jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Peeps!

I can't wait to find out who the DV Experts are!
Who would put their career on the line for this woman? :waitasec:

Should be an interesting week!

I appreciate your reply! But I think the customers in Applebees were telling her about MM. This was before Travis.

I think I remember she gave the same story about TA.

Just like the two stories about being on the computer and back back backing into another guys email acct. :twocents:

Could be that this was part of her attempt to blackmail him in order to keep him.

Perhaps the pedophile lie?

Interesting. I always thought the pedophile lie developed after she was arrested. Do you think she made it up and presented it to him before she killed him?

But yet we heard the phone sex conversation that was recorded after the first text you posted. I don't understand how it can be so hard to believe he had sex with her on June 4th. In the pics of him laying on the bed with the KY he held up the peace sign. Do you really believe he would open his eyes after being asleep naked, see a crazy woman in his house taking his picture and hold up a peace sign?

Except I don't think that was a peace sign at all!

Look at the picture right before...the KY bottle is laying beside him.

Then the one with the "peace sign", the KY bottle is laying behind his head, and is in fact blurry because it was moving!

I see this as him realizing the bottle was there - I don't think he was sleeping, I think he was watching tv - and tossed it behind his head, hopefully out of the shot.

If you think about how grabbing something at that angle and tossing it away, your hand would be in the letting go of gripping something. And those 2 fingers would be in that position.

Try it for yourself. Make a gripping motion or grab a bottle and toss it over your shoulder. Hopefully you will see what I am talking about.

Because it makes no sense for the bottle to be laying in one spot and then suddenly, laying in another blurry...only explanation for the bottle to be blurry is that it was moving.

OT to the many members of the Caylee Anthony threads in this thread. her threads are very active today as the bankruptcy hearing, where Casey has to appear in person, is this afternoon. http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-74661412/

I don't know how I'm going to cope with the defense experts today! having the likes of the grief lady to laugh about might be fun though.
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Good Morning everyone. After another Jodi-free weekend, I am glad it is Monday. I think Juan has proven that JA did not kill TA in self defense but I am still concerned about the jury.

Oof, I wish I could keep up better with the threads! I'm still on page 15 of #64.

Listening to InSession while getting ready to leave for work.

So Jodi is trying to convince us that she was in mortal terror, managed to get into the closet to get the gun, found herself momentarily separated from danger by the closet door, with Travis raging outside, and instead of staying in the closet and trying to hold the door closed with all her might for as long as she could, she opened the door and went back out into the hall where the Raging Travis was waiting.

*huge eyeroll*

Of course I don't believe any of this happened, but once again, even her fictional scenario is preposterous.

Yes it is. As I said last Thursday. It was all over that day due to "the smoking closet". Watching her break it down with Martinez, pictures and all, completely destroyed her entire alibi/fabrication. And if you go there, the entire self defense story falls apart and the only thing left is premeditation. And first degree murder.

Me, too. I just picked up mine Saturday. Still trying to figure it out. lol

LOL! DH is a bit of a computer wiz and I ended up with Windows 8, which takes a lot of getting used to. Instead, I had him install everything on the desktop. When I boot, the Windows 8 comes up and immediately goes to the desktop. Now, I essentially have Windows 7 and 8 at the same time.

As for the trial, I'm waiting to see how Nurmi handles re-direct. If he does his snail pace, he'll end up boring the jury to tears after the more dynamic Juan Martinez.

I think any attempts to "clean up" the implausible parts of the story will go over like a big THUD!

I'd like to know why she kept calling police, calling his friends, going to memorials, etc.

She didn't have to do any of that, and she shouldn't have done it.

This was such a sign of a guilty conscience to me. If you are not even in the same state when a murder takes place for example, if a friend of mine was killed in Arizona... I would no sooner call the investigating officers ? are you kidding.

I would call my friends FAMILY and ask what I could do for them!!

Oh! No kidding!!! I love how his dad doesn't hold anything back!!!! Bless him and his darling little wife!

* note to self... Lesson learned... if I am ever in that situation I will remember Dave and and Zachary and behave accordingly!!!
nuff said.

i had to stop watching around the hour mark,floods of tears doesn't even come close to the state i was in.

note to anyone who is going to watch dear zachary,have tissues close by!

you know,i have to thank god that jodi did not end up having travis's child because i have no doubt in my mind that she would do this too.

Probably doesn't mean anything but I am having difficulty getting past her taking pictures knowing she was going to delete them, what was the point, help me with this.

Presumably, she had never used that model of camera before.

Perhaps the nude photo series was just so she could practice with his camera before the final shower pic series???

Starting today Tru-Tv will only cover trial from 9-11am est then switch to new format
i think i heard Vinnie say HLN will pick up coverage of the trial at that time

Good Morning everyone. After another Jodi-free weekend, I am glad it is Monday. I think Juan has proven that JA did not kill TA in self defense but I am still concerned about the jury.

You might feel better about that jury if you listen to Tricia's radio show from last night where both Beth and I discuss them. I'm not worried about any of them.

I'll be back in court this afternoon so will see how different they are with back to watching paint dry w/ Nurmi and I'll see if more juror questions arise, etc.

Here we go again, another day watching her bend her nose back and forth feigning crying. Her eyes don't seem to tear up . :waitasec:

You might feel better about that jury if you listen to Tricia's radio show from last night where both Beth and I discuss them. I'm not worried about any of them.

I'll be back in court this afternoon so will see how different they are with back to watching paint dry w/ Nurmi and I'll see if more juror questions arise, etc.

bbm - i know this isn't addressed to me... but i am listening to the webcast right now, as i catch up (i managed to have my jodiless sunday!!) - thank you for everything you do, Katiecoolady! you are a jewel!

Jodi asked if she coud get her make up on for her arrest.
Psycho!
She should've gone for the insanity defense.

I've been thinking about her going for an insanity defense. One thing is, obviously she will not under any circumstances admit there is anything wrong with her. I think she could easily have claimed temporary insanity under the circumstances that she alleges. While ridiculous, it at least makes a little sense.

My guess also is that an attorney pointed out to her that insanity defenses almost never fly, unless you can show you have a long history of hospitalizations, treatment, etc.

Does Nurmi have to do his redirect before he calls the next witness or can he call her anytime? Just wondering if he would try to put the DV witnesses up before her? Thanks!

:seeya: morning all

not looking forward to nurmi at all today,his voice is so boring,monotone.

im expecting "jodi when big bad mr prosecutor was questioning you how did you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel? *insert picking nose/adjusting himself*

one can pray for a miracle and he stands up and says "we have nothing further your honour":please::please::please::please:

can someone please point out which part of jodi's life caused her supposed PTSD? cause i sure am stumped :floorlaugh:

when i think of PTSD i associate it with soliders coming home from war after witnessing those honorific events you know things that stay with you for the rest of your life,not being supposedly beaten with a wooden spoon or travis's imaginary abuse.

shes a looney

I think PTSD can affect one person about something that would not bother another person. For example, only some soldiers come home with PTSD, not all of them. That being said, she just doesn't act like a person with PTSD. Usually some one that has it doesn't want to be in situations that remind them of the event(s). Driving 1000 miles to be with your abusive ex doesn't make sense. JMO

bbm - i know this isn't addressed to me... but i am listening to the webcast right now, as i catch up (i managed to have my jodiless sunday!!) - thank you for everything you do, Katiecoolady! you are a jewel!

you're welcome! By the way, I'm taking the cards and a gift I got for Beth K over the weekend to her today. If you ever see her on the air wearing a matching small kinda "Puka shell" style baby blue turquoise choker and some same color turquoise drop earrings, that's my thank you gift to her. I bought them from some Navajo artists up in a canyon north of Sedona yesterday. I think this set will look gorgeous on her.

I'm gonna put it with the Websleuths card so it will be a gift from all of us here. A little token from her lengthy time in AZ covering her last trial here.

I've gone from being super bummed out to kinda excited to see what her next step is gonna be.

If you want to write her a note, send it to bethkaras@gmail.com

I imagine today will be kind of a sad day for her.

Starting today Tru-Tv will only cover trial from 9-11am est then switch to new format
i think i heard Vinnie say HLN will pick up coverage of the trial at that time

What the heck! My cable TV is saying that I no longer have HLN on my package as an error. I hope they fix it before 12. I called Comcast, and the lines are too busy and they dropped my call they said to call back later!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member