jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is sooooooooooo defiant! Has to challenge him on EVERYTHING!

:argue:

:slap:

I know! Makes me want to jump through my TV and just choke the s*** out of her! She makes me crazy! I applaud those in the courtroom for maintaining their composure...especially Travis' family. I couldn't do it!

I would think her Defense Team would coach her to be more of the meek & meager Jodi that she portrays so well when she feels appropriate. IF i was a juror i would lean more for Life in Prison. This defiant Bulls*** is what shows her childish "i want it all mine mine mine" behavior.

GO JUAN GO! He's showing her UGLIEST of sides..... but is she bringing out his frustrated / annoyed side?

I wish he could shut her down more. She just wants to hear her own voice..

Notice how whenever JA says something extra snarky Nurmi and Willmott glance at the jury to check their reaction!

I've noticed that too. Can't wait to hear from our embedded WS'ers. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to hit her with a wooden spoon. Hard.

How about a wooden SHOVEL?!?!?!??!??!

002(3).JPG

I guarantee the jury doesn't like this behavior from her. This is not helping her at all.

:welcome5:

I completely agree with this response post. Juan is also very successfully showing that she is QUITE CAPABLE of taking action (i.e. leaving a bad situation, discussing it, moving out, etc.) when she feels she's been wronged or when a man is not treating her well. He's setting her up for a big "why in the world didn't you just leave Mr. Alexander if he was so cruel to you ma'am?" question. No self defense.

"What are we talking about ma'am? Are you having problems understanding this?" LOVE THIS! He is interrupting her train of thought. He is stopping her thought process, denying her the ability to create/formulate new lies. MOO.

Also, a big newbie here. Is it wrong that I kicked my mother in law out of the house early, and am deceiving myself into thinking I am working from home with WS open on laptop and trial on? I am addicted! :blushing:

I know people love Juan and I do respect him and know he is successful, but i wish he would not harp on this line of questioning. make the point and go on; you have proven she is a snoop-- move on

I'm sure Juan has a plan and knows where he is going with this questioning.

He is also having JA show the jury exactly who she is, a control freak and she can hold her own and stand up for her self, something she says she couldn't do with Travis and that is why she had to murder him.

I personally wish she would just shut up and answer the questions, but she keeps spinning the lies with all her embellishments and constant comments other than just answering yes or no. Hopefully she will continue to mess up while spinning all the side stories and her combative behavior towards Juan.:seeya:

He is pointing out her impulsivity.

JM: When there is something you don't like, you act on it immediately, don't you?

Juan Martinez's patience is amazing!!!! I am a very patient person, but this monster, I want to slap her!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand the tone of her voice

He's showing how she is assertive and relationships are on HER terms. SHE and only SHE will end things. It is HER decision always.

she doesn't like circles because she didn't memorize her script in that fashion

And she wasn't very $ucce$$ful in PPL, which is a CIRCLE, not a pyramid. I'm guessing this is a theme with her. Just noticed, the entire back row in the public section is EMPTY!

Look whose paper trained!

Roflmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads