jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That smirk is breaking through again. She just can't keep it suppressed.

Hey Jodi, you and Travis had broken up and you were looking in his windows. CREEP.

OMG, she has to control everything. She's not gonna control this pros.

She disagrees with everything. :mad:

irritating!
fran

wow... amazingly similar to the mesa event in the eating establishment :liar:

Yep, luckiest girl in the world to always receive a heads up that her man is a cheater!!! What amazing "luck"!!!

)*(*#$&#%$)#*$_+@#(#$(@^#$^%@#&*$#

She didn't think she was being courted, she WAS being courted, lol. Gettin under her skin a little, huh?

I disagree with this completely. This line of questioning is going to bolster the claim that she is a stalker. It is not "normal" for teen girls to snoop on their love interest. I was a teen girl and have raised 5 teen girls. It's only normal for people like Jodi.

JM is going to jump around to make his point that she is a stalker. It is a powerful line of questioning and necessary to prove what he needs to prove.

I completely agree with this response post. Juan is also very successfully showing that she is QUITE CAPABLE of taking action (i.e. leaving a bad situation, discussing it, moving out, etc.) when she feels she's been wronged or when a man is not treating her well. He's setting her up for a big "why in the world didn't you just leave Mr. Alexander if he was so cruel to you ma'am?" question. No self defense.

"What are we talking about ma'am? Are you having problems understanding this?" LOVE THIS! He is interrupting her train of thought. He is stopping her thought process, denying her the ability to create/formulate new lies. MOO.

Also, a big newbie here. Is it wrong that I kicked my mother in law out of the house early, and am deceiving myself into thinking I am working from home with WS open on laptop and trial on? I am addicted! :blushing:

It's making her look bad that the won't admit that these behaviors are fueled by jeasousy, right?

Travis controlled her so much .. then how come you're not dead and he is?

Um, you CONFRONTED him. That's a freaking CONFRONTATION!!! You were NOT "non-confrontational". :pullinghairout:

what he's showing is that she is NOT a timid little flower who won't stand up for herself. he's used the word 'assertive' several times. it's relevant.

Also, IMO, showing this pattern of paranoia and confrontation:

1) Bobby - snooped in email, printed pages, confronted him
2) Matt - heard he was with Bianca (even though JA & Matt were NOT together), drove to Crater Lake, confronted Bianca
3) Travis - hacked email, peeped in windows, confronted about girls, emailed girls from Travis' email/text etc etc etc etc

:furious: :banghead: :curses: I'm afraid I'm gonna throw something smack through my brand new flat screen TV!!!!

Well we have the defiant cocky Jodi back. Hmmm I wonder why? It was clear her lawyers grilled her for yesterday's cross, but she's just like she was last Thursday again. I wonder if she's going against her Defense teams advice or they are in agreement she act like this.

This chick is infuriating!!!!

I hope Juan MOPS the floor with her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members