jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey wake up .. you were a kid. Not like you got married to any of these guys .. and YOU AREN'T EXACTLY THE FAITHFUL TYPE!!!!! Seems to me she has problems identifying herself as just a ****.

You can't hit the back space to access hotmail if the web page has been closed. Sorry liar!

You can though, if the web page is cached, you will have access.

That is why any time I am on a public computer, hotel/library/whatever I make sure I log out. Mail is not like a bank account where sessions are logged off in a timed out session.

I don't know much about Juan. Is she a difficult case knowing what you guys know about previous cases?

Smug comprehension lacking jodi testifies about her snooping. She doesn't feel like it was snooping.

She's completely ballsy to print out these emails and confront him. Can you imagine???

Yawn. This line of questioning is pointless. She was a teen girl. It's normal to snoop on your teen love interest.

Drop this and get back to Matt and the secret code FFS!

Yeah, but when you're showing someone has a pattern of snooping, hacking and stalking...

Does she have multiple personalities???

Surprised she hasn't tried to claim that yet. Let's see, she could introduce the sweet innocent girl, the professional photographer, the ninja.....

:rolleyes:

She has a real talent for pizzzng people off! Gifted for yanking their chains.

OMG I want to slap the shyt out of her. She really thinks she is all that. I am so happy that she finally met her match with Juan!

What is that on his desk?
34sqw5x.jpg

:blushing:

Do they serve Wheaties in jail?!?!??! Man oh man did she fuel up this morning!!!!

She is pizzing me off already.

YES OR FREAKING NO

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Second phrase of the day:
"OVERRULED!!" :great::great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Nurmi is very whiny... The tone of his voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.. I can't stand the sound of a whiny voiced grown man...
JA : "define SHOWING"
ugh she is such a brat.
Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Don't judge me but I drove to a bar to watch this. My nerves are way calmer. I can smoke inside and listen to the lies

It may be normal for a teenage girl when that kind of behavior ceases when the individual grows into a normal, healthy functioning adult.

It is a disturbing sign when the teenage girl continues this behavior and it progresses into adulthood and it escalates, in part contributing to premeditated murder.

And this shows how she manipulates and lies.

Point is, it's normal at that age and it has no bearing on whether someone will grow up to be a ax murderer. 99% of men would be dead today if it did.

No need to go down memory lane that far just because Nurmi wasted the court's time with it.

All it gives is Jodi more opportunity to troll Juan with her "ok", "I think so", "I did not say that", "define this".

define showing???????

OMG gonna be a very long day.

he reviewed them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads