Obsessed romantic/sexual driven relationship and the man "rejects" her, the man's fate would end up like Travis especially if she had gotten away with Travis' murder.

So yes she is a very dangerous woman.

JMHO

Katie you were wonderful tonight on Trisha's show! You are as great of a speaker as you are a writer! I agree with Trisha, you really should consider writing that book!

Thank you for the shout out! I made my son ( who is still up because of a toothache) listen twice! I said, "see, I told you I was wonderful ...bet you want my autograph now!" .lol

Please let us know when the air date is on the Ricki Lake show so I can set my DVR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Glad you got to hear that shout out(hope I was correct on that btw). And lol on your son...boy he's getting all kinds of education from this trial, eh?

Dang once again up in the middle of the night...can't sleep. Guess I'll do what most normal people do in this situation...watch one of my many recorded shows about this trial. :blushing:

:seeya:

Oh I believe Jodi is very dangerous! If not Travis someone else. If another Obsessed romantic/sexual driven relationship and the man "rejects" her, the man's fate would end up like Travis especially if she had gotten away with Travis' murder.

So yes she is a very dangerous woman.

JMHO

Yes, as Juan Martinez has shown this jury in multiple ways, she fixates and has very few boundaries in her obsessive behaviors. I mean who drives an hour and a half, alone, to confront the girl you think might have been sleeping with your boyfriend in person? She's had this escalating pattern of behavior her entire adult life. If she got away with this murder (which she won't), it would just fuel her escalation. And she could move somewhere where no one knew her...we all know she's masterful at changing her identity anyway.

Ssssshuddder.

Katie, I was getting ready to go crawl in bed and call it a night but i read your post and went and immediately watched "Dear Zachary". Wow. Thank you so much for sharing that. I'm sitting here trying to process how stuff like that can even happen.

I'm glad you watched it and I'm sorry you watched it...you know what I mean.

See the parallels? She also drove across the country to murder her ex who'd just rejected her. She also tortured his surviving family in unimaginable ways. She also has that glib superficial girly affect/voice.

Yes, she's a cautionary tale to what could happen should a Jodi Arias be left "in the wild".

and to think, I thought I would get referred to as a PIG (here) for the way I used to treat the girls I dated.

The only person I'm interested in judging related to this trial is Jodi Arias (ok and her attorneys and those who aid and abet her and who further victimize Travis' surviving loved ones).

Travis made some grave mistakes. It helps me to understand some factors that may have driven those mistakes.

Then again, NO ONE anticipates a murderous creature like Jodi Arias showing up in your life...until it does. Then you tend to over anticipate it could happen again.

I really don't understand why there is any resistance to the idea that they had sex that day. It doesn't make him any less a victim. That he had a sexual weakness for her is well documented and confirmed by his own words on the phone sex tape.

bolder by me.

IMO if he had sex with her it does not make him any less of a victim.
IMO having a woman throwing herself at him and him giving in to it just makes him a red blooded American male....

However, now that I have knowledge that he went to his Bishop to admit his transgressions and want to repent for them. Then following up by contacting her and telling her in no uncertain terms that he wanted nothing else to do with her.

Then she in turn, refusing to allow him to call the shots travels 1000+ miles
to in a sense prove to herself that no matter what Travis would give in to her and yet again allow her to seduce him.... only to find out that his decision was final and it was not gonna happen... that would have been a very volatile situation.

IMO there was some sort of sexual activity that day but it was done under duress and IMO that makes him MORE or a victim and her MORE deserving of the death penalty.

SHE WAS VERY WELL VERSED IN THE MORMON CHURCH... yet she had no respect for the Church or the man that was trying to repent.
She is a serpent...
We may have photographic evidence of him being semi aroused - or post coital even...
The photograph IMO was taken without his permission and was intended to be used to blackmail him into allow her to go to Cancun or stay at his home while he was gone.

Watching Jodi's 48 hours documentary for the first time. The way she lies. The way she talks about him is sickening!

Thank you! Glad you got to hear that shout out(hope I was correct on that btw). And lol on your son...boy he's getting all kinds of education from this trial, eh?

Dang once again up in the middle of the night...can't sleep. Guess I'll do what most normal people do in this situation...watch one of my many recorded shows about this trial. :blushing:

:seeya:

Me too as far as the "up in the middle of the night". I woke up at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep so a good time for me to read here. :)

bolder by me.

IMO if he had sex with her it does not make him any less of a victim.
IMO having a woman throwing herself at him and him giving in to it just makes him a red blooded American male....

However, now that I have knowledge that he went to his Bishop to admit his transgressions and want to repent for them. Then following up by contacting her and telling her in no uncertain terms that he wanted nothing else to do with her.

Then she in turn, refusing to allow him to call the shots travels 1000+ miles
to in a sense prove to herself that no matter what Travis would give in to her and yet again allow her to seduce him.... only to find out that his decision was final and it was not gonna happen... that would have been a very volatile situation.

IMO there was some sort of sexual activity that day but it was done under duress and IMO that makes him MORE or a victim and her MORE deserving of the death penalty.

SHE WAS VERY WELL VERSED IN THE MORMON CHURCH... yet she had no respect for the Church or the man that was trying to repent.
She is a serpent...
We may have photographic evidence of him being semi aroused - or post coital even...
The photograph IMO was taken without his permission and was intended to be used to blackmail him into allow her to go to Cancun or stay at his home while he was gone.
To finish my thought - my phone cut me off.

------------
At any rate she WAS re inserting herself in his life with the knowledge that he had no desire to continue ANY RELATIONSHIP at all .
She would not be told no.... and Travis stood his ground IMO and lost his life over the simple fact that Jodi wins.. period.

Travis is only dead because he played by the rules...
People like JA rewrite the rules.

Based on what I have seen in court she re writes them every few min.

Ok, what are your favorite Juan-isms from cross?

Mine are
1. "Well we can't subpoena God, can we?"
2. "Cosmetic approach to your pelvic region"
3. Anothe one I'm too shy to type, but it's
Definately dirty talk!

4. "Well it's your fog isn't it?"

Probably doesn't mean anything but I am having difficulty getting past her taking pictures knowing she was going to delete them, what was the point, help me with this.

I so want to see it, but I admit I am shicken chit.
It took me weeks to get over "Hope Floats" - I did have a terminally ill
mom at the time...
"Brain's Song" is another one that got me.
Then there was "Dying Young"

All of those people were not murdered!!!!

I am gonna suck it up for you KCL...
In honor of your sister... (I am an only child and cannot
fathom how tragic losing a sibling could be)
- possibly worse than losing a parent even....
That I do know.

THANKS for recommending we watch it...
I know I will come away from it having learn some valuable lessons.

Probably doesn't mean anything but I am having difficulty getting past her taking pictures knowing she was going to delete them, what was the point, help me with this.

I think she wanted to lure him into the shower so she could kill him and wash blood/dna from him and taking pictures was an excuse. ("We already have naked pictures. But not on YOURR camera") She could have told him let's use your camera so that the pics are yours. In her 48 hours interview she said: " they came to kill him, they didn't take anything". Which could explain her not taking the camera so that it seems like a murder hit and not a burglary gone wrong. Because if it's not a murder hit, a personal vendetta, against Travis and just a burglary gone wrong, they'd kill Jodi too.

Matt mcartney

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 91
Thank you all! I just wanted to try to upload from the iPad like y'all were saying and it worked! Have had the grandboys since Thursday and in free seconds, of which there were few, I have been trying to catch up on threads to no avail! They are going home with mom and dad today just before trial starts. It was a hoot on Thursday, I had it on the cell phone in my pocket and on the iPad and the laptop in different rooms so I could catch as much of mr. Juanderful as I could. Glad to be back today!

I think she wanted to lure him into the shower so she could kill him and wash blood/dna from him and taking pictures was an excuse. She could have told him let's use your camera so that the pics are yours. In her 48 hours interview she said: " they came to kill him, they didn't take anything". Which could explain her not taking the camera so that it seems like a murder hit and not a burglary gone wrong. Because if it's not a murder hit, a personal vendetta, against Travis and just a burglary gone wrong, they'd kill Jodi too.

But but but Jodi body slammed the girl and pushed past the guy!!!:floorlaugh:
She basically admitted right there she is no "Quaker Oats Powerless Wall Flower"

If she could take on two "hit men/people ninjas... Travis was an easy target.

She is the aggressor in both scenarios.
Yet,one version is true.

Jodi asked if she coud get her make up on for her arrest.
Psycho!
She should've gone for the insanity defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time