jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all! I just wanted to try to upload from the iPad like y'all were saying and it worked! Have had the grandboys since Thursday and in free seconds, of which there were few, I have been trying to catch up on threads to no avail! They are going home with mom and dad today just before trial starts. It was a hoot on Thursday, I had it on the cell phone in my pocket and on the iPad and the laptop in different rooms so I could catch as much of mr. Juanderful as I could. Glad to be back today!

I still could not get it to work. On my computer I had the screen that was being shown, but my little paperclip does not work like it does for other people.. I think Paper Wings said the same thing yesterday. The paperclip did not work for her either. I guess I will have to revisit this later, or perhaps try it on my tap a talk on smartphone. I doubt I can attach it from that application.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Good morning all. Hope you all had a great weekend. :seeya:

I took a break this weekend, except from the Dateline that featured the trial. But I am ready for today. Besides Nurmi's s l o w paced questioning...

Hope you all had a great weekend. Going back to catch up on anything I might have missed.

Is that the show did he visited the bishop? Someone said it was discussed. How Dateline knows about private matters such is that I don't know. But I would like to see it. Is that only on the television or is it also on YouTube?

I AM so ticked at "Tru Tv" I just removed them from all of my TV's.
I will not ever watch any of their stupid shows again.
It was irritating enough that they cut court at 3pm est. when
there were still trials in session on the East coast. Never mind
the fact that I had to endure commercial breaks about the most
pitiful examples of "real tv" I could hardly even stand 30 seconds
of it no way I could stand 30 min of their programs...
they are on my official dead list now.

ok done with my rant now....:blushing:

Whaaaaattt??? You do realize that means you're going to miss out on the new episodes of Lizard Lick Towing, right?

:floorlaugh:

I am glad that there will be a couple fellow Nurmi watchers at least....misery loves company and we can all laugh and yell and throw things at screens together.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

My DH surprised me with a new laptop last night! He knew how frustrating it was for me to compose messages on my iPad. After thanking him, I asked if he realized he was enabling my WS addiction! He gets kind of annoyed because of the amount of time I spend on here, but apparently not that annoyed! Anyway, hoping someone can help me out. For some reason, I'm not able to see imbedded videos. Is there a setting I need to change on WS or is it related to my laptop settings? TIA!

Is Katiecoolady going to the courthouse today? Anyone else? I sure feel for them watching Nurmi up close..all day? I am glad that they go and give us updates as to the proceedings and their observations.

The problem here is that we aren't sociopaths!! I can picture Miss Evil right now...sneaking in to TA's room, taking pictures, waking him up. She probably tried to blackmail right to his face before he got in the shower. I seriously think she is soooooo twisted that she would relish in making TA think that she would be using these pictures to slaughter his character right after she slaughters him. Of course, she wouldn't be able to do that without implicating herself, so she deletes them after she kills him...but not before enjoying her work with pride by viewing them one last time. Seriously folks we are dealing with someone who is beyond heinous. I still think she is proud to have killed this big MMA/UFC fan all by her little meek self. She sickens me.

Exactly. And she is Narcissistic Sociopath at that. The beauty to me is that she lovessss to talk with many details. The devil's in the details :devil:

Statements insinuating that Jodi is no danger because ta is dead are very reminiscent of the judge in the dear Zachary documentary. She was tragically wrong.

I believe anyone capable of planning and executing the murder that ja did is dangerous to everyone. None around her are safe. None. Ever.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

I now think that Jodi could have arrived at 4:00am, but she "peeped" on Travis from outside while he was on the computer. Her story on direct about "standing in the doorway" of the office so quietly that Travis and Naps never knew she was there is creepily close to the truth. She gets a kick out of invading Travis' privacy. I think the dog greeted her when Travis let him outside where Jodi was hiding.

Did Jodi wait until Travis went to bed to surprise him there? All this testimony about them both starting sexual activity on one another while they are asleep lends itself to the possibility that she slipped in bed & started a sex act with Travis asleep.

I'd like to know if Jodi knew that deleting photos doesn't destroy them forever unless other photos are taken to take their place.

Whaaaaattt??? You do realize that means you're going to miss out on the new episodes of Lizard Lick Towing, right?

:floorlaugh:

I know... I really should watch that. I do need schooling in etiquette and social graces...
The reptillion ball is the best though!!! Crawling through the swamp to wrastle gators.
I can't wait for daddy to take me!!!
WHERE will I buy a dress for that?

I will watch the trial online.
OR just wait until it is uploaded then
I can fast forward to avoid the migraine I get from her defense
atty .

Good morning early birds!

I'm very interested to see how Nurmi handles redirect today. Not looking forward to his drone, though.

As I was trying the fall asleep last night, I was thinking about the camera ending up in the hallway. I have a hard time believing that it ended up there because of the struggle. I haven't fully thought this through, but I'm thinking this may be evidence that her first assault on Travis was not in the shower. Could it be that Travis got out of the shower, dried off and then started to walk down the hall towards his bedroom with Jodi following him, camera in hand. She drops the camera in the hallway and begins her assault. That's as far as I got with it, and I'm sure there are flaws in my thinking.

Looking forward to listening to last night's radio show! Sounds like it was a good one.

I don't know how he will handle it but I can guarantee you'll hear "okay" followed by a deep breath in. You'll also see his left hand gesture throughout the day. You'll see hand/pocket with the right hand. You'll see running hands through hair (even though he doesn't have any hair).

Good morning everyone! :seeya: Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

Exactly. And she is Narcissistic Sociopath at that. The beauty to me is that she lovessss to talk with many details. The devil's in the details :devil:

like 'i could demonstrate it but i'd rather not' with the linebacker move. speaking of which, i was watching that again and laughing that JM kept telling her 'don't talk!' and she continued to do so through the whole thing anyway. keep talkin' jodi!

I personally don't have a resistance to it and certainly don't think it makes him less of a victim. I just believe that the photos of him seemed to be somewhat stalkish, and the photos of her seem staged. There is not one photo of them together. I think that after he said the things he did to her in that email, I believe he was DONE with her for good. I just believe that this is one of the many factors that caused her rage that day. The phone sex tape was a few weeks before the email where he told her it was done. I just find it more likely that they did not have sex that day than they did. It isn't anything earth shattering, but I am entitled to my opinion and it doesn't have to be accepted or understood by anyone really.

I also think the pictures seem stalk-ish . wondering can time stamps on photos be manipulated?. There are those recovered from the wash that did not have time stamps attached. I guess my question is could the picture of TA on the bed naked been taken another day? and Jodie's pig-tail picture looks really awkward, like it was aimed funny. Ta did not take that.

The 3 pics that do not fit , IMOO, are the 2 of TA nude on the bed-like WTH was that about? and JA pigtail pinup--it looks like she is standing up, but made to look like she is laying down. Can't see her *advertiser censored* ? If she was laying down the would be flat-ish, not perky?

I am still thinking he did not even know she was there until he saw her taking the shower pics.

I still could not get it to work. On my computer I had the screen that was being shown, but my little paperclip does not work like it does for other people.. I think Paper Wings said the same thing yesterday. The paperclip did not work for her either. I guess I will have to revisit this later, or perhaps try it on my tap a talk on smartphone. I doubt I can attach it from that application.

Attachments are easy to upload on tapatalk...I sent you instructions :D

Had JA made it to 40yrs of age...before her first murder....

i meant as far as the driving miles to see this person,lying by saying she was never there then making up another story etc couldn't take being told to F off by a man.

Oh, it wasn't subconscious at all... have you read his texts from April and May of 2008? Less than a month before he was murdered by her, he had her pegged and I think it was a fatal mistake to let her know how accurate he was.

For example:
These are all FROM Travis TO JA
April 2008 (I think - if not, its close)
(illegible) you have that
information. its 15 minutes it
would take to gt the info.
But you won't take 15
minutes. Why because it is
an Fing lie. So either text
me you that you are ready
to tell the truth or give me
your imaginary friend with
the worst BS story you have
ever told or leave me alone.
Its a lie like no other. It is
freaking foolish. There is no
way out of it, you have
screwed up your story so
bad you can't mend it. You
are caught. When will you
realize that. I do not know.
You have til tomorrow. to
have me this persons
information before I tell all
of the hughes' leslie udy,
the freemans, your parents
and anyone else that
matters about all the crazy
things you have done. So
either fess up or feel the
wrath. No matter how bad
the truth is I promise you
the punishment will be
better than the lie. This is
worse than your magical
email that a mysterious man
you've never seen before
wrote for you. You insult me
by thinking ill believe such
crap. nothing else from you
til the truth. I already know
your lying so why continue.
After tomorrow, its gonna
get real bad for you. Time to
spit it out.
-----------------------------
These 3 are all part of one long text,
no replies from JA in between:
05/26/08 at 07:59:15am
I sent you a response to
your dire conversation, that
I hope youread because
you need to read it. Maybe
it will spark human emotion
in you, something that only
seems to exist when it
comes to your own
problems. But everyone
else is just a part of your
sick agenda. By the way,
your pic comment to Danny
Jones makes you look like a
pure *advertiser censored*, even more to
the people who know you.
You should be embarrassed
by it. If he knew what I knew
about you he'd spit in ur
face. Sow ould everyone
else. I have never never in
my life been hurt so bad by
someone. But why do I
even say it because you
don't care. It doesn't serve
your evilness.
05/26/08 at 08:35:02am
You couldn't get off your
lazy butt to to read it could
you. That's the sociopath (I)
know so well. it freakin
figures
05/26/08 at 09:11:11am
I don't want your apology I
want you to understand
what I think of you. I want
you to understand how evil I
think you are. You are the
worst thing that ever
happened to me.

I've been thinking about this and I wonder if what he was angry with her about might have had something to do with the BMW that she ruined towing to Yreka. :waitasec: I'm guessing it is possible she had been making up crazy stories about what was being done on her end to rectify the situation. Ever since listening to her describe the car situation to Detective Flores, I have felt there was WAY more to that story. She tried so hard to sugar coat it but she also mentioned that lawyers for both her and Travis were involved. And I have always thought that she used the "I'm just stopping by to give you a payment on that car" excuse to get in the house when she got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro