jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is sooooooooooo defiant! Has to challenge him on EVERYTHING!

:argue:

:slap:

She called into work and went back to the library and copied the letters? :what:

Good grief! She let her love life be all consuming, throwing everything else out.

Poor TA
:(
fran

PS...I think now it's kinda' apparent the reason she's worked at sooo many different places is because she's not exactly the most dependable employee.

this is such a :liar:

library computers do NOT work that way (that she could leave and come back)

Nurmi says Juan is badgering, but who calls the defendant/killer out on her slimey hostile stonewalling?

Don't judge me but I drove to a bar to watch this. My nerves are way calmer. I can smoke inside and listen to the lies

I wish I could join you. I am at work and a bundle of nerves, inhaling a huge cheeseburger. I need a martini to wash this burger down.

JA is annoying.

I hope Arias is enjoying her very last audience ever...because this BS game of hers is sealing her fate.

Point is, it's normal at that age and it has no bearing on whether someone will grow up to be a ax murderer. 99% of men would be dead today if it did.

No need to go down memory lane that far just because Nurmi wasted the court's time with it.

All it gives is Jodi more opportunity to troll Juan with her "ok", "I think so", "I did not say that", "define this".

That's your opinion and my opinion is what I responded to originally when you said you thought this was pointless, so I'll repeat it and then drop it.

Originally Posted by LotusPawprint
It may be normal for a teenage girl when that kind of behavior ceases when the individual grows into a normal, healthy functioning adult.

It is a disturbing sign when the teenage girl continues this behavior and it progresses into adulthood and it escalates, in part contributing to premeditated murder.

And this shows how she manipulates and lies.

Don't judge me but I drove to a bar to watch this. My nerves are way calmer. I can smoke inside and listen to the lies

If you are in Austin tell me where and I'll join you!!

OMG - this is just absolutely stupid. I don't know how Juan can do it. I am fuming within 20 min of watching this

He needs to say YES or NO before each question and tell the judge to stop her extra bs.

Look up oppositional in the dictionary, JA's picture is there. Where does she get the mental energy for these gymnastics??

The way Jodi is answering him is further bolstering this line of questioning. She's showing she's very very very very confrontational and ballsy. This is NOT a meek woman.

What is that on his desk?
34sqw5x.jpg

:blushing:

Hahaha, you got me good! I had to switch to the live feed real quick to see if it was for real!

I know people love Juan and I do respect him and know he is successful, but i wish he would not harp on this line of questioning. make the point and go on; you have proven she is a snoop-- move on

How do you know what his ultimate point is???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14