jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Nurmi will want to get redirect done quickly, just attempt to fix what Juan uncovered. He'll get it done sometime today and then start the direct with the PAID DV expert. I believe this will be much more maddening than JA on direct.

Nurmi to DV expert: annnnnddddd uuummmm can you tell us uuuummmm what mental aaahhh effects having someone ejaculate on your face may cause?
answer:
bla bla bla so on and so on.

Annnnnnnddddd what about being uuummmmm called uuummmmm a three wholed wonder, what effect would that------- have to someones mental state?

it will go on like this for the rest of the week. I may seriously break something during this part.:banghead:

Oh my. Too funny. LOL.

That's kind of the "charming" point about the reason this case happened in the first place. If a "hot" girl shows up at your house and you #@*&
her even though you know she's a psycho and have told other people she will kill you -- well, ya just kinda had to see (and did, in fact) see this coming. That's why I'm not worried about the DP. She's not threat to just any random person on the street.

It's obvious what you're trying to do here and what your motives are. That's all I will say.

I'm not 'worried' about DP either as I believe she will get it.

I would like to watch the film Dear Zachary. Does anyone have a link please?
Thank you! Good luck today with Nurmi - I am dreading it!!!

In class rewatching day 7 of the trial.
Interesting, she mimics ner movements when watching herself on video.
Just picked up on that.

Okay, look
Jodi Arias Trial Day 7 (FULL HD) - YouTube
around 1:06:07
We learn why she colored her hair prior to visiting Travis! She didn't want neighbours to recognize her blond hair. She probably knew his roommates wasn't home as well, so she didn't worry about them recognizing her! Oh this was so premeditated.

I don't have a link but It's available on Netflix instant if you have that. It's a wonderful and mesmirizing film, and, yes, you will cry, but you will be glad you watched it.

Will the trial be on the Internet after 11:00 AM EST starting at 12:30 PM EST like it has been since the new yucky hours of In Session? I have dr's appointment this AM and wanted to know the new way of doing things? Oh horrible *whimper, sniff, pounding table, sigh*

eta: I made it 7min and 6seconds before I lost it... :(
OMG I just did and I am a total "snot pocket"
I have a wad of kleenex the size of a football....

I AM BAWLING AND PISSED OFF ALL AT ONCE ....

Thank the Lord there are people in this world like David, Kate and Kurt!!!!

Oh the link

Your Father's Murderer : a letter to zachary. - YouTube

I don't have a link but It's available on Netflix instant if you have that. It's a wonderful and mesmirizing film, and, yes, you will cry, but you will be glad you watched it.

Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/dear-zachary-a-letter-to-a-son-about-his-father/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHaIYcWbnFM

I'm just blown over by the way Jodi Arias has lied for months and months of what happened that night. Cold, unfeeling.

Travis sent a text message from his phone to Chris Hughes at 1213 so he was obviously awake before JA said he was. Also he had removed his watch and ring near the kitchen sink and moved all the chairs and stuff downstairs that day to clean an area of the floor with the new machine he had bought. Chairs and stuff were never put back in place by him. His laptop was last used at 1619 (4.19) for email activity. About 20 minutes later he was in the shower.

Where did you get this information, Melly?

Did you get it from the police report?

I've got to read that police report and read all his activities for the day. Did they say what he was doing on the computer? Or what the email was about? I want to know if Jodi was at his side for any of it.

Yes, as Juan Martinez has shown this jury in multiple ways, she fixates and has very few boundaries in her obsessive behaviors. I mean who drives an hour and a half, alone, to confront the girl you think might have been sleeping with your boyfriend in person? She's had this escalating pattern of behavior her entire adult life. If she got away with this murder (which she won't), it would just fuel her escalation. And she could move somewhere where no one knew her...we all know she's masterful at changing her identity anyway.

Ssssshuddder.

JA's is a narcissistic sociopath. Normal individuals do not try to one up the prosecutor. And yes, she is very dangerous. DB should be thanking his lucky stars.

Will the trial be on the Internet after 11:00 AM EST starting at 12:30 PM EST like it has been since the new yucky hours of In Session? I have dr's appointment this AM and wanted to know the new way of doing things? Oh horrible *whimper, sniff, pounding table, sigh*

Yes it is online/starts at 12:30 est. HLN has also said they will be covering it starting at 12:30 est.

Question for those who think they didn't have sex on 6/4 - (and think that Travis refused sex with her that day) -

why do you think he would lay down on the bed completely naked with her there if he was not going to and/or did not want to have sex with her?

The picture was taken from the chair beside his bed and she has said in the past she had slept there. I would imagine if he spoke with his roommate at 11:30 that morning he had been sleeping when she arrived if she, in fact, did not arrive until after 11:30. It is possible they did not have sex at all. If Jodi insists that they did, I'd guess they didn't. jmo

Where did you get this information, Melly?

Did you get it from the police report?

I've got to read that police report and read all his activities for the day. Did they say what he was doing on the computer? Or what the email was about? I want to know if Jodi was at his side for any of it.

bump

I'd like a link as well...very interesting

It is also available on YouTube. Do a search on youtube for movies and you will find it.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I AM so ticked at "Tru Tv" I just removed them from all of my TV's.
I will not ever watch any of their stupid shows again.
It was irritating enough that they cut court at 3pm est. when
there were still trials in session on the East coast. Never mind
the fact that I had to endure commercial breaks about the most
pitiful examples of "real tv" I could hardly even stand 30 seconds
of it no way I could stand 30 min of their programs...
they are on my official dead list now.

ok done with my rant now....:blushing:

Getting ready for Nurmi's how did you feeeeeeel. I hope redirect is just one day, I can't stand to listen to her ramble about her life in 1993. The jury questions are gonna be something else.

Getting ready for Nurmi's how did you feeeeeeel. I hope redirect is just one day, I can't stand to listen to her ramble about her life in 1993. The jury questions are gonna be something else.

If he has a brain cell in his head he will keep it short.
However, I suspect he will spend 4 days and use up this entire week.

Good morning all. Hope you all had a great weekend. :seeya:

I took a break this weekend, except from the Dateline that featured the trial. But I am ready for today. Besides Nurmi's s l o w paced questioning...

Hope you all had a great weekend. Going back to catch up on anything I might have missed.

eta: I made it 7min and 6seconds before I lost it... :(
OMG I just did and I am a total "snot pocket"
I have a wad of kleenex the size of a football....

I AM BAWLING AND PISSED OFF ALL AT ONCE ....

Thank the Lord there are people in this world like David, Kate and Kurt!!!!

Oh the link

Your Father's Murderer : a letter to zachary. - YouTube

im only 16mins in and i am seeing the resemblance to jodi :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads