jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!
We're back to Bobby and The Purple Plum.
Jodi's stalking her first boyfriend.

Time keeps on slipping, slipping into the Future, then back to the past.

She called into work and went back to the library and copied the letters? :what:

Good grief! She let her love life be all consuming, throwing everything else out.

Poor TA
:(
fran

PS...I think now it's kinda' apparent the reason she's worked at sooo many different places is because she's not exactly the most dependable employee.

Oh. My. God.

Define Showing?

Are you kidding me right now. Does she really think she is winning points with the jury?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
Martinez says Arias is very aggressive with people when she feels they did her wrong.

What is that on his desk?
34sqw5x.jpg

:blushing:

omg BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:furious:Define showing, they were folded up. Good grief, we are getting lost in the weeds with this defendant. :furious:

I'm just tuning in . . . . sorry I missed the first 1/2 hr.

It appears they have been discussing hitting the backspace button @ the library with former boyfriend (Bobby?)

yes...backspace, snoop, lie that is about it

i wish the court reporter would back hand her right about now. why is she so damn argumentative!!!

Answer the f'ing question you creepy freak of nature!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's an idiot, I'm sorry to call names but come one. Did he read the letters, no reviewed WTF she is nuts.
SO BIZARRE !

She PRINTED THE LETTERS. OMG. Took them to Bobby at work? and handed them to him???

At that tender age lol

She was a lot more practiced by the time she met Travis.

Yes, and you can't hit back space to enter hotmail after that web page has been closed. She had his password.

Not sure if they had the automatic log-out back in 1997 though. I bet she went back to the library, opened up the web browser and just went into the history. He hadn't logged out. But like Juan just said, Yreka is a small town. All of this could have happened in a matter of a few minutes. So even then, she might have beat the clock with the automatic log-out.

Yes, two to five minutes will log you out from a public computer like a library. It would take that long to walk outside and get in the car.

Remember we're talking 1997 or so...security might've been more lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025