jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I believed her anyway...

But in my experience and opinion *most* abuse victims don't use 'Phone A Friend' to describe bruises especially while still actively in the relationship. She would likely have still been in protective mode.

A manipulative psychopath who wants a pity party with her ex-boyfriend on the other hand...

If she had actually ever been physically abused by TA, then she would know better than to follow her supposed abuser. If they leave the room angry, you do NOT follow them!!!!! I was abused so I know all too well that is not how a battered woman reacts! You go the other way!

Specially when you hear banging and smashing.
Unfortunately, I have experienced that too, Melly. Hugs to you.

"I might have slept in the truck"

I think she slept at her little "Gus stop". Slept has a very open definition too.

I'll say it again. STALLING and MALINGERING. She does not want to go forward from here. She is trying to derail this line of questioning.

Sitting here at home discussing this with the BF, I'm telling him about the pictures. Does anyone have the link to the uncensored pictures? Are they on WS?

JA: I don't remember dates; I don't remember times; I don't remember days. Good grief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow