jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the abuser is the one who follows you or won't allow you to leave.
Her lies are very upsetting to claim abuse as I also dealt with it and nothing she says is true. IMO Travis was the complete opposite of an abuser
They also don't advise you to date other people. ;)

Considering how fond of taking photographs of herself, there would be no way that she would not have taken a picture of the bruises. That photograph doesn't exist because she never had any bruises!!!

narcoleptic who sleeps whenever there's a gap in her story. I love my sleep, but seriously?

How the hello, do you keep up with this kind of mind game/spinning?

You have to be without a conscience. It clutters things up - especially lies and obfuscation (and it hurts if you do them...).
JA has no such impediment so this just comes naturally to her.

I guess Steely woke up! :notgood:

picture.php

:snooty: burp!

You had a phone call with Matt?

Yes

What was the conversation?

What conversation?

On the call

What call?

The call you just mentioned?

I said there was a phone call not a conversation

So you had a call with Matt but there was no conversation on this call?

I guess so

Considering how fond of taking photographs of herself, there would be no way that she would not have taken a picture of the bruises. That photograph doesn't exist because she never had any bruises!!!

I was just thinking that. I knew a girl that did that and she would post them on Facebook. She also took pictures of herself when she was crying because she thought she looked pretty when she cried.

I so want to see this Matt M. now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member