jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the judge would address this defiant beootch attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She will CONTROL the courtroom if he isn't HARSHER than harsh with her. All the way to the end.

Anyone else notice that everything is an "incident?"
When JM asks her about her memory problems and what they are talking about, she's says the incident instead of "me looking at so and so's emails."

Nice to see JM finally asking her what they are talking about in the moment instead of repeating it for her everytime. She's only half paying attention to him between glances at her lawyers and formulating things in her head IMO.

Yawn. This line of questioning is pointless. She was a teen girl. It's normal to snoop on your teen love interest.

Drop this and get back to Matt and the secret code FFS!

I disagree with this completely. This line of questioning is going to bolster the claim that she is a stalker. It is not "normal" for teen girls to snoop on their love interest. I was a teen girl and have raised 5 teen girls. It's only normal for people like Jodi.

JM is going to jump around to make his point that she is a stalker. It is a powerful line of questioning and necessary to prove what he needs to prove.

I'm just tuning in . . . . sorry I missed the first 1/2 hr.

It appears they have been discussing hitting the backspace button @ the library with former boyfriend (Bobby?)

Hmm. He's rude. But doesn't Hotmail log you out automatically after a couple of minutes?

Yes, two to five minutes will log you out from a public computer like a library. It would take that long to walk outside and get in the car.

Wild About Trial Tweet:

Nurmi shouts out a few objections in an almost spoiled childlike tone. Sustained then overruled

HEE HEE HEE

Hmm. He's rude. But doesn't Hotmail log you out automatically after a couple of minutes?

Yes, and you can't hit back space to enter hotmail after that web page has been closed. She had his password.

I'm going to need to find more drinks. Its going to be a long day

Yawn. This line of questioning is pointless. She was a teen girl. It's normal to snoop on your teen love interest.

This kind of snooping is not normal IMO.

Maybe it is but, not for everyone.

Its showing a pattern of her snooping in her boyfriends emails. That Travis was not the only one she did it to, possibly it was an established pattern of jealous behaviour and confrontations.

Juan is so good - he looks down whenever Nurmi objects because he knows judge will overrule and Juan stands there knowing he will pick up right where he was interrupted. He doesn't react, he simply looks annoyed that he knows he's been interrupted by a pointless request.

I personally wouldn't mind Jodi getting a LWOP, no appeals deal. I feel it would be easier on the family than all the appeals she would get with the death penalty. And regrettablely, the jury probably wouldn't give her the DP anyway, but life, and then she would be filing appeals, if for nothing else, ineffective counsel.

I feel the same way but I do think she deserves the Death Penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase