jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what else Juan is able to show...he already HAS shown that this woman is a much more defiant and evil woman than the average woman and that this is the type of woman who would be very capable of committing a cold blooded murder.

Not sure if they had the automatic log-out back in 1997 though. I bet she went back to the library, opened up the web browser and just went into the history. He hadn't logged out. But like Juan just said, Yreka is a small town. All of this could have happened in a matter of a few minutes. So even then, she might have beat the clock with the automatic log-out.

Does not even matter how she did it. The fact is she did it. She went through someone else's mail. If it had been postal mail it would have been a federal offense. If bobby had gone through her email it would have been a different story. If perpetrated against HER she would have considered that abuse.

Smirky Smirk smirk....god she is so smirky........

He has made his point though. That she confront people and isn't a meek individual. He's controlling? But you had the "nerve" to print letters and confront him? A meek individual wouldn't have the guts to do that.

Yawn. This line of questioning is pointless. She was a teen girl. It's normal to snoop on your teen love interest.

Drop this and get back to Matt and the secret code FFS!

I respectfully disagree.

It is NOT normal FOR ANY AGE to invade someones privacy. She has repeatedly snooped in emails, cell phones and their homes. To repeatedly do this is not NORMAL.

I'm surprised she's never been violent before.

Or that nobody has snuffed her out before.

Notice how whenever JA says something extra snarky Nurmi and Willmott glance at the jury to check their reaction!

Wishing the stun belt guy would zap her.

Repeatedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's going to throw that talking in circle thing back at her, you watch!

She's a procrastinator, I guess she planned on killing him in May.

This kind of snooping is not normal IMO.

Maybe it is but, not for everyone.

it's not normal, but what's even more "not normal" is that she doesn't even acknowledge that what she is doing constitutes snooping!!! just...wow.

So she had suspicions about her first bf cheating on her and snooped and confronted him. Um, with my first bf, I had a pretty high suspicion that he was cheating on me. I didn't need the proof, I just dumped his @$$.

I have a legal question: can JA be held in comtempt for being arrogant, disrespectful and the most irritating defendant I can remember ever seeing? just sayin ;)

Jodi is so rude and disrespectful. And, yes, she is confrontational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member