jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if I can take her today, my nerves are already shot.:furious:

I wouldn't take someone back if they'd found dirt on me after snooping in my hotmail account.

Go Juan, exposing her crazy lala loonie tunes behaviour with men........

What is that on his desk?
34sqw5x.jpg

:blushing:

HAHHA!!!!! Instead of extra whip, give the poor man some vodka!! She is SUPER CRAZY today!!

JM: you showed him the letters
JA: I gave them to him. Define "showing"
JM: showing means you gave them to him!
JA: well, they were folded...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

He better be careful--she's pulling his chain today

I see it the other way MOO, he is putting her off her game, that's why she is getting into wierd details. IMO she is already hurting herself today.

yes, in 1997 they "did" have auto log out at Public and Government facilities including schools.

subsequent to that, home users complained about the lack of security especially in homes where they have multiple users.

They were easily able to then add those features to Home Versions of the software as it was already on the Library and School versions

= she lying....
(i used to Install and Train users back then and it was a feature)

:lol:

You drove to crater lake right?

No

Where did you drive to?

Crater Lake but not on a feeling.

:lol:

Point is, it's normal at that age and it has no bearing on whether someone will grow up to be a ax murderer. 99% of men would be dead today if it did.

No need to go down memory lane that far just because Nurmi wasted the court's time with it.

All it gives is Jodi more opportunity to troll Juan with her "ok", "I think so", "I did not say that", "define this".

what he's showing is that she is NOT a timid little flower who won't stand up for herself. he's used the word 'assertive' several times. it's relevant.

She doesn't ask the prosecutor "can you be more specific" she demands "be more specific"... She is very defiant and disrespectful.. It's nauseating paired with her battered woman defense.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Hey wait!!! Didn't someone tell her about Travis at work too??? She needs new stories.

wow... amazingly similar to the mesa event in the eating establishment :liar:

Sometimes when I try and help my 6 year old with her homework and she just can't get it I get so frustrated because I know the answer and I know how easy it is and can't understand why she can't get it (For the record I could NEVER be a teacher! LOL) I can only imagine JM's frustration must be the same only multiplied by a million.

I am sure the jury gets just as frustrated with her as we do. Hope they are connecting this with how she treats everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14