jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was an after thought what was the purpose of the trip. getting arrogant now. But the trip was planned to meet up with burns..no plans for travis and now she's saying he was an after thought. I have always believed Ryan was an alibi. She had no interest in him other than to cement her "I wasn't there story"

OMG she is so twisted. I wonder if she is getting a head ache. She is dang sure giving me one!

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel
#JodiArias is getting aggressive with Juan Martinez. The #Arias jury seems to be still on the side of Martinez

Jodi states Burns was an afterthought. Snap. (Oh poor Ryan thought he mattered to the psychopath.)

She starts backpedaling once she realizes Martinez just corned her into pure premeditation.

LOL, I bet she wishes that "yes" hadn't slipped out when he asked if Ryan was an alibi.

Jodi states Burns was an afterthought. Snap. (Oh poor Ryan thought he mattered to the psychopath.)

She starts backpedaling once she realizes Martinez just corned her into pure premeditation.

Yep!!! She just talks and talks into circles. Lying and then contradicting her lies with different lies!

Little Miss Liar is slowly hanging herself. Juan is owning this courtroom! :rocker:

HaHa .. he's already set her up as a liar for the day, it's fun watching her try to do it now .. her bubble has been completely popped.

Crap! I didn't realize it started and missed some! I hope I didn't miss to much!!! grrrrr...

she SLIPPED

she said Ryan was an alibi!!!!!!!! and then she corrected herself.

That's what I thought she said.....and the stuff about this trip is fantastic!
I am sure Juan has a big gun somewhere, he is waiting for after lunch to use it tho.....

Ahhhhhh here we go!

He is gonna ask why she went to see Travis .

Why does she only produce tears from the right eye?

Maybe the old wives tale is true - when you cry, if the first tear comes from your right eye, it's a sign of happiness, and ifs from the left eye, it's a
sign of sadness

Does anyone know which feed has the split screen?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martinez: You didn't want to be charged in this case?
Jodi: That's not the reason.
Martinez: So you did want to be charged?
Jodi: What did you say?
-----------
Martinez (para): Your embarrassment was more important than telling the truth?
Jodi: I didn't weigh it.
Martinez: But you stated embarrassment as a factor for your lie.
Jodi: I think shame is more appropriate.

(To me she thinks she understands what shame means. It's a word she uses over and over and over again. She doesn't use any stronger synonym - or any other word to define the same emotion. JMO)

Other than anger and expletives I want to direct at her, watching her try to manipulate this process is fascinating. A wooden spoon isn't enough for her. The way Flores dealt with her keeping his cool during the interrogations was extremely impressive and now Juan with a completely different approach is mastering handling her too. Otherwise I can see how this type of psychopath is absolutely exhausting and how family, friends, and romantic interests would have an impossible time living with a character like this.

Insightful, but draining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members