jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I now think that Jodi could have arrived at 4:00am, but she "peeped" on Travis from outside while he was on the computer. Her story on direct about "standing in the doorway" of the office so quietly that Travis and Naps never knew she was there is creepily close to the truth. She gets a kick out of invading Travis' privacy. I think the dog greeted her when Travis let him outside where Jodi was hiding.

Did Jodi wait until Travis went to bed to surprise him there? All this testimony about them both starting sexual activity on one another while they are asleep lends itself to the possibility that she slipped in bed & started a sex act with Travis asleep.

I'd like to know if Jodi knew that deleting photos doesn't destroy them forever unless other photos are taken to take their place.

there's no way it happened the way she said. that dog wasn't 'surprised' by her. he would have heard her coming in the door (or pulling in the driveway if she'd done that, which i don't believe she did)---and would have done what dogs do until they know who's there---bark. you don't sneak up on a dog.

I also think the pictures seem stalk-ish . wondering can time stamps on photos be manipulated?. There are those recovered from the wash that did not have time stamps attached. I guess my question is could the picture of TA on the bed naked been taken another day? and Jodie's pig-tail picture looks really awkward, like it was aimed funny. Ta did not take that.

The 3 pics that do not fit , IMOO, are the 2 of TA nude on the bed-like WTH was that about? and JA pigtail pinup--it looks like she is standing up, but made to look like she is laying down. Can't see her *advertiser censored* ? If she was laying down the would be flat-ish, not perky?

I am still thinking he did not even know she was there until he saw her taking the shower pics.

Regarding your comment on her breasts, she has breast implants. That's why they are perky.

The pictures are really strange. The look on her face screams CRAZY to me.

God bless her attention loving ways. Her interviews, her documentary. The way she loves to talk is what's hanging her!

TOTALLY! Her arrogance and how she loves the sound of her own voice are part of her downfall!

My DH surprised me with a new laptop last night! He knew how frustrating it was for me to compose messages on my iPad. After thanking him, I asked if he realized he was enabling my WS addiction! He gets kind of annoyed because of the amount of time I spend on here, but apparently not that annoyed! Anyway, hoping someone can help me out. For some reason, I'm not able to see imbedded videos. Is there a setting I need to change on WS or is it related to my laptop settings? TIA!
is it windows 8 that you have?

My DH surprised me with a new laptop last night! He knew how frustrating it was for me to compose messages on my iPad. After thanking him, I asked if he realized he was enabling my WS addiction! He gets kind of annoyed because of the amount of time I spend on here, but apparently not that annoyed! Anyway, hoping someone can help me out. For some reason, I'm not able to see imbedded videos. Is there a setting I need to change on WS or is it related to my laptop settings? TIA!

Without knowing more, my best guess is browser plug-in.

Same issue on other websites, or only WS?

i meant as far as the driving miles to see this person,lying by saying she was never there then making up another story etc couldn't take being told to F off by a man.

Oh! No kidding!!! I love how his dad doesn't hold anything back!!!! Bless him and his darling little wife!

* note to self... Lesson learned... if I am ever in that situation I will remember Dave and and Zachary and behave accordingly!!!
nuff said.

I don't know how he will handle it but I can guarantee you'll hear "okay" followed by a deep breath in. You'll also see his left hand gesture throughout the day. You'll see hand/pocket with the right hand. You'll see running hands through hair (even though he doesn't have any hair).

Good morning everyone! :seeya: Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

I have it on good authority that his pocket has been cut out

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

This is actually pretty interesting because I think a lot of women might think things are okay between them if he was willing to have sex with her. If he then turns around and is still pissed off at her and doesn't really want to have much to do with her afterwards she'd probably feel used and be pretty pissed off...even if she were the one who initiated it.

Yep. They have sex, take pics (like they both discussed 18 days previously) and Jodi takes this as a good sign. She makes a bid once again to be included in his "travels" to Cancun and Argentina that they spoke of on the sex tape. He isn't having that! He just wants her to pack up and go. Jodi is again rejected but has come prepared this time. How dare he call her a sociopath? The worst thing that ever happened to him? After all she's done? After the KY a couple of hours ago? In her mind, she gave him a chance. How dare he disrespect HER by those emails and texts, the blog? And after she surprises him, she thinks they have make up sex but in his mind its just sex with an ex.
But it's ok, she had planned for him rejecting her. Perhaps she initiated the sex in his office. He'd need a shower after that. He is checking his email til 4:54 and "along comes Jodi". She allows him to spin her around but this will be the last time. By 5:22 she has followed him into the shower. She has her stuff packed. She is dressed. Come on Travis! I'll take these pics and be on the road before Enrique gets home! He is almost rid of her and agrees. You can see in the photos he just wants her to hurry up and get out of his house. He has stuff to do. Has a conference call soon. But the sociopath murders him, gets in her car and heads to Ryan's house.

Unfortunately, yes.
if you right click at the bottom of the page, you will see what looks like a little wrench, a tool.....click on that and then click on view on desktop....it should work there....if it still doesn't, then while on desktop, about in the middle of the bottom there is a web browser IE10...click on that and you can change it to 9 or 8 and see if that helps....this is what I have to do when I can view the videos...hope this helps

I have it on good authority that his pocket has been cut out

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

:puke:

I just don't know if I can stomach this today!!!!
Eta :
Nurmi and JA not you or WS... wanted to clear that up!

549980_591504037544914_1778077982_n.jpg

Oh, it wasn't subconscious at all... have you read his texts from April and May of 2008? Less than a month before he was murdered by her, he had her pegged and I think it was a fatal mistake to let her know how accurate he was.

For example:
These are all FROM Travis TO JA
April 2008 (I think - if not, its close)
(illegible) you have that
information. its 15 minutes it
would take to gt the info.
But you won't take 15
minutes. Why because it is
an Fing lie. So either text
me you that you are ready
to tell the truth or give me
your imaginary friend with
the worst BS story you have
ever told or leave me alone.
Its a lie like no other. It is
freaking foolish. There is no
way out of it, you have
screwed up your story so
bad you can't mend it. You
are caught. When will you
realize that. I do not know.
You have til tomorrow. to
have me this persons
information before I tell all
of the hughes' leslie udy,
the freemans, your parents
and anyone else that
matters about all the crazy
things you have done. .

Respectfully snipped by me.

This has me so scratching my head - I want to know what he is talking about! Did Leslie or the Hughes mention any of this at all during trial? Any reason why they knew Travis was angry with JA? Sounds as if she made up someone for an alibi, but what did she do that finally got him this angry?!?!?!

I can't view them here either. If you click on the title of the video (at the top of it), it will open in a new window for viewing. I have Windows 8 too.

I don't know how he will handle it but I can guarantee you'll hear "okay" followed by a deep breath in. You'll also see his left hand gesture throughout the day. You'll see hand/pocket with the right hand. You'll see running hands through hair (even though he doesn't have any hair).

Good morning everyone! :seeya: Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

And don't forget his standard..."And how did that make you feel?"

if you right click at the bottom of the page, you will see what looks like a little wrench, a tool.....click on that and then click on view on desktop....it should work there....if it still doesn't, then while on desktop, about in the middle of the bottom there is a web browser IE10...click on that and you can change it to 9 or 8 and see if that helps....this is what I have to do when I can view the videos...hope this helps

Thank you so much! The view on the desktop works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme