jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish someone would throw a dart @ her head. (And I'm no person for violence)

All the pain she's caused and continues to cause for so many undeserving people.

Occam's Razor needs to be applied to the whole case. However, Jodi herself has made it almost impossible with all of her lies thrown in here and there. It is interesting that Occam's Razor is a well known theory in law enforcement and legal venues. But, it often times is hard to accept in forums such as here at WS simply because of the nature of the people who come here to sleuth.

Besides, it's more fun to make up all kinds of outlandish scenarios when the simple way is often boring.

(Not speaking for myself personally here, but just my personal opinion on why there is so much spin).

ITA! I paid life insurance claims for years and the reasons why people kill is usually depressingly simple and it's simple in this case too - JA could not stand to let Travis live if she wasn't going to be in his life. No matter what lies she throws out there about his behavior, the simple truth is that she was obsessed with him, stalked him and when it became apparant he was not going to marry her, she just could not let that happen. Because it'sall about her - it's her world and we all just live in it.

Really Katie, I just don't see it. I think she's unfazed. Holding firm. I feel like she's spinning Juan a bit, unfortunately.

I think her holding firm and not backing down from JM does more of a disservice than she realizes.. Her whole self defense premises is that she was too weak to stand up for herself and thus was a pawn to TA, yada yada yada.. But she is clearly showing us she steps right up to any challenge against her! To me that is very demonstrative of how full of sh#t she is. A normal person WOULD be fazed. A weak, battered woman would be even much more significantly fazed by this obnoxious, argumentative man of authority coming at them.
MOO!

Even though it was often in her face - at least FCA put her hair in a pony tail most days. Somebody get JA a scunchie or sumpthin'!

and who would have a "pop gun" (a 25 caliber) for protection at home? No one who knows anything about guns or has friends to advise him on home protection. IMO MOO :moo::moo::moo:

And a popgun that he didn't use for target shooting, and was located in an obscure place that even HE couldn't reach without a stool, and without any ammo that wasn't already in the gun? That's not common sense.

Does anyone know if the older woman (sitting next to JA's mother) is Jodi's grandmother (the one she was living with when she was arrested)?

I was wondering that .. lovely day out for her family.

Well...it's obviously something the defense doesn't want in...IMO

Beat me to it, ButForFortune!!

I'm in Canada, maybe this is what it means to me. "reasonable doubt" and noted that "[t]he correct explanation of the requisite burden of proof is essential to ensure a fair criminal trial."

I'm in Canada too but I do not agree with you on "reasonable doubt".

There is no doubt that JA planned and murdered Travis.

I'm fighting the need for a nap....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwitterMichael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer
“@LisaBnAZ: @michaelbkiefer what does #Arias eat for lunch? Jail issued or Jimmy Johns?” Today she's eating her words.

Why does the smiling lady have a perpetual half-smile (or full-blown one) in court?What is so funny?

Great post! Just wanted to add my :twocents: If the pistol belonged to Travis, and he was shot with it, why didn't she just leave his gun at the crime scene. Why take it and dispose of it in the desert? Because it was her grandfather's pistol, she stole in order to murder Travis, that's why.

Just a thought on Jodi's answer to breaking in and stealing her grandpa's gun. She could have been truthful to the not breaking in part, therefore in her mind she was telling the truth. She didn't have to break in.

Sometime today please! Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member